Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? (835 Views)

I Was Wrong About Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII / All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC / Call Of Duty Video Games Ranked From Worst To Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by BonnyWood(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Which Call of Duty is the best? Why?
Re: Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by bluebay(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Call of duty Modern Warfare II
Reason, More graphics, Videos to watch and the weapons and other accessories are advanced and high tech. Love the invisibility part of the mission. Looks like that of Crisis 2 game

1 Like

Re: Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by Conner44: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
all of you that play FPS games dey try

Imagining explaining the orientation of the game and human viewpoint on the tv screen to an noob grin grin

Re: Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by sheggsliveth: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
bluebay:
Call of duty Modern Warfare II
Reason, More graphics, Videos to watch and the weapons and other accessories are advanced and high tech. Love the invisibility part of the mission. Looks like that of Crisis 2 game

I love battleRoyale which of this COD game can I play on low end PC with dedicated graphics of 2gb ram Nvidia GT 710...?
Re: Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
The plot was fantastic. The plot twists were mind-blowing. Personally, the most notable scenes are:
1) Shepherd's betrayal, killing Ghost and Roach (two main characters).
2) The death of Shepherd

Re: Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by lekjons(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
COD MW1 or 2

Both are.

Black ops too
Re: Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by BonnyWood(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Agree. But how about some boosting services offering to buy CoD MW leveling
? Is it really helpful? My friends use these guys all the time and claim it is simply awesome. They have great results without wasting their time.
Re: Which Call Of Duty Is The Best? Why? by Daviestunech(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls guys how can I play call of duty mw3 with Xbox pad on PC
...I downloaded pinnacle but got expired after 15min

Can xpadder do the trick or suggest any good app to match the keys to that of the xbox

(1) (Reply)

PES 2021 On Redmi Note 3 Not Working Well. HELP!!! ( Pictures ) / Please I Really Need Help / Grand Theft Auto Iii Game Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.