Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 (38178 Views)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by LeoFish92(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
Pastor Weaver is that you?

Lol, that was the first thing that came to my mind... Them resemble well well
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
osaweseforme:
Really, how sure are you?
yeah very sure bro
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Goalnaldo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chi59:
Is it me or does this prophet guy look like Clem Ohameze?
I saw it too oo lol
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Psoul(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you're from the West or Northern part of the country and this lockdown is biting hard on you.
You've bn begging for alms even as they are sharing did and money among ppl living in the Western and Northern part of the country.
You any to learn how to survive in this kind of situation, please ask pls from the EASTERN part of the country and specifically the IGBOS.
They are rugged and can withstand every condition. They did it for 3yrs during the civil war and this is nothing to them.
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
You remember, Pastor Weaver - End time.
I hope you're married. grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Shattuck(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sanchez01:
Alex is now a hypeman for pastors as well? Is there no end to the depth this guy can go to cater for his home?

I don't know what I find irksome; the fact that Fufeyin engaged a social media hypeman to remind the world that he prophesied whatever in 2014 when he couldn't remind the world at the start of the year that the virus will spread across the world even though it had been plaguing China since December 2019 or that Alex has started holding brief for supposed pastors.

I am a God-lover but the fact that Nigerian pastors are still justifying whether or not they foretold the coming of the plague at this point means they are only interested in being correct, for followership sake.

This is embarrassing to Christianity.
you know the drift everyone is on a paper chase people are dying but the only thing this criminals care about is who said what first,if God truly spoke to him in 2014 how come he couldn't warn his members 6yrs after.shameful
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by MrSly(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
AlexReports:
COVID-19: THE PROPHECY, The CONFIRMATION and THE SOLUTION.

*COVID-19: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About The Coronavirus Before Outbreak [Must Watch Video]*

Strokesafrica.com, whilst conducting a very meticulous and analytical investigation into the prophecies and controversies surrounding African Prophets and Prophecies regarding The Outbreak of COVID-19.

We discovered that, It is true as it's often said that God will do nothing except he reveals such to his servant The Prophets. So much that, in every generation, it's God's prerogative to choose certain annoited individuals (Prophets) to reveals his secrets, so as to save his children from the plagues, disasters or troubles ahead.

However, history has made it very clear to the world that Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin falls in this category of Men whom God has annoited specially and has decided to use in an unusual manner in this generation as none of his words of prophecy has failed.

It will also interest you to know that years before the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Outbreak. God has revealed this Global War-like disaster/pandemic according to The US President Trump to his servant Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. He saw it coming, spoke and prayed about it. The video links below will give you more details.

THE SOLUTION:

There is no problem without a solution. The Man Of God came out on the 21st of March 2020 to pray and cry for mercy for the world and against the spread of the deadly virus (obviously God has answered his prayers of Mercy). He then gave a clear word of Prophecy stating that from that day till 28th April 2020 the virus will be seen to be gradually disappearing from one nation to another the same way it came as a result of his prayers of mercy and that of believers from around the world. He stated clearly that between that day and a month and one week later the virus will be seen to be disappearing from the face of the earth in the same manner it started from one country to another. In confirmation to this prophetic declaration, weeks after this Prophesy China, where it all started recorded more VICTORIES over the CORONAVIRUS.

However, strokesafrica.com has come to this logical conclusion that Indeed There is A Genuine Prophet Of God In The Land!

By: Strokes Africa ©️

Link 1, The Prophecy and Confirmation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1QXapvzao

Link 2, The SOLUTION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5awZz71Wf8

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/04/covid-19-how-prophet-jeremiah-fufeyin.html?m=1

I know that those who watched for 45se"onds will jump onto the thread to spew nonsense like I wanted to do before I was directed to finish the clip before commenting.
The prophet must have actually seen something. This goes a long way to indict China in this whole saga. God please save us from artificial disease.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by OnyeOgboni: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
No.He didn't..please I guys should not start with this now.This is not the right time.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by tete7000(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
People should stop all these nonsense jare and let see front. Prophecy ko, testify ni.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by KayCee92(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:

Lol...chai, bros U be old man. You remember that movie grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Sermwell(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrSly:

I know that those who watched for 45se"onds will jump onto the thread to spew nonsense like I wanted to do before I was directed to finish the clip before commenting.
The prophet must have actually seen something. This goes a long way to indict China in this whole saga. God please save us from artificial disease.
if you didn't see the cut and paste video as well as audio editing done in this video, then you are one of lazy youths buhari talked about!! how can you be so gullible to believe this nonsense?? how come the prophet didn't warn his members after six years? how come he fixed a program this year only for him to cancel it due to the pendemic he prophesied about? I know you'll come back here to argue nonsense but go and watch the video again, especially at 3min 40sec.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by MARKone(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
This man is as fake as Odumeje
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by krystnero(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
grin grin grin
The resemblance is striking.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Hillarie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
Haha, you also noticed his resemblance with Clem Ohameze?
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by aswani(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrSly:

Proxy account tings grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by ruggedtimi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
That covid audio was edited
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by nnadychuks(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
ceeroh:

You remember, Pastor Weaver - End time.

I hope you're married. grin
haha not yet o. I’m in my early 20s
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by deebrain(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
For the love of God, STOP THIS MADNESS!!
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by fashrola(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
See as him resemble Clem Ohameze
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by kingsvictor2: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
The prophecy is 100% correct.he even mention that scientists will name the sickness COVID.

And to those asking for solution.he already gave the solution then.for us to pray against it .But me and your were busy fornicating and clubbing until the sickness he saw manifested physically.
brainwashed fools listening to useless stupid pastors/prophets. see a doctor, u are sick
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by ojaysam25(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
very correct....prayer is the only solution
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by dazzlingd(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some people are very silly.
Christians are good in composing craps and loads of shits...prophecy my ass
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by InvertedHammer: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
/
We have passed the stage of prophecies.

He should tell the location where all coronavirus patients should be dropped off for miraculous healing through his power of annointing.

Other than that, he should remain in isolation with the rest of us and maintain social distancing.
/
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Mizik(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
festwiz:
Wow!

So, by April 28th, "...gradually disappearing from one nation to another the same way it came as a result of his prayers of mercy..." and then we can call you out for the fraud you are?

All these "prophets" and their statistical analysis will never cease to amaze me. I wonder what his prophecies for 2020 was and how he missed/forgot to mention that his vision would come to pass.

LoL.
#Scam
lmao grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Mizik(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
dazzlingd:
Some people are very silly.
Christians are good in composing craps and loads of shits...prophecy my ass
grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by imustsaymymindo: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
End time! Wonderful Movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by DavSagacity(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
bros walai u done old. u remember that Film.?. wao. ..Nice one. Pastor Weaver and his Special rings from India

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by divineappo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
whoever created this thread
dangote trailer will jam you, idiot
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Seikiri1: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
I pray for the life of the unbelievers in this our generation, their unbelief is really a great threat to this our generation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by dreyFoxx(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Funny enough Jesus also was mocked to jump down from the cross in order to prove that he is the child of God or God himself (Matthew 27:42-43), I was also part of ridiculing these kind of prophecies not until when going through this thread and I was ministered to.
If is that easy being a man of God, why not pray for such anointing, get your oil and heal the covid-19 infected patients, instead we wallow in sin condemning prophets of God.

May God forgive this generation

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by seunayantokun(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
I believe everything written in the Bible. However, the way some people have so commoditised their Christian faith looks so strange in heaven and on earth.
So, with all we are talking about, that prophet must be promoted with covid 19? People please come out of hypnotisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) / Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.