Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN (3877 Views)

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Evil thrive when good men and women do nothing. As a concerned citizen, I needed to know the readiness of our government. So I first call the emergency number, wasn't connected. I then sent an SMS below is my conversation with the agent of government (NCDC)

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by Promxy94(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Lols
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:

Evil thrive when good men and women do nothing. As a concerned citizen, I needed to know the readiness of our government. So I first call the emergency number, wasn't connected. I then sent an SMS below is my conversation with the agent of government (NCDC)
the conversation continue... Note this happened yesterday morning by 6 am till this morning no one has get back to me.
Why do I decide to post this, is to inform you that you,your family and your fellow citizens are on your own. Pick up that phone call your love one because they may be in a dying situation.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by chatinent: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
You felt Nigeria was a country? Lols. That's stereotype. Nigeria is an international village.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by Rich4god(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Nothing is fair in this life... It's obvious they are only treating the top citizens of this country. What annoys me now is that it's even with the money donated by well meaning Nigerians and churches that they will use to treat themselves.

This country just tire me.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by Rich4god(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:
You felt Nigeria was a country? Lols. That's stereotype. Nigeria is an international village.

International village...? You are dignifying it...

That angel wey carry me come Nigeria eh, if I see am....

4 Likes

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Rich4god:
Nothing is fair in this life... It's obvious they are only treating the top citizens of this country. What annoys me now is that it's even with the money donated by well meaning Nigerians and churches that they will use to treat themselves.

This country just tire me.
. Inform your love one to stay at home and stay safe. Government is only interested in looting nothing more

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by inforesource: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Yes, you did not meet the condition(s). You suppose to say that you came in contact with someone that is currently quarantine or one of those that return from abroad. Lol.
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by mazimee(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2020
I know the case difinition they are talking about.

Those of them that came back from Foreign countries and those of them that are well connected

Sadly majority of Nigerians do not meet their case difinition.

Bastards

9 Likes

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by oscarsam(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2020
what if this reply is as a result of NCDC being aware that this virus can't affect a Nigerian citizen who has no recent travel history to abroad.

cus given the quoted number of infected patience, all attentions Should be given to anyone that's showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Am yet to believe all this NCDC news though

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by delpee(f): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2020
If you're feeling this bad, why don't you call a family member or friend to visit a nearby hospital on your behalf? Even if they can't help you, they'll notify the appropriate authorities on your behalf to prevent a breakout in their neighbourhood. God will surely heal you like others.

Those on the frontline mentioned a while ago that they receive a lot of false alarms. They will naturally be wary of putting out the meagre resources at their disposal only to find out that it's a prank. Requesting for an ambulance just to see that the system works is so unfair to those who may truly need the same facility urgently.

8 Likes

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by delpee(f): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
oscarsam:
what if this reply is as a result of NCDC being aware that this virus can't affect a Nigerian citizen who has no recent travel history to from abroad.

There are already cases of infection of people without travel history.
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by oscarsam(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2020
delpee:

There are already cases of infection of people without travel history.
modified,,, read again

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by sapeleboi(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2020
one more message from them again I will sue them STUPID PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by Auto200: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2020
This is very sad , embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
inforesource:
Yes, you did not meet the condition(s). You suppose to say that you came in contact with someone that is currently quarantine or one of those that return from abroad. Lol.
read the conversation till the end of it. I did tell him that I came in contact with a carrier

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2020
oscarsam:
what if this reply is as a result of NCDC being aware that this virus can't affect a Nigerian citizen who has no recent travel history to abroad.

cus given the quoted number of infected patience, all attentions Should be given to anyone that's showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Am yet to believe all this NCDC news though
. I told the guy I come in contact with an infected person before I returned to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2020
delpee:
If you're feeling this bad, why don't you call a family member or friend to visit a nearby hospital on your behalf? Even if they can't help you, they'll notify the appropriate authorities on your behalf to prevent a breakout in their neighbourhood. God will surely heal you like others.

Those on the frontline mentioned a while ago that they receive a lot of false alarms. They will naturally be wary of putting out the meagre resources at their disposal only to find out that it's a prank. Requesting for an ambulance just to see that the system works is so unfair to those who may truly need the same facility urgently.
. How can we know there is no quick response to ordinary NIGERIAN if I didn't come up with something like this?

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by EmekaBlue(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2020
R u really having those symptoms or just testing their effectiveness?

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by immaq8(f): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
you came from Ghana, no fund. probably Ncdc is avoiding 'April Fool'

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by PureGoldh(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lwkmd......NCDC na better sharpshooters.
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by dafemnet: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
lol
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by chiemmanuel(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
The person at the other end is scared of contacting the virus from you
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by delpee(f): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. How can we know there is no quick response to ordinary NIGERIAN if I didn't come up with something like this?

Are you testing their effectiveness or truly ill? I'm asking for a good reason.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
EmekaBlue:
R u really having those symptoms or just testing their effectiveness?
I never trust the system hence I needed to be sure they are what they claim to be. Quick response my ass
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
immaq8:
you came from Ghana, no fund.
probably Ncdc is avoiding 'April Fool'
. I want to believe you are a child. Go and read my conversation with your supposed government agency
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
I never trust the system hence I needed to be sure they are what they claim to be. Quick response my ass
so if they had agreed to come pick you up u for japa with no more response grin
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by proffemi: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
NCDC may have their issues, but you do realize that people crying wolf like you are part of the problem, don't you?
I heard an unsubstantiated report that well over 50 % of calls and messages to NCDC are spam calls or people "trying to sure they are what they claim".
Please leave them alone, let them do their work to the extent possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
EmekaBlue:
so if they had agreed to come pick you up u for japa with no more response grin
am a responsible person, I thank them for their effectiveness and disclose I am healthy. Stay safe don't spread the virus.
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
proffemi:

NCDC may have their issues, but you do realize that people crying wolf like you are part of the problem, don't you?
I heard an unsubstantiated report that well over 50 % of calls and messages to NCDC are spam calls or people "trying to sure they are what they claim".
Please leave them alone, let them do their work to the extent possible.
. You clearly didn't want to you that there is ineffectiveness in the system. So many lies we have been told. Call black black don't look the other way.
Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by proffemi: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
factormatt6:
. You clearly didn't want to you that there is ineffectiveness in the system. So many lies we have been told. Call black black don't look the other way.

Yes, I always call black black.
When NCDC mess up, I call "black".
But right now, people like you are also clogging their bandwidth, thereby compounding the problem you think you are exposing. So, yeah, I call "black".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDC Is Lying To NIGERIAN by factormatt6: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
proffemi:

Yes, I always call black black.
When NCDC mess up, I call "black".
But right now, people like you are also clogging their bandwidth, thereby compounding the problem you think you are exposing. So, yeah, I call "black".
. Maybe you are benefiting from the loot hence you are blind to see the truth. I am exposing government inadequacy, lies and ineffectiveness.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hepitatis................ Pls Help Oooo / What Are Natural Ways To Get Adenomyosis Pain Relief? / Please Help! How Do I Deal With Side Effects Of Skineal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.