Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Loan App: See the message sent after defamation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loan App: See the message sent after defamation (2528 Views)

‘Stolen’ Genitals: 2 Men Jailed 3 Months For Defamation Of Character / #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by badboyTee(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2022
After defaming my guy that he his a criminal wink this guys still have the authority to come beg him to pay now cheesy

See their message on what sapp

"From L CREDIT

WE HAVE COME TO REALIZED THAT AFTER THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION SO MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CLEAR THEIR LOAN. SO, WE HAVE A NEW YEAR BONANZA GOING ON NOW,

PAY YOUR PRINCIPAL NOW AND WE CLEAR EVERYTHING FOR YOU

OR

PAY 50% OF YOUR PRINCIPAL NOW AND WE PAUSE THE LATE INTEREST FEE FROM INCREASING.

PAY THROUGH THE APP OR REQUEST FOR THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PAY NOW !!!

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY !!!

FROM FINANCE MANAGER OF L CREDIT"

Nairalanders should he pay or not after what they done
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Tiana09(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by adekitan220: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
sad
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Westchester(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
They called me saying a friend by name Clara is owing them and I should tell her to pay them and me sef don't have any friend with that name unless maybe the person has another name I don't know

1 Like

Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by FuckDModz: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
badboyTee:
After defaming my guy that he his a criminal wink this guys still have the authority to come beg him to pay now cheesy

"From L CREDIT

WE HAVE COME TO REALIZED THAT AFTER THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION SO MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CLEAR THEIR LOAN. SO, WE HAVE A NEW YEAR BONANZA GOING ON NOW,

OR

PAY 50% OF YOUR PRINCIPAL NOW AND WE PAUSE THE LATE INTEREST FEE FROM INCREASING.

He should not pay back if he's a fvcking loser that will die untimely.

They gave you money when you needed it and you need the opinion of others to decide to pay back.

Nigerians are annoying as fvck!

1 Like

Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by jayice(m): 12:54am On Jan 16, 2022
Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar.
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by bjtinz: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:

"From L CREDIT

OR

Whether you or your guy, you pay up. Do not borrow if you can't pay
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Boogyman557: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI I SWEAR DOWN

If u PAY shi shi

Na my old KALA I go use BLAST ur left leg

WTF MAN
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Ikea81: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
He has paid with his reputation. Nothing again.
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by BegAt40: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
FuckDModz:

They gave you money when you needed it and you need the opinion of others to decide to pay back.

I swear down. I'm always annoyed whenever I read any of these craps.

Some guys in Nigeria even plead that send used machines and gadgets to them so they can sell and return the money with interest after deducting their gain. I have the ability to do so but I've never attempted it.
Reading all these loan news on Nairaland has even made me more bitter towards Nigerian folks. Heartless bastards!

1 Like

Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Boogyman557: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
BegAt40:

You're a very lifeless and useless bastard. You can never go further in life with this useless mentality because you won't be focused on better thing. IDIOT
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man. thanks man.. Jah bless man

WTF MAN
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by badboyTee(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man. thanks man.. Jah bless man

WTF MAN
what did you do to him ? grin
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Boogyman557: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
badboyTee:
what did you do to him ? grin
Holly Gram cool

Em de fear KALA

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Koralords: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Forget the messages they send why borrow a loan you can’t pay ?

1 Like

Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by badboyTee(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Em de fear KALA

WTF MAN
lol

1 Like

Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Bigcowhorn: 3:19am On Jan 17, 2022
RichLunatic:
if I have your location, I will have paid the homosexual bastard bigcowhorn to come and rape u. What happens to the defamation

Oh, when you pay me i just pocket the money and send your homosexual father

Explain to bjtinz
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by kingthreat(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2022
He has no other choice than to pay. Else he would never be eligible for a loan again.
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2022
FuckDModz:

Is like some persons that comment under these loan threads work with the loan company. Why should he/her pay back after defamation and damage to the person's personality, that's even more expensive than the amount of money loaned out to him/her. It's so annoying that these guys get away with so much bullshit the so
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by MaverickA3: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
I don't see any part of the message that shows that they are begging your friend. LCredit is not a loan app you should borrow from.
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Kcdojoto(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Let them go and collect their money from those contacts they called period .
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by omolasho: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=badboyTee post=109387109]After defaming my guy that he his a criminal wink this guys still have the authority to come beg him to pay now cheesy

"From L CREDIT

OR

Nairalanders should he pay or not after what they done [ahahaha they are to the wrong dude! the send letter of apology to all your contact firrt!]
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by kingcolearchive: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
I still don't understand the ideology behind character assassination from these loan apps. I heard not all of them are involved in defamation sha, at least i am sure of fairmoney they have never debt shamed me before.
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by joeytrib: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
i think about it too sometimes, and i get annoyed when anybody says defamation or debt shaming is how the loan companies get their money back. I mean those that don't loan shame, people like fair money or branch, how do they get their money back?
kingcolearchive:
I still don't understand the ideology behind character assassination from these loan apps. I heard not all of them are involved in defamation sha, at least i am sure of fairmoney they have never debt shamed me before.
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by vivian7farida: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2022
sad
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Herosax: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Omo na them sabi, everyone know say the country hard, but for these loaners they’re evil. God forbid. Like this eh, I no dey pay shishii 😒😏. Rubbish people😂.if you are still worried about them or what they will do to you if you’re owing them, sorry oooo 😂🤣na u sabi, that’s to your own detriment. Do not mind whatever messages or threats they send to you on daily basis. Most of those loaners are fast killers, crooks, life hunters and real time scammers. Like this eh……. Am owing about…. of them😌, but I no dey pay shishii 😒 it’s over a year and some months now since overdue and none of them were able to call or send messages to my contacts and post my pictures anywhere. They are even tired of calling me😌😏.Dem dey crase. If you wish to know how to deny them access and how to clear your contacts and data from their server send me a DM on WhatsApp @09151977310. But if you’re one of their agents, don’t disguise into my DM because I’ll know 😏. Nonsense people.
Re: Loan App: See the message sent after defamation by Sunday2021: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
FuckDModz:

you are an idiot. Nigeria have laws guiding this. You cannot defamed the guy and expect him to pay you.

(1) (Reply)

Escaped Student From Uni-port Attack Gives Full Details Of What Really Happened / See Photo Of The Car Thief Burnt In Apapa, Lagos Yesterday / #Endsars: See What A Dreadlocks Guy Did To Federal SARS After Receiving Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.