Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley (6705 Views)

Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace / Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Eazzy4chizzy: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2020
What does Naira marley, Zlatan Ibile and Lyta have in common? The three of them have the same person, Seyi Awonuga also known as Shigh Lofe working for the three of them either as a member of their team or their manager. She is largely involved in the day to day running of the careers of these superstars. This is how she is instrumental to the careers of the three of them respectively.

LYTA: Seyi first met Lyta when she was working in YBNL where she became his manager as well as other signees at the time including other signees such as Picazo, Yomi Blaze and Davolee. She worked particularly with Lyta during his tour when he released his single Time featuring Olamide.

Zlatan Ibile: This relationship has come a long way and it is even rumoured that they are more than just in a business relationship especially since photos of both of them kissing circled the internet. Zlatan is rumoured to have gotten his first signing from Seyi who brought him to limelight by working behind the scenes. She also still manages him till date.

Naira Marley: On March 7 2020, Seyi turned a year older and Naira marley made sure he pulled all the stops for her by purchasing a range rover for her on her birthday. Shigh Lofe as she is fondly called doesn’t manage Naira marley directly but she has to have played a huge role in his career for him to purchase such a gift for her.

Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Ladylite: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2020
She is serving with her body and soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by dawnomike(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2020
She is a workaholic i guess grin
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Abfinest007(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2020
private worker
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by foxxydude: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
She is Zlatans fiancé na grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by mytime24(f): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where is d lady
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by mytime24(f): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where is d lady

Wetin i c na boyz
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by annsrealms(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
She is Zlatan's fiancee. I heard they have a child together. Also heard she works really hard.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by SmaxiPosh: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is Zlatan's fiancee and his child's mother
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
mytime24:
Where is d lady

Wetin i c na boyz

grin grin grin seconded, I also didn't see no lady in the pics. Teni sef is more feminine that this one.

It would require some courage and element of gayness to knack her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Iceyjayz: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
mytime24:
Where is d lady

Shut up!
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Iceyjayz: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
mytime24:
Where is d lady

Wetin i c na boyz
Shut up
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Carfreak966: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seyi mum is a big woman that works in the Top hierarchy of first bank. Seyi now has two cars. A red Benz bought by her mum on her birthday last year and the evogue by NairaMarley. One thing is for sure she is cocky
Re: Meet The Young Lady That Works For Lyta, Zlatan Ibile And Naira Marley by Godsfavour78: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2020
I guess she is not photogenic. She is cuter in person.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. / Does This Kind Of Woman Still Exist In Naija? / Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.