Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

'police Officer Threatened To Detain Me During Cleansing' - Primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'police Officer Threatened To Detain Me During Cleansing' - Primate Ayodele (194 Views)

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'police Officer Threatened To Detain Me During Cleansing' - Primate Ayodele by Oshoboy01: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
‘DPO Of Okota Police station threatened to detain me for wanting to cleanse Lagos’ – Primate Ayodele recounts ordeal

The leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church,Primate Elijah Ayodele has accused the DPO Of Okota Police station in Lagos of threatening him with detainment during his journey to ‘cleanse’ Lagos from Covid-19 on Friday, 10th Of April, 2020.

The man of God who claimed to have seen a solution for Covid-19 through the directives of God, started the cleansing exercise weeks ago and according to him, Lagos didn’t record any case of Covid-19 the next day he did the cleansing.

He revealed that the DPO, Who was at the checkpoint with some of her officers, sent his convoy back and prevented them from going on with the cleansing process, which according to him, is dangerous for Lagos state.

Ayodele lamented the harsh treatment by the police force, saying that they can never do that to a traditional ruler, hence, it is total disrespect on his person.

He explained that at least, they should have feared God, considered the fact that he is doing his own to support the government, having spent huge amount, without expecting any form of reward from anyone.
Furthermore, eye witness during the attack condemned it, especially for the fact that his speaker was destroyed and insults were hurled at them.

It would be recalled that Primate Elijah Ayodele predicted the coming of Corona Virus years ago and repeatedly, he also stated that God gave him the solution (Bottle of water and anointing oil) which he has made 10,000 of it.

However, all efforts to reach the DPO of Okota Police station via text and call proved abortive

1 Share

Re: 'police Officer Threatened To Detain Me During Cleansing' - Primate Ayodele by budaatum: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Fear God?

Please why was this idiot not thrown in jail?
Re: 'police Officer Threatened To Detain Me During Cleansing' - Primate Ayodele by Nbote(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
If U cannot recognise and respect constituted authorities den U are no man of God
Re: 'police Officer Threatened To Detain Me During Cleansing' - Primate Ayodele by sapientia(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2020
The DPO should be issued a query for not detaining this clown.

See, I would advocate for police to be considerate when dealing with civilians during this lockdown, its not easy on Nigerians

But you see these religious scammers, detain and prosecute them cos their actions can put millions at risk.

If FG do not arrest pastor Chris, then they are clowns.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , April 24, 2020 / Revealed: 'former Vodafone Executive' In 5G Conspiracy Video Is UK Pastor / Popular Prophet, Primate Ayodele Delivers Palliative Packages To Muslim Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.