Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree (69474 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / 4 Online Careers You Can Pursue From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by daprim(m): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Enwhen:

Where or how can one learn Pharmacy technician ?

Colleges of Health Sciences and Technology are existent in almost every state in Nigeria
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Avast(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2020
hollas2jnr:

Yes i am
Where is your location, I want to learn it.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by hollas2jnr(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Avast:

Where is your location, I want to learn it.
Sorry I'm currently unavailable at the moment but are you resident in Lagos?
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Avast(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
hollas2jnr:

Sorry I'm currently unavailable at the moment but are you resident in Lagos?
No, Ibadan
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Jaycew(f): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Activedreamer:

Thanks. All the best,bro
Hello please how do I reach you, already sent you a pm. If you can please reply.
Thanks
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by sylve11: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice.. cool
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by hollas2jnr(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Avast:

No, Ibadan
I'll make some contact to see if there's anyone i can link you up with in Ibadan.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Avast(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
hollas2jnr:

I'll make some contact to see if there's anyone i can link you up with in Ibadan.

I will appreciate boss

1 Like

Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
guru90:

This site helps..... and I have alot of video tutorials up 2gb files, 4gb files etc.... which state are u now?

https://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/
hi good day sir. I would really love to learn coding as well ans if you would be gracious to assist me in anyway you can I would be so happy to learn
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:

I am a self taught coder. I have never been to the US. I was just making a case for how one can become a software developer which is in the white collar job category or even way better without having a degree. There are tons of resources out there for one to learn how to code. This pandemic period can be used wisely
good day Sir. Please I would like to learn a thing or two about coding as a beginner and I want to use this 14 days to learn something new
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by guru90: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tankunland:
good day Sir. Please I would like to learn a thing or two about coding as a beginner and I want to use this 14 days to learn something new

Find way and Install Visual Studio Professional Edition in your PC about 5gb file.
Then get back to me or U starts with Online programming via the site posted previously.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by guru90: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
ehmmy11:
am in Lagos sir am also interested

Find way and Install Visual Studio Professional Edition in your PC about 5gb file.
Then get back to me or starts with the link i posted previously...

1 Like

Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by ehmmy11(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
guru90:

Then get back to me or starts with the link i posted previously...
thank sir i will get back to you on this
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by OBULAR(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
@Moderators, thanks for taking down this false post with faulty information geared towards misinformation and encouraging quackery. Kudos

1 Like

Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by OBULAR(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
ucyonline:

Yes there is one at LUTH
center for Ultrasound Research Education(Medilagconsult)

There's also a post graduate diploma in Med Ultrasonography @ Nigeria Institute of Radiographers Yaba(but this is mostly for radiographers).
However, they both require a degree in biology or medical courses.

Sonography has only one route that conducted by the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN) as shown in the attached document on page 8. Any other one is an unauthorized institution as long as Nigeria is concerned.

It is only for Radiographers NOT BIOLOGY/BIOLOGIST. Stop passing fake information. If only you knew what sonography is you would not have mentioned biology.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
guru90:

Then get back to me or U starts with Online programming via the site posted previously.
hi thanks for your reply I appreciate you. Sir can't I use my phone or it only had to be a PC? If it's just with a PC then I would quote this post when I get one very soon
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by tunddy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
True talk
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by guru90: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tankunland:
hi thanks for your reply I appreciate you. Sir can't I use my phone or it only had to be a PC? If it's just with a PC then I would quote this post when I get one very soon

Coding sweet using PC......
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Activedreamer: 5:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Jaycew:

Hello please how do I reach you, already sent you a pm. If you can please reply.
Thanks
I don't know how the dm thing works. I will drop an email here later
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Jaycew(f): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Activedreamer:

I don't know how the dm thing works. I will drop an email here later
Okay please do.
Thanks
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Farmmarket602(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Anybody with an idea how i can learn "Cinematography" ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
guru90:

This site helps..... and I have alot of video tutorials up 2gb files, 4gb files etc.... which state are u now?

https://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/
Good day sir
Am interested too
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by tunboy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hello All,
I need the email of someone that has a research gate account so as to help validate and complete my account creation on Research gate.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by ucyonline: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
OBULAR:

Sonography has only one route that conducted by the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN) as shown in the attached document on page 8. Any other one is an unauthorized institution as long as Nigeria is concerned.

It is only for Radiographers NOT BIOLOGY/BIOLOGIST. Stop passing fake information. If only you knew what sonography is you would not have mentioned biology.

RRBN is the only institution backed by law to train and license Medical Sonographers. Very correct.

Does other institutions conduct this training? Very correct.

The young man wanted to know where he can get such trainings. He didn't ask for argument.

If you want to argue, how many RRBN trained Sonographers work as SONOGRAPHERS in the government hospitals?
Don't just start! Nigerian health sector is messed up already. No carry matter for head. Enjoy your life.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Avast(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2020
hollas2jnr:

Brotherly
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by guru90: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dafaithful:

Good day sir
Am interested too

Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by jasent2020(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
NACE13:

True, it is very lucrative but forget how people just say the word "programmer" like it is just like eating a piece of cookie. It takes months, probably years depending on how serious and committed you are to become one. You cannot just read and relax thinking you are done, you have to keep updating yourself. One thing I can assure you is this: you will be frustrated once you get started, but will you push on or give up is the issue.

To get started, go to the website w3schools.com and select the language you want. I'd recommend Python or Javascript because these are the top two PL as of April 2020 but I'd advice you go for the one you find easier to understand. You can download PDFs from numerous websites and you can also follow some YouTube programmers and tutors like Clever Programmer, Ben Awad, CS Dojo, Jacobowski etc.

If you have spare money for online bootcamp, you can try Codecademy or Udemy or may be you can try the ones here in Nigeria with reputable names that will drill you till you become good but they are usually expensive.

PS: Research first before you make a decision, because most people I know dropped along the way because they couldn't keep up due to poor research and because they heard this or that PL pays higher and all they are after is the money. What I am trying to say is, do the one you fancy the most because you like it, not because of how much it pays.
Also it is better to be a master of one than to be a learner in all I.e learn a language and build yourself on it rather than trying to learn all the languages there is and end up with nothing.
Thanks alot bro.. This really help. Yes I have money to spend your get the knowledge, so I will to give it my all. Sorry for replying late, I have OT been online for sometime now.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by NACE13: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
jasent2020:
Thanks alot bro.. This really help. Yes I have money to spend your get the knowledge, so I will to give it my all. Sorry for replying late, I have OT been online for sometime now.

You are welcome. All the best as you make us proud

1 Like

Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by jasent2020(m): 3:31am On Apr 23, 2020
NACE13:

You are welcome. All the best as you make us proud
Thnk you brother.
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by MetaPhysical: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Feel free to add yours.

Airline pilot
Airline hostess

Network Engineer
CyberSecurity Analyst

Real Estate Agent
Home/Land Inspector

Feel free to add yours...
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Lordpeckxy(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
feel free to add yours
Graphic designer
Cartoon Animators
Typist
Brick-Layer
Mechanic
Electrician
Painter
Welder
Shoe Makers
Conductors
Drivers
Food Sellers
Witch, Wizard and Ugbanje
Bakery
Confectionaries
Fashion Designers
Virtually every trade on Nigerian streets can be learnt and practice without a colleage degree
Re: 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:
Congratulations to those that donated to Federal Government, I want to announce to you that your burnt offerings have reach heaven as the Accountant General has now officially become your Chief Priest

grin cool cheesy
Hahaha funny post of all time

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.