Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. (6716 Views)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
One thing no one in the world can dispute is that Rihanna is gorgeous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Beckysexy(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Riri had always been pretty. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by PlayMaker14: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
One of my favorite talented female musician... Quite sad she's always at the receiving end of a toxic relationship.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by mayklef(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wealth management the best bleaching cream....my brother/sister forget carol white and HUSSLE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by donstan18: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of my favorite talented female musician... Quite sad she's always at the receiving end of a toxic relationship.
Very sad tbh, because I so much loved her craft, creativity and style of music. Use to be my favorite female artiste.

But for her to always be at the receiving end of toxic relationships should somehow tell that there’s something about her that need to be fixed.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Manq(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
When ever this girls name comes up Chrisbrown comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by adajoe555: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
one of my favorite female musician, she have always been beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by AYOMIDESEUN: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
Riri had always been pretty. smiley
thats the main fact
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by PlayMaker14: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
donstan18:

Very sad tbh, because I so much loved her craft, creativity and style of music. Use to be my favorite female artiste.

But for her to always be at the receiving end of toxic relationships should somehow tell that there’s something about her that need to be fixed.
Well, I think she's doing more of the love and trust and an average American guy to always abuse that privilege because their brains are always occupied with cocaine.

If she can try our men here, (Sensible and Responsible one's) she will shine bright like a diamond literally.

I really like this lady sha. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by lilvicky68(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
A responsible Nigerian man would be good for her..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by malikombi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Badt gyal riri.........
I can't imagine how don Jazzy usually feels whenever he sees or hear this lady's name

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by meobizy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
How come she was fairer as a child than she was in Pon De Replay? She was full ebony in that video only to grow lighter in later years. Another person with such a transformation was John Legend. The guy got lighter with fame.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by LOVEGINO(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
malikombi:
Badt gyal riri.........
I can't imagine how don Jazzy usually feels whenever he sees or hear this lady's name
he nor get liver. Una go still hear my gist.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Daddyvibez(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
RiRi my crush
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by TheEnygma(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
The only musician whose lifestyle I hate but love her music.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by ekaette1621: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
bleach cream crew
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by ekaette1621: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
bleaching cream crew
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
meobizy:
How come she was fairer as a child than she was in Pon De Replay? She was full ebony in that video only to grow lighter in later years. Another person with such a transformation was John Legend. The guy got lighter with fame.

Costume

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Tedpgrass: 1:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Art imitating life
Not vice versa

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Khd95(m): 5:20am On Apr 24, 2021
Riri, sweet girl kiss

I love her style of music, I will choose her Everytime everyday twice on Saturday before cardio B, Beyonce, and other female acts

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by seanwilliam(m): 6:10am On Apr 24, 2021
Khd95:
Riri, sweet girl kiss

I love her style of music, I will choose her Everytime everyday twice on Saturday before cardio B, Beyonce, and other female acts

Don’t compare Beyoncé with Rihanna abeg .

This comparison has been overflogged
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Lordave: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2021
seanwilliam:

Don’t compare Beyoncé with Rihanna abeg .

This comparison has been overflogged
He didn’t compare, he stated his preference.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2021
ekaette1621:
bleach cream crew

Try get money first grin
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by potbelly(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Good girl gone bad... wink
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rihanna's mum would pass as Cardi B or Nicki Minaj's mum in this pic.

Not only Rihanna changed, her mother also changed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by kelvine(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Don Jazzy has hope then

lilvicky68:
A responsible Nigerian man would be good for her..
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Money good her mama before no good ..... grin
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Did she adopt her?

Or is her father a white man?

Or was she bleaching at a young age?
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by Superpower(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
bluefilm:
Did she adopt her?

Or is her father a white man?

Or was she bleaching at a young age?
Her dad is mixed race.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by bluefilm: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2021
Superpower:
Her dad is mixed race.

Okay, now I get it.
Re: Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. by wealthtrak: 6:54am On May 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
One thing no one in the world can dispute is that Rihanna is gorgeous
wink

(1) (Reply)

Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] / This Is Someone's Mother Hustling [PICS] / 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.