Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye (2683 Views)

How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by correctkidabc(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian Singer and Dancer, Peter Okoye otherwise known as Mr. P has said that contrary to some people’s opinion about his wife, when he met her almost two decades ago, he had nothing and he was a gold-digger.

Reflecting on the turnaround he got, Peter also urged men to stop thinking that every woman is a harlot.

Source:https://correctkid.com/when-i-met-my-wife-18-years-ago-i-had-nothing-and-i-was-ugly-peter-okoye-says/

2 Likes

Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by JunctionBox: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2020
K
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Amotolongbo(f): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Yet some ignoramuses want him to leave his benefactor, after viewing from their tribal spec of view

5 Likes

Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by donbachi(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Yet some ignoramuses want him to leave his benefactor, after viewing from their tribal spec of view
hahaha..and also exposing her as the root and cause of his breakup with bro.
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2020
The older the berry,the sweeter the juice.

1 Like

Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Anyahuruagu: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Yeah I also heard that she's older than you which some of us don't find cool but to be honest love has no age clause in it.

Her courage is remarkable.
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by nazablossom(f): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations then
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Kenneygirl(f): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
hahaha..and also exposing her as the root and cause of his breakup with bro.
And what's your proof she's the cause of their breakup?

6 Likes

Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Golalalivr: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by purples25(f): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very good. I believe she's good.
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Grandamante: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
And when you met her, did she have anything?

U talk as if u had been "privileged" to have been accepted by her when u had nothing; when she too had nothing.

Men and their mentality of "unworthiness" when they meet a beautiful woman.
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Ahmed0336(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grandamante:

U talk as if u had been "privileged" to have been accepted by her when u had nothing; when she too had nothing.

Men and their mentality of unworthiness.
She had more than him when they met and she also assisted in ways she can to help them grow.

It takes a real man to admit certain things that may make him look or appear weak..

6 Likes

Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Grandamante: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ahmed0336:

She had more than him when they met and she also assisted in ways she can to help them grow.

It takes a real man to admit certain things that may make him look or appear weak..
Many men had more than their women when they met. I don't see those women coming out to say, "my husband met me when I had nothing." Unless u believe a woman isn't supposed to have something.

I don't consider a man having nothing as weak, let alone a man in his early twenties, as he should be when they met.

1 Like

Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by uchetom(f): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
bored Dom is real.If not for lock down my guy for no talk this thing,well thank God is mending alot of families
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by ashewoboy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
the type of man ubunja is advising men to becomecheesy. women have been gold digging men since time immemorial. now is the time for men to gold dig women.
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Openbusiness: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very true they had nothing then, used to see them trekking up and down computer village Ikeja looking scruffy and hungry like riffraff agberos but today they are legit multimillionaires looking like fresh like they came from a billionaire family. God can bless anybody and may God that did it for them do it for me too, in Jesus name, amen
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Openbusiness: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grandamante:
[s]And when you met her, did she have anything?

Men and their mentality of "unworthiness" when they meet a beautiful woman.[/s]
Lola was from a wealthy home, so stop typing rubbish. Do you know his wife more than Peter that is appreciating his wife for helping him succeed? Mtchwwww
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grandamante:

Men and their mentality of "unworthiness" when they meet a beautiful woman.

She comes from a very rich home.
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Grandamante: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lola was from a wealthy home, so stop typing rubbish. Do you know his wife more than Peter that is appreciating his wife for helping him succeed? Mtchwwww
"Lola was from a wealthy home."
Does this means she is wealthy?
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by Grandamante: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Blainz:

She comes from a very rich home.
I don't know when coming from a very rich home automatically means that she too is rich.
Re: ”when I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Had Nothing And I Was Ugly” – Peter Okoye by egopersonified(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
You had low self esteem, you were not ugly.

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With New Lovely Photos / Bbnaija’s Lilo Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bodysuit / British-nigerian Girl Dies After Butt Enlargement Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.