Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity (12276 Views)

Tinubu urges Christians to recommit to patriotic pursuits in Easter message / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by victoriaify1992: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
My kids are really hungry and the worse of it all is that right now we are homeless. My landlord has asked us to pack out of the house as the rent expired since and the 3 months he gave us will expire by the end of this April 2020 which I don't know where to face with my children. My husband was duped through a friend I trusted and introduced to him through my elder brother for traveling document since then he has never been his real self. As I am typing this in tears I don't even know he's way about since August 10th, 2019 till now. He has abounded me and the kids because his family never wanted us together right from day one. And after this predicament, he abandoned us I have contacted all the family members' friends and everyone I know, but they are all coming up with different and almost the same topic that they are all waiting to hear from him. I know God has a purpose in everything and only him in Heaven knows what he is doing. I love my family so very much and depression, thinking, sleepless nights and hungry really want to collect my kids and I. Now house rent issue and I have until the end of this month to pack out of this house please Nigerians. Help my children and me in any way you can please. I was advised to be very careful about an online advantage taking but I'm left with no choice. You can call text or WhatsApp me for more clarification. I have no other choice, please. You can check my full post on my profile

This is my number

+2349034519640
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/13/easter-work-with-muslims-to-end-insecurity-corruption-sultan-begs-christians/amp
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by mubarakyoung: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0133105927.ubn pl
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by koxyz: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Q
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by GeneralPula: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
sad
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0248842313..Gtb
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by 88joshua99: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is not about Christian working with Muslim before the insurgence will end rather the question should be, the Muslim themselves are they even ready to stop they playing games , the christians are always ready to make things work out for this country Nigeria, so the Muslim bodies should and work on themselves first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Nathphil(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
if only you can tell that to politicians.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Yusman316(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
GodIsUseless:

You're the Satan.

The Sultan have supported terrorism several times in Nigeria by lying to the international community that no killing is going on.

You Muslims are pro terrorists that's why you're quick defend the terrorist.

How can Fulani herdsmen be carring out ethnic and religious cleansing and you lie nothing is going on.

So the international community need the sultan to tell them what is happening in Nigeria. For ur info, agencies like CIA, mossad, MI6 and others know what is happening in Nigeria more than u
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by mubarakyoung: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
My kids are really hungry and the worse of it all is that right now we are homeless. My landlord has asked us to pack out of the house as the rent expired since and the 3 months he gave us will expire by the end of this April 2020 which I don't know where to face with my children. My husband was duped through a friend I trusted and introduced to him through my elder brother for traveling document since then he has never been his real self. As I am typing this in tears I don't even know he's way about since August 10th, 2019 till now. He has abounded me and the kids because his family never wanted us together right from day one. And after this predicament, he abandoned us I have contacted all the family members' friends and everyone I know, but they are all coming up with different and almost the same topic that they are all waiting to hear from him. I know God has a purpose in everything and only him in Heaven knows what he is doing. I love my family so very much and depression, thinking, sleepless nights and hungry really want to collect my kids and I. Now house rent issue and I have until the end of this month to pack out of this house please Nigerians. Help my children and me in any way you can please. I was advised to be very careful about an online advantage taking but I'm left with no choice. You can call text or WhatsApp me for more clarification. I have no other choice, please. You can check my full post on my profile
This is my number
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by simols(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Any amount for food please am hungry, 0032659385 diamond bank
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by NaijadrivaCars: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why not the other way round. Christians are mostly peaceful.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by 24kmagic: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
The caliph is and will always be the biggest calamity that has befallen Nigeria.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I don't think the Sultan is a terrorist but the fact that boko haram, herdsmen, ISIS, ISWAP, al qaeda and other terrorists groups share same religion with him is one perspective he shouldn't be proud of

Very important point ! No matter the deflections or denials, those terrorists are 'Muslim' and seek to define Islam. Moderates and regular Muslim ppl aren't terrorist. Not in any way, but the half assed explanations brought up to to delink those crazy movements from Islam doesn't make any sense.

Movements that seek to define and lead , not Christianity, Buddhism or Tengriism, but Islam itself at its very core. Maybe the sultan shld man up and face the bad eggs in his religion that have executed more than 40,000 attacks worldwide in the last decade. Islamic charities, not Christian or Hindu, funnel money to al qaeda, ISIS and co.. muslim merchants and bankers service a whole system of payments that allows for the sale of goods and transfer of monies between proxies of these groups.

In Nigeria here politicizing Sharia empowered a section of youth that took the message their own way and set up the much dreaded Boko haram and the like. Check sharia council of Nigeria members in the early 2000s and be shocked at some of the names u see there. In fact check their guest speaker list for 2001 and u'd find a certain lanky retired General who we are more than familiar with now.

I mean if I was a moderate Muslim I'd be caught up with asking why 'herdsmen/bandits' could kill and destroy evrything in a village except the mosque. Before patting the Imam on the back for harboring ppl, the question shld be how do we stop these incessant attacks....

when terrorists separate ppl based on religion and let the muslims go free... how do u want non Muslims to take it ? It goes without saying that ultimately the sultan and his cohort are selfish obscurantists. We need to thoroughly revise our approach. Esp the 'moderate' Muslims. No insults here, just honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by farem: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/13/easter-work-with-muslims-to-end-insecurity-corruption-sultan-begs-christians/amp

The harmony preaching will be real when the satanic ambition of fulanisation of Nigeria through various futile ways such as RUGA, herdsmen banditry, eating up of the farms of poor farmers and raping and kidnapping of women and young girls
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Uncletony(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
You are the head of terrorist organization in Nigeria. Just shut up! . We will soon have our own country.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Dollabiz: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
hmmm
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by jasman1: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oga Sultan, if you can just help the rest of us control your people and their religion, things will be much better. Your people are just too uncivilized and they derived joy in killing Christians. Thanks for the message

1 Like

Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by dragunov: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
why do you always prove to be Satan By condemning and insulting others and you bible doesn't teach you this oooo .

So elected you?
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Amanda4life: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
HE SHOULD TELL IMAMS, SULTANS AND NORTHERN LEADERS TO WORK TOGETHER TO END INSURGENCY
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Commonsense99: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Sultan talk to moslems to end Insecurity!
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by dragunov: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Uncletony:
You are the head of terrorist organization in Nigeria. Just shut up! . We will soon have our own country.

I hope you're not putting your trust in Trump, because, men, when he gets what he wants (reelected) he's gonna dump yo a.ss. The whole Biafra, Israel, protector of Christianity sh.it is gonna go up in flames.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
See this double faced Satan of Sokoto speaking trash as if the Corruption and Insecurities in Nigeria are not from the Muslim community. All the ills and negativity that bedevilled our country come from the Muslims of the North.
Corruption is not really a SIN in Islam when it is done to oppress disbelievers or non muslims. Terrorism is Islamic
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by AsawanaDgreat: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
They are the two major problem we having in this country. Islam and Christianity.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Uncletony(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
dragunov:

I hope you're not putting your trust in Trump, because, men, when he gets what he wants (reelected) he's gonna dump yo a.ss. The whole Biafra, Israel, protector of Christianity sh.it is gonna go up in flames.
Terrorist spotted. Incoherent mugu!
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
How can one work with BH/ISWAP and their funders to end insecurity?

Asking for a friend
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by donprinyo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mumu islamist
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by atheistandproud(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sultan...

I hope you remember what happened when your ancestor sent Alimi to work with Afonja? Because we have not forgotten.

You have come again with your own. I have nothing else to say.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by wetmenow: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
One of the terrorists
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by castrokins(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oga, End Your Insurgence And Insecurity Alone undecided.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by Farki: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Non Muslims will gladly collaborate with Muslims to end insecurity when some of them stop responding violently to things that offend them.
Re: Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity by omogin(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
This sultan is very fo0lish. Very very

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Handing Over A State Stronger, Better In Everything Than I Met — Ikpeazu / Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT / Jonathan's Plot To Disunite The Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.