Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition (1778 Views)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Evolutionary Theory: A Cause Of Racism. / The Gap In Evolutionary Folktales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Image123:

What is the goal of the coronavirus in the body? Are you still too dull to know it since coronavirus has never stated such?

LMFAO! How can a virus have a goal? See what believing fairytales can cause. Your brain must have been scattered like scrambled eggs.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Finstar: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Image123:

What is the goal of the coronavirus in the body? Are you still too dull to know it since coronavirus has never stated such?

Your logic made me lose all my brain cells cheesy
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! How can a virus have a goal? See what believing fairytales can cause. Your brain must have been scattered like scrambled eggs.

Of course it has no goal, just scores. cheesy cheesy
The goal of a virus is to replicate or reproduce itself in living things. i'm ashamed of your science school, you deserve a refund.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Finstar:

Your logic made me lose all my brain cells cheesy

Oops.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Image123:

Of course it has no goal, just scores. cheesy cheesy
The goal of a virus is to replicate or reproduce itself in living things. i'm ashamed of your science school, you deserve a refund.

Let's bet, if you can produce one science textbook that says the goal of a virus is to replicate, I will delete my account and never come to Nairaland again. If you can't, you delete your account and never come to Nairaland again. Deal or are you chicken?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 5:03am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:

Let's bet, if you can produce one science textbook that says the goal of a virus is to replicate, I will delete my account and never come to Nairaland again. If you can't, you delete your account and never come to Nairaland again. Deal or are you chicken?

Don't be foolish, i don't gamble.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Biology 101, viruses' goal is to replicate nah. Everyone that's anyone with basic and informed knowledge will know this. Dont even have to be a microbiologist and/or even an epidemiologist to know this, lol.

I sight with my little eyes, a Hajia El-Rufai closet "ceiling" fan there, lol
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by finalboss(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Biology 101, viruses' goal is to replicate nah. Everyone that's anyone with basic and informed knowledge will know this. Dont even have to be a microbiologist and/or even an epidemiologist to know this, lol.

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
looking suspiciously at me meme
C'mon on finalboss, dont look at me like that and with that your corner of the eye looking funny face, 'cos it's true nah, both and you know that, at list the first, if not about my second comment, lol

PS: someone's account is going to do a naimean jesusjnr fall and rest on their sword thingy thing. Hmmm.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Image123:

Don't be foolish, i don't gamble.

LMFAO! You are a stupíd chicken! You asserted that science teaches that viruses have goals, now to put your money where you mouth is shows you are a flake. Show us one science textbook that says so or STFU! Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You want to take the bet?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
You want to take the bet?
I would gladly do LordReed my dear sire, if want you are disputing is that the virus' goal is to replicate.

So are you then saying, it is not any of the virus' goal to replicate itself ni?

I didn't even know your grab of writing Yoruba was that good, lol. The epithet ping pong gbas gbos between you and Maximus69, gave me loads of lols, reading them one after the other, lol. I havent in a long time heard those adjective yoruba words used, lol.

PS: It was just yesterday, I spotted the statistics on my total posts, to date and thought to myself, looks like it's getting to the about time I jack in the ID and stop posting with it, just as I've usually done with past others, once I've reached a certain milestone, so LordReed, this might just be providence and a good excuse for me to stop using the MuttleyLaff account albeit there is no chance of me losing the bet, especially if you answer my question(s) lol.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I would gladly do LordReed my dear sire, if want you are disputing is that the virus' goal is to replicate.

So are you then saying, it is not any of the virus' goal to replicate itself ni?

I didn't even know your grab of writing Yoruba was that good, lol. The epithet ping pong gbas gbos between you and Maximus69, gave me loads of lols, reading them one after the other, lol. I havent in a long time heard those adjective yoruba words used, lol.

PS: It was just yesterday, I spotted the statistics on my total post to date and thought to myself, looks like it's getting to about time I jack in the I'D and stop posting with it, just as I've usually do with others, once I've reached a certain milestone, so LordReed, this might just be providence and a good excuse for me to stop using the MuttleyLaff account albeit there is no chance of me losing the bet, especially if you answer my question(s) lol.

The bet stipulates producing a science textbook that teaches that goal of a virus is to replicate. Can you do that? Take the bet then if you have no chance of losing.

I enjoy a good back and forth until the other side wants to take their ball and go home. LMFAO!
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! You are a stupíd chicken! You asserted that science teaches that viruses have goals, now to put your money where you mouth is shows you are a flake. Show us one science textbook that says so or STFU! Bwahahahahaha!

Like i earlier said, i cannot stoop so low to a sinners level and gamble, i'm not foolish. Also i will like to easily continue to recognise little reed riding hood without his subtle use of another FREE moniker.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/cellular-microscopic/virus-danger.htm

Save your blushes, it's your teachers' fault not you. Watch him dance palongo like a clown foaming about grammar and lexis. Such a cute sport to watch.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
The bet stipulates producing a science textbook that teaches that goal of a virus is to replicate. Can you do that? Take the bet then if you have no chance of losing.

I enjoy a good back and forth until the other side wants to take their ball and go home. LMFAO!
I can produce inexhaustible science textbooks, science research papers, other sources of viruses exposition that stipulates the goal of a virus is to replicate.

As a matter of fact, I still have post sitting unfinished that I was hoping to send off as a reply to donnie, where in it, I asked donnie about if he knows why the corona naming given to Coronavirus. It's a deadgiveaway of why the virus greedily needed all that protein and even pompously is with pride flaunting and be in your head, or is it, in your face with it. LordReed you go wound, if you carry on, insisting on this bet. Just eat the humble pie, knowing you made a hasty remark with Image123 and that will be the end of the whole matter. You are just as human like everyone and next person is. You dont walk on water. Everyone makes mistakes and gets things wrong mi'lord

PS: Since you've let the cat out of the bag and spared LordReed his blushes and doing the untimely unthinkable, please Image123 ignore my CYM notification
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I can produce inexhaustible science textbooks, science research papers, other sources of viruses exposition that stipulates the goal of a virus is to replicate.

As a matter of fact, I still have post sitting unfinished that I was hoping to send off as a reply to donnie, where in it, I asked donnie about if he knows why the corona naming given to Coronavirus. It's a deadgiveaway of why the virus greedily needed all that protein and even pompously is with pride flaunting and be in your head, or is it, in your face with it. LordReed you go wound, if you carry on, insisting on this bet. Just eat the humble pie, knowing you made a hasty remark with Image123 and that will be the end of the whole matter. You are just as human like everyone and next person is. You dont walk on water. Everyone makes mistakes and gets things wrong mi'lord

PS: Since you've let the cat out of the bag and spared LordReed his blushes and doing the untimely unthinkable, please Image123 ignore my CYM notification

Do you take the bet?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Image123:

Like i earlier said, i cannot stoop so low to a sinners level and gamble, i'm not foolish. Also i will like to easily continue to recognise little reed riding hood without his subtle use of another FREE moniker.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/cellular-microscopic/virus-danger.htm

Save your blushes, it's your teachers' fault not you. Watch him dance palongo like a clown foaming about grammar and lexis. Such a cute sport to watch.

I know you are a dunce but come the Bleep on! Is howstuffworks.com a science textbook? Jeez! You are really stupíd.

Not only that but it doesn't even state anywhere on the page that the goal of a virus is to replicate. More confirmation of your stupidity.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
Do you take the bet?
"Viruses can only exert influence by invading a cell, because they're not cellular structures. They lack the ability to replicate on their own, so viruses are merely tiny packets of DNA or RNA genes enfolded in a protein coating, on the hunt for a cell they can dominate."

The above is an exerpt from the link Image123 provided. Compare it with what I also posted above about the corovirus and it's protein head.

Just quit while you still have the chance, to do so safely and intact, jor
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Viruses can only exert influence by invading a cell, because they're not cellular structures. They lack the ability to replicate on their own, so viruses are merely tiny packets of DNA or RNA genes enfolded in a protein coating, on the hunt for a cell they can dominate.

The above is an exerpt from the link Image123 provided. Compare it with what I also posted above about the corovirus and it's protein head.

Just quit while you still have the chance, to do so safely and intact, jor

Take the bet or stop dancing around. Yes or no?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
Take the bet or stop dancing around. Yes or no?
Maybe I am dancing around trying to save you from suicidally self destructing yourself sad sad sad
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Maybe I am dancing around trying to save you from suicidally self destructing yourself sad sad sad

Thanks for your concern but for the last time do you take the bet, yes or no?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
Thanks for your concern but for the last time do you take the bet, yes or no?
The concern? Anytime, but as for the bet, I pass LordReed, as I dont take easy bets, besides I dont kick a man when he's already down. I am not going to betray my sensibilities by allowing you at my expense, throw yourself under the bus and for what, just for sheer ego. Sorry. No. No can do. I know you'll understand, if not immediately now, of course in the future, when looking back on this.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The concern? Anytime, but as for the bet, I pass LordReed, as I dont take easy bets, besides I dont kick a man when he's already down. I am not going to betray my sensibilities by allowing you at my expense, throw yourself under the bus and for what, just for sheer ego. Sorry. No. No can do. I know you'll understand, if not immediately now, of course in the future, when looking back on this.

Bwahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

My laugh can not be long enough to express the mirth bubbling up from the deepest parts of my humours. LMFAO!
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff, Image123

What you fail to comprehend is science would never use the words aim or goal for something like the virus because the virus is a thing without conscious direction. It CANNOT aim or have goals so you'll NEVER have a science textbook that describes the virus as having aims or goals.

Ain't you happy you learnt something today? LMFAO!
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
Muttleylaff, Image123

What you fail to comprehend is science would never use the words aim or goal for something like the virus because the virus is a thing without conscious direction. It CANNOT aim or have goals so you'll NEVER have a science textbook that describes the virus as having aims or goals.

Ain't you happy you learnt something today? LMFAO!
No, not at all. No I didn't learn that from you. I actually from my researches learned that from Aajonus Vonderplanitz RIP, Rudolf Stenier RIP and Thomas Cowan M.D. about that.

It is actually was from Aajonus' comment that I learned that viruses are not alive, lol.

Go Google Aajonus. Fyi he's dead now though, a very smart and knowledgeable guy. It's claimed he fell from his hotel balcony, but word is, he actually was killed off.

Whether viruses and/or coronavirus is conscious or not conscious, the fact remains, that by design, it aims to replicate itself. Now the proof of this in the case of coronavirus, is the crown of protein is puts on. This is the reason behind the name corona in its portmanteau name "coronavirus" Corona, means crown, hence the coronavirus (i.e. virus with crowns of protein) The idea, is to have the protein for it to survive on with and so use it to keep on replicating itself
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
No, not at all. No I didn't learn that from you. I actually from my researches learned that from Aajonus Vonderplanitz RIP, Rudolf Stenier RIP and Thomas Cowan M.D. about that.

It is actually was from Aajonus' comment that I learned that viruses are not alive, lol.

Go Google Aajonus. Fyi he's dead now though, a very smart and knowledgeable guy. It's claimed he fell from his hotel balcony, but word is, he actually was killed off.

Whether viruses and/or coronavirus is conscious or not conscious, the fact remains, that by design, it aims to replicate itself. Now the proof of this in the case of coronavirus, is the crown of protein is puts on. This is the reason behind the name corona in its portmanteau name "coronavirus" Corona, means crown, hence the coronavirus (i.e. virus with crowns of protein) The idea, is to have the protein for it to survive on with and so use it to keep on replicating itself

Does a mirror AIM to reflect light or it just reflects light by virtue of its nature? The virus does not aim, it just is.

Since you are no longer the threat of losing your account, produce 1 of the inexhaustible science texts you said you could that state that the aim or goal of a virus is to replicate.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
Does a mirror AIM to reflect light or it just reflects light by virtue of its nature? The virus does not aim, it just is.

Since you are no longer the threat of losing your account, produce 1 of the inexhaustible science texts you said you could that state that the aim or goal of a virus is to replicate.
The operative phrase and/or keywords, I used up there, were "by design" Very important and strong enough for you to have taken note of that and not overlook, shrug off and cheapen as non-grata.

I can see you're just playing at semantics here, when we actually both mean and/or are saying the same thing
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The operative phrase and/or keywords, I used up there, were "by design" Very important and strong enough for you to have taken note of that and not overlook, shrug off and cheapen as non-grata.

I can see you're just playing at semantics here, when we actually both mean and/or are saying the same thing

It is you playing word games. Produce one of the numerous science texts you said that say the aim/goal/objective of a virus is to replicate. As usual put up or shut up.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
It is you playing word games. Produce one of the numerous science texts you said that say the aim/goal/objective of a virus is to replicate. As usual put up or shut up.
If I do, will you, do then put up or shut up and give it a rest, hmm LordReed?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Yes
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
"... The goal, of the virus, is to replicate itself ...
For its replication machines to work,
the virus needs to create an ideal lipid environment
which it does by hijacking a key enzyme from its host cell...
"
- notes by Nihal Altan-Bonnet
Associate Professor of Cell Biology
Rutgers University in Newark, 30 May 2010

LordReed:
... Produce one of the numerous science texts you said that say the aim/goal/objective of a virus is to replicate.
As usual put up or shut up.

MuttleyLaff:

LordReed:
Yes
Thank you!

Catch up with reading the full details of the research she discovered with her research team about the above comment at Science News/Sciencedaily.com by clicking on below url link:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/05/100528210736.htm
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"... The goal, of the virus, is to replicate itself ...
For its replication machines to work,
the virus needs to create an ideal lipid environment
which it does by hijacking a key enzyme from its host cell...
"
- notes by Nihal Altan-Bonnet
Associate Professor of Cell Biology
Rutgers University in Newark, 30 May 2010

Thank you!

Catch up with reading the full details of the research she discovered with her research team about the above comment at Science News/Sciencedaily.com by clicking on below url link:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/05/100528210736.htm

What is wrong with you? I said produce science text you are giving me reported speech/interview.

Here is the paper Nihal Alton-Bonnet was part of:

https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0092-8674%2810%2900369-7

Find in it where they say the goal of the virus is to replicate and quote the paragraph.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Value Of Women In Islam And Christianity / Christianity Or Mithraism, Which One Do You Practice ? / Is The European Union Prophesied In The Bible? Is It The Anti-christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.