Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Government Is Lying To Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Government Is Lying To Me (482 Views)

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Government Is Lying To Me by factormatt6: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Evil thrive when good men and women do nothing. As a concerned citizen, I needed to know the readiness of our government. So I first call the emergency number, wasn't connected. I then sent an SMS below is my conversation with the agent of government (NCDC)

Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by lograr(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2020
undecided
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by factormatt6: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
Evil thrive when good men and women do nothing. As a concerned citizen, I needed to know the readiness of our government. So I first call the emergency number, wasn't connected. I then sent an SMS below is my conversation with the agent of government (NCDC)
The conversation continue... Note this happened yesterday morning by 6 am till this morning no one has get back to me.
Why do I decide to post this, is to inform you that you,your family and your fellow citizens are on your own. Pick up that phone call your love one because they may be in a dying situation.

Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by mcmbonu: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Lol
You are on your own in these country
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by Fucknlbots: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
lol cheesy
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by Ofemmanu1: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2020
heheheh
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin
Haha
Hope u are not a fan of APC or PDP?
IF u are, your disappointment will be amplified 1000x leading to depression.
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by factormatt6: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
grin grin
Haha
Hope u are not a fan of APC or PDP?
IF u are, your disappointment will be amplified 1000x leading to depression.
. I don't belong to any political party. I brought this here so we can collectively protect ourselves till this pandemic is over.
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by Enskynelson(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Hehehehe... See something. This is the definition of a zoo.
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by Staro: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020

Imagine, the NCDC person is even arguing and
dragging his feet.

Something that in saner climes they would have
sent in an Ambulance immediately

This country disgusts me

Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by Mysticwebb: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2020
They are only good at spamming our line with useless messages to appear like they are doing something when in truth, they are doing nothing.
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by GamalNasser: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Nigeria is a country amalgamated by a scam authority , ruled by scammers with a civil service filled with scammers serving a population filled with aspiring scammers ..Nothing can work here because everything is looked as at an opportunity to scam ... It's clear the NCDC is engaged in audio COVID operations where ther are just paying themselves huge hazard allowances daily and reporting fictitious cases while living the real cases to die at home
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by factormatt6: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nigeria is a country amalgamated by a scam authority , ruled by scammers with a civil service filled with scammers serving a population filled with aspiring scammers ..Nothing can work here because everything is looked as at an opportunity to scam ... It's clear the NCDC is engaged in audio COVID operations where ther are just paying themselves huge hazard allowances daily and reporting fictitious cases while living the real cases to die at home
. This is clear case that government has been lying to us. Let us protect ourselves individually
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by Lipscomb(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2020
It seem you are talking to robot...call not texting.
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by Modupetemmy1(f): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
since the person asked you to visit the hospital why not ask him or her which of the hospital you are to visit..
Nigeria I hail thee
Re: My Government Is Lying To Me by factormatt6: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
It seem you are talking to robot...call not texting.
. It not robot Dear, I know a little about tech to know when robot is responding. Read the message very well.

(1) (Reply)

Ewu Monastery(edo State, Nigeria) Develops Cvd Plus For The Treatment Of Covid19 / States New Listed Confirmed Covid-19 In Nigeria / Doctors In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.