Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is (2526 Views)

Which state is the most Violent/unsafe state In Nigeria Today? / Yabatech Lagos is on fire Blackaxe vs Buccaneer cult war VIDEO / Ahmed Akorode: Man Who Set Himself Ablaze In Lagos Is Still Alive! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Since this lockdown there has been series of rubbery attack on going in South west state but the Media is silent , people are loading properties worth millions and lifes are in danger no one is talking

But if same thing happened in Port Harcourt now or the east we won't hear word

There is a media campaign to paint south south and south east as unsafe for the benefit of Lagos ...it's sad that most people are blind to this

Lagos is by far more unsafe than port Harcourt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by oyin44: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Na hausa and ibo people go be the next target grin No safety valve can stop Yoruba's madness
Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by AtikuNetwork: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Seems Op has a big issue with Lagos. Your posts about there are always negative. Is Lagos in competition with Portharcourt? I am just asking.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Charleys: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Lagos is a big city and there's so much crime in Lagos plus the one that isn't reported on news.

We shouldn't even argue this.

Op I hope you are happy with this. Let's try to solve problems not create them.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by F117nighthawk: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Trash, if u have issues with Lagos, u can relocate to Port Harcourt, I guess u don't have TV in your house, who told you the crimes are not being reported in the news media, abeg read news headlines and watch TV, instead spending and wasting time on other meaningless social media

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Iamgrey5(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Iamgrey5(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Lagos thiss Lagos that

Soon you would start talking about how lagos is not Yoruba land

10 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Seems Op has a big issue with Lagos. Your posts about there are always negative. Is Lagos in competition with Portharcourt? I am just asking.
What did I write here that false ...now u are trying to deflect attention from the topic...

Swear by the future of your children that if this things happened in Port Harcourt that the Media and nairaland won't be filled with "rivers of blood topics " ...now all of you are silent

Hypothetical elements

7 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
F117nighthawk:
Trash, if u have issues with Lagos, u can relocate to Port Harcourt, I guess u don't have TV in your house, who told you the crimes are not being reported in the news media, abeg read news headlines and watch TV, instead spending and wasting time on other meaningless social media
You guys are agitated because your line has been exposed .....

Those oil companies have no business being in Lagos .....they all should move to where they make their money your media campaign of hate won't stop it

1 Like

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Inkling(f): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
This OP will develop high blood pressure because of Lagos o.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Lagos thiss Lagos that

Soon you would start talking about how lagos is not Yoruba land

Face the topic don't try to change it ....port Harcourt is safer than Lagos ...that's a fact

4 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by donbachi(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
It is expected...lagos state na e get the highest number of agbero on earth..and dem dey survive daily from motor parks and bus-stops..since their choppings don close,dem don go back to their side hustle...may GOD protect u all.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Inkling(f): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Those oil companies have no business being in Lagos .....they all should move to where they make their money your media campaign of hate won't stop it

Can you please move them for us?

We will appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by FlyoruB: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Don't mind the port Harcourt-based boy/child of hate. He has never hidden his hatred for Lagos for reasons best known to him. And since FG released money to Lagos to fight COVID-19, his anger and hatred for the state has quadrupled. His irrational jealous and envy is running him mental.

10 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by FlyoruB: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Ehn, go and force them to relocate to Port Harcourt na, no be by mouth. Lagos did not force the oil companies to choose to remain in or come to the state. Your anger should be directed at them and not Lagos. Na envy go kill you if you continue like this.

9 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Iamgrey5(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

What did I write here that false ...now u are trying to deflect attention from the topic...

Swear by the future of your children that if this things happened in Port Harcourt that the Media and nairaland won't be filled with "rivers of blood topics " ...now all of you are silent

Hypothetical elements
Your brain is full of bigotry

Same Nairaland and "Yoruba media" reported about one million boys in Ikorodu until the military came to ikorodu people's rescue in 2016

Lagos is a state with crime hotspots like every over populated state in the world.

Port is a city and the population is even not half of Lagos.

Besides, is it not the same Nairaland and "Yoruba media" that are carrying the news now?

6 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by nokatakata: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Another cursed ipob scallywag. Stay on your own....there is nothing like SS/SE. SS is different from SE. You guys should stop attaching by force. Stay in your developed Dubai SE and leave Lagos out of your filthy mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Inkling:
This OP will develop high blood pressure because of Lagos o.
Lol I don't give to fvcks about Lagos ...you all go defensive and cry like baby but when u portray Niger Delta and Igbo land as unsafe u failed to watch your own backyard

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Iamgrey5(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Face the topic don't try to change it ....port Harcourt is safer than Lagos ...that's a fact
Ok I agree

So does that mean the businesses in Lagos that carried out their due diligence before selecting Lagos over port will now see your bigoted thread and start moving to safe "port"

Or does that translate to your people moving out of Lagos in droves to safe portharcourt because the later will be welcome development for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2020
See this clowns talking about hate when they are the king of hate ....every body in Nigeria know how they paint port Harcourt in bad light

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ok I agree

So does that mean the businesses in Lagos that carried out their due diligence before selecting Lagos over port will now see your bigoted thread and start moving to safe "port"

Or does that translate to your people moving out of Lagos in droves to safe portharcourt because the later will be welcome development for everyone.
Those companies relocated to Lagos recently ....it's nothing but media n political manipulation
Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by FlyoruB: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol I don't give to fvcks about Lagos ...you all go defensive and cry like baby but when u portray Niger Delta and Igbo land as unsafe u failed to watch your own backyard

Guy receive sense. No be by portrayal. Oil companies are not making their decision to choose to remain in Lagos based on any 'portrayal' by anybody so stop talking nonsense. Go and face the oil companies if dem born you well. Lagos isn't coercing them to choose her over pH. I know you are from Imo state but resident in pH. Why don't you let the real port Harcourt people speak for themselves instead of your bad belle eye service?

7 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2020
FlyoruB:

Guy receive sense. No be by portrayal. Oil companies are not making their decision to choose to remain in Lagos based on any 'portrayal' by anybody so stop talking nonsense. Go and face the oil companies if dem born you well. Lagos isn't coercing them to chose her over pH. I know you are from Imo state but resident in pH. Why don't you let the real port Harcourt people speak for themselves instead of your bad belle eye service?
Are u from Lagos State ...why are u speaking for Lagos
Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Iamgrey5(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Those companies relocated to Lagos recently ....it's nothing but media n political manipulation
Really?

Is it Mobile or Shell that has been in Lagos for decades?

So you think Multinational oil companies would become so emotional and petty like a deranged ipob youth to the extent that sensation headlines would move them to relocate or set up their financial dealings in Lagos without any evidence. grin

Listen here emotional ipob boy, Those companies selected their location after they must have done proper Feasibility studies

In the meantime, tell your brothers to stop packing in bus like Sardines to go to Lagos anymore, tell them Lagos is now unsafe.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by FlyoruB: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Are u from Lagos State ...why are u speaking for Lagos

Yes I am from Lagos State, so what again? You get mind sha, talking about 'oil companies have no business being in Lagos'. Na your papa business? You be shareholder for their business? They are investors and will decide where they choose to be. You are just another jobless ipob e-tout rabblerouser. Face the oil companies and leave Lagos out of your dirty mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by sweetmelanin(f): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

It's not about competition. Lagos is in fact, a glorified slum.

8 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2020
What Op said is the pure truth.

Since last week robberies upon robberies... against residents of Lagos and ogun state..

This Covid-19 had really exposed the ills of the west as people now record their encounter on media immediatey...

God save his children from been part of this merchandise.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by sweetmelanin(f): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2020
FlyoruB:

Don't mind the port Harcourt-based boy/child of hate. He has never hidden his hatred for Lagos for reasons best known to him. And since FG released money to Lagos to fight COVID-19, his anger and hatred for the state has quadrupled. His irrational jealous and envy is running him mental.

So sad that you reason this way... has the money reached you in anyway? People are dying of starvation in Lagos, young boys who could've had promising futures in saner climes are being forced to go into robbery and petty crimes to survive and you're here bragging about some invisible money that your corrupt leaders keep "donating" to each other.

Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by FlyoruB: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

So sad that you reason this way... has the money reached you in anyway? People are dying of starvation in Lagos, young boys who could've had promising futures in saner climes are being forced to go into robbery and petty crimes to survive and you're here bragging about some invisible money that your corrupt leaders keep "donating" to each other.

Smh.

Abeg face front and comot my mention. I am not holding brief for LASG but rather calling out a mindlessly bitter boy trying to exploit skirmishes in parts of Lagos under a lockdown for his own selfish ends. When the COVID-19 crisis is over THEN accountability over spending of the funds can begin, but right now the battle against COVID-19 is still raging so those of you trying to exploit the situation for political gains should have your heads checked. And if you are expecting your own share of the palliatives go and ask Lagos state government (or perhaps you are not amongst those they are intended for). New York is the epicentre of COVID-19 in the U.S and is similarly witnessing skirmishes and shoplifting incidents and robberies. This can be expected under the current situation in densely populated urban centres. That boy is just being mischievious and needed to be called out for his foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by sweetmelanin(f): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2020
FlyoruB:

Abeg face front and comot my mention. I am not holding brief for LASG but rather calling out a mindlessly bitter boy trying to exploit skirmishes in parts of Lagos under a lockdown for his own selfish ends. When the COVID-19 crisis is over THEN accountability can begin, but right now the battle is still on so those of you trying to exploit the situation for political gains should have your heads checked. And if you are expecting your own share of the palliatives go and ask Lagos state government (or perhaps you are not amongst those they are intended for). New York is the epicentre of COVID-19 in the U.S and is similarly witnessing skirmishes and shoplifting incidents and robberies. This can be expected under the current situation in densely populated urban centres. That boy is just being mischievious and needed to be called out for his foolishness.

Smh.
You deserve the hell-hole you are living in tbh. Nigerians are their own worst enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Can We Now See How Unsafe Lagos Is by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Okay.. Fine. So what do you want us to do about it now?

Instead of you to just search for the numbers of the so called oil companies on Google and give them a call to ask them why they don't have their offices in PH, you're here crying about it like we are shareholders

Like...who told you the Chairmen of Shell and Chevron are on Nairaland?

You red caps are weirdos.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed By Nairalander (photos) / Woman 64, Held For Cocaine Offence / WAEC Invigilator And Student Exchange Hot Blows In Exam Hall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.