Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. (1569 Views)

How To Make Anyone Your Mentor Without Asking (whether They Are Dead Or Alive) / A Tech Blog For Sale Asking Price 7k / How To See Wifi Password You've Connected To Without Asking Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Lipscomb(m): 4:51am On Apr 13, 2020
This morning I was trying to make some findings about bill gates and this is what keep pumping up on my phone search engine.

No matter how rich you are, you can't buy a state not to talk about a whole country.

Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Foxman19: 4:57am On Apr 13, 2020
That's the question of most people from southeast asking Google on a daily basis .
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by AgentNairaland(f): 5:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Op, What You'll Do Is That Ask Google To Tell You Those Asking Such Questions
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Lipscomb(m): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Maybe you are, but I am not stupid to that extent.
AgentNairaland:
Op, What You'll Do Is That Ask Google To Tell You Those Asking Such Questions
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Foxman19:
That's the question of most people from southeast asking Google on a daily basis .
Too early

2 Likes

Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by clevvermind(m): 5:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Foxman19:
clean your eyes very well.

1 Like

Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
This morning I was trying to make some findings about bill gates and this is what keep pumping up on my phone search engine.

No matter how rich you are, you can't buy a state not to talk about a whole country.

angry angry angry

Did you tag these questions as stupid? Or someone else?
Then go to quora and see questions that sound stupid but responses show otherwise.

Seeing the answers to these questions may leave you more enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by ikemesit4477: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:

trust me, some of these question, is as a result of argument, debate among friends, just to prove a point!

1 Like

Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by AgentNairaland(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
Maybe you are, but I am not stupid to that extent.

You're sincerely, your sense should tell you that this kind of questions must occured, to the extent that you wanna make it trend.. Are you from the land of AFON..??
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by ikbnice(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
ikemesit4477:
trust me, some of these question, is as a result of argument, debate among friends, just to prove a point!
you are right.
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Lipscomb(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Now I just know where you are going. Two things really common among you guys from the direction toward the point of the horizon midway. And the things is tribalism and hatred.

I wonder if Ghana can ask Google if dangote could buy their country. Or Benin republic will ask Google if Adenuga can buy their country.

Anyway I understand your motive It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.

AgentNairaland:

You're sincerely, your sense should tell you that this kind of questions must occured, to the extent that you wanna make it trend.. Are you from the land of AFON..??
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Lipscomb(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Probably but for an illiterate.
ikemesit4477:
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2020
You can say that again!!!

ikemesit4477:
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
If you're in need of a driver partner for Uber or bolt, I'm available and registered.
Kindly quote me and I'll respond ASAP
Re: Worth A Stupid Questions Some Nigerians Are Asking Google. by AgentNairaland(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
Now I just know where you are going. Two things really common among you guys from the direction toward the point of the horizon midway. And the things is tribalism and hatred.

I wonder if Ghana can ask Google if dangote could buy their country. Or Benin republic will ask Google if Adenuga can buy their country.

Anyway I understand your motive It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.

Ghanians were asking if Dangote, bla bla bla, are you now comparing Ghana with Nigeria??

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With This Php Codes. / Inserting Ads (adsense, Buzzcity, Admob And Inmobi) To SMF Wap2 (mobile Version) / List Of Nigeria Inspirational Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.