Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 (37906 Views)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Osefonria: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fortunatesoul:
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0248842313..Gtb
Are you the only one experiencing the lockdown? The people you're begging for money are locked up in rooms too. Abeg, delete this your post and be ashamed.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na the OP left nyash for coming with another load of rubbish.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Native101: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
malvisguy212:
the message of the cross is foolishness to the heathen. I am not ashamed for the Gospel, there will i find healing and salvation.
Bro, I am a Christian too. Threads like these just feed the haters with ammunition to mock Christians. It's better not to post these things.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by bmdmixer: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
Pastor Weaver is that you?
i even tot its was him

on a less serious note all this pastor ass kissers with pro fe see abeg rest
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by dennisworld1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hand sanitizer have replace holy water and pool of Bethesda. Even pastors dem dun dey wear face mask. Praying and waiting for science to bring the cure.why them nor dey predict wen e go stop. undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by pressplay411(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Native101:
Threads like these are an embarrassment to Christians. Just stop with all these nonsense of "this man of God prophesied this in so so year" already. What does that fvckjng solve at this point?

Mtcheew! I didn't even check the name of the OP until now. I am NOT surprised !

You took the words right out of my thumbs.lol

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Osefonria:

Are you the only one experiencing the lockdown? The people you're begging for money are locked up in rooms too. Abeg, delete this your post and be ashamed.

You have no reason to criticise him. If you want to help him do so and if you can't then leave him alone. Nor be by force nah. He nor force you to help him. You think it is everybody that can bear things like you? Some can wait for long and some cannot. Some keep their best inside while others keep theirs outside. I am not in support of begging but if that is the only way he could survive so be it.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Investnow2017: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Bunkum and balderdash

Nigerian Pastors, Bishop's and Prophets suddenly just stopped doing healing and miracles at the same time

It's a miracle on its own.

Same time, all of them stopped.

People with brains should be able to ponder and think in times like this that it was all a scam right from the onset.

So Miracle and healings can stop in Nigeria.

I can't believe it

All went on lockdown, isolate and quarantine ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

If there is any lesson for anyone to learn, is this one not enough to know that the biggest SCAM on Earth right now are the so-called miracle working churches who all can proceed on sabbatical all at the same time on hearing about COVID-19.

And yet churches will be full for Thanksgiving offerings first Sunday after the lockdown is lifted. Who knows maybe then we will begin to hear of testiMONEY that their covid-19 was healed when they placed their hands on the television to receive healing before NEPA struck.

Well, some will say they would have performed miracle if not that the govt did not allow crusade to hold. And many will still believe sad

Will sheeple learn? I weep for them.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Badonasty(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please just stop it....don’t even go there....na solution we need
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by victoriaify1992: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
My kids are really hungry and the worse of it all is that right now we are homeless. My landlord has asked us to pack out of the house as the rent expired since and the 3 months he gave us will expire by the end of this April 2020 which I don't know where to face with my children. My husband was duped through a friend I trusted and introduced to him through my elder brother for traveling document since then he has never been his real self. As I am typing this in tears I don't even know he's way about since August 10th, 2019 till now. He has abounded me and the kids because his family never wanted us together right from day one. And after this predicament, he abandoned us I have contacted all the family members' friends and everyone I know, but they are all coming up with different and almost the same topic that they are all waiting to hear from him. I know God has a purpose in everything and only him in Heaven knows what he is doing. I love my family so very much and depression, thinking, sleepless nights and hungry really want to collect my kids and I. Now house rent issue and I have until the end of this month to pack out of this house please Nigerians. Help my children and me in any way you can please. I was advised to be very careful about an online advantage taking but I'm left with no choice. You can call text or WhatsApp me for more clarification. I have no other choice, please. You can check my full post on my profile

This is my number

+2349034519640
AlexReports:
COVID-19: THE PROPHECY, The CONFIRMATION and THE SOLUTION.

*COVID-19: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About The Coronavirus Before Outbreak [Must Watch Video]*

Strokesafrica.com, whilst conducting a very meticulous and analytical investigation into the prophecies and controversies surrounding African Prophets and Prophecies regarding The Outbreak of COVID-19.

We discovered that, It is true as it's often said that God will do nothing except he reveals such to his servant The Prophets. So much that, in every generation, it's God's prerogative to choose certain annoited individuals (Prophets) to reveals his secrets, so as to save his children from the plagues, disasters or troubles ahead.

However, history has made it very clear to the world that Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin falls in this category of Men whom God has annoited specially and has decided to use in an unusual manner in this generation as none of his words of prophecy has failed.

It will also interest you to know that years before the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Outbreak. God has revealed this Global War-like disaster/pandemic according to The US President Trump to his servant Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. He saw it coming, spoke and prayed about it. The video links below will give you more details.

THE SOLUTION:

There is no problem without a solution. The Man Of God came out on the 21st of March 2020 to pray and cry for mercy for the world and against the spread of the deadly virus (obviously God has answered his prayers of Mercy). He then gave a clear word of Prophecy stating that from that day till 28th April 2020 the virus will be seen to be gradually disappearing from one nation to another the same way it came as a result of his prayers of mercy and that of believers from around the world. He stated clearly that between that day and a month and one week later the virus will be seen to be disappearing from the face of the earth in the same manner it started from one country to another. In confirmation to this prophetic declaration, weeks after this Prophesy China, where it all started recorded more VICTORIES over the CORONAVIRUS.

However, strokesafrica.com has come to this logical conclusion that Indeed There is A Genuine Prophet Of God In The Land!

By: Strokes Africa ©️

Link 1, The Prophecy and Confirmation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1QXapvzao

Link 2, The SOLUTION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5awZz71Wf8

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/04/covid-19-how-prophet-jeremiah-fufeyin.html?m=1
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chi59:
Is it me or does this prophet guy look like Clem Ohameze?

You see what watching too many Nigerian films can cause
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
U people shud shut up. He did not orophesy nothing

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by dennisworld1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pastor wen dey sell holy water wen he CALL water of life and pool of Bethesda 1k and 2k. Even to see am u go pay 5k seeing fee abi mugu fee. grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by pek(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
@AlexReport Go and learn how to construct sentences. More importantly, how to use full stops.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Patrioticman007(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
makewetalk2:
The problem here is not prophesying. The issue here is that the man is a false Christian. The main thing to look out for is that not one healer or miracle worker has been able to do a single miracle since this virus came out. In the days of Daniel and the 3 Hebrews, the power of God proved to be with them. Are you telling me that all these miracle performers claiming 5G and March 27 have suddenly turned blind and powerless? Where are the gods of Lazarus and the god of T.B Joshua? Is 5G suddenly bigger than the god of Chris Oyakhilome? Where is Omega power? Enoch Adeboye and Oyedepo, where are y'all? The fake prophecy made in 2014 with no bearing is not a thing to be discussed right now. Stop giving attention to dead rats. Let us face the real deal and help those we can. Push the government to bring those loots to buy foods because after staying home there will be serious hunger and crime. In about 2 weeks from now, there will be serious things going on in town. Hunger will begin to push people out to crimes. stay alert. the government should start investing in paying people now or giving out food packages.

Your mumu never do ?, Christianity is a fake religion just like you asserted, why still practice it ?.

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by dennisworld1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
If scientists bring cure now dem go say nah their prayers work.... grin pope, imam, pastors all of them shocking

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool JESUS IS LORD.Alfas,Imams,we see HIM With their eyes and declare with their mouth that JESUS IS LORD.There’s Power in the BLOOD of JESUS.No condition is permanent

My brother even your pastors,bishops,apostles are refreshing W.H.O websites every now and then for update on how far scientists have gone
on drug trials .

You are still busy with that lame line SMH

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Lovine: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
If Fufeyi prophesied about covid19, why did he fixed a program with two other pastors from other countries and later cancelled it due to covid19? If truly he heard from God he would have not announced a program for April and later cancelled it due to covid19.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by frowland(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
The prophecy is 100% correct.he even mention that scientists will name the sickness COVID.

And to those asking for solution.he already gave the solution then.for us to pray against it .But me and your were busy fornicating and clubbing until the sickness he saw manifested physically.

What a load of total and complete rubish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by chukwuibuipob: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sidon there ooo.Doctors treat,God heal
Bobbyfreshhh:

My brother even your pastors,bishops,apostles are refreshing W.H.O websites every now and then for update on how far scientists have gone
on drug trials .

You are still busy with that lame line SMH
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Ola17: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
The prophecy is 100% correct.he even mention that scientists will name the sickness COVID.

And to those asking for solution.he already gave the solution then.for us to pray against it .But me and your were busy fornicating and clubbing until the sickness he saw manifested physically.

Where in the video did he give the name of the virus?
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by mrkia(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dumbest of the sheeps

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You see what watching too many Nigerian films can cause

Hehehe
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Dollabiz: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
fake
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by back2sender: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is the man that people will pay money before they are allowed to see him, he sells olive oil that he calls anointing oil, sells water that he calls anointing water, sells t-shirts, key holder, tags etc.

You must buy all this things before you will be allowed to see him.

He even has a place he calls prayer mountain that he send people to and you must pay before you are allowed into the place.

Is this a pastor and not a business man?

Was this how Jesus behaved?

Shame on Christians that keep quiet when charlatans like this keeps giving Christianity a bad name

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
This man should be stoned! all these cretins going about tell porkies.

crooked pastor!! i pity his gullible worshippers.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by makewetalk2: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
The attachment in my comment pain you die. You just have no answer but to attack Christianity. I never said Christianity is fake. You are putting up images of Catholics and baptist church haha. Oga you are serving Hubal. The home of Hubal is the Ka'aba. Is it difficult for you to understand that?
Patrioticman007:
Your mumu never do ?, Christianity is a fake religion just like you asserted, why still practice it ?.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by Maandy: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is a very true man of God, the canal and natural man can never understand spiritual things, people find even know what's happening
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by OtemAtum: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kenneth4u205:

How is this third world war? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by OtemAtum: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
ozodigboo:
And what makes you think the video was made in 2014.
Internet is crazy these days
He was even saying 3rd world war sef. How is COVID-19 third world war? grin
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by NaijadrivaCars: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
nnadychuks:
Pastor Weaver is that you?

cheesy
They somewhat look alike.
Re: Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 by AsawanaDgreat: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
osaweseforme post=yeah am very sure88398042:
Really, how sure are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 / Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.