Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Who Else Wants To Learn How To Create Logo, Fliers And Ebooks With A S - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Wants To Learn How To Create Logo, Fliers And Ebooks With A S (534 Views)

Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos / Social Media Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Social Media Ebooks With Resale Rights / 100 Quality Ebooks With Private Label Rights License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Learn How To Create Logo, Fliers And Ebooks With A S by Alixaynab99: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
While some folks are fretting, have you thought of a way that you can add value to yourself this lockdown period so that you can dominate now and after COVID?

One thing I know for sure is that this whole pandemic will end, but when it does, the world would have been changed forever

With businesses downsizing, retrenching and looking for digital alternatives to solving their business problems, the demand for digital skills will be off the roof.

If you ask me, now is the best time to learn digitally relevant skills aka skills that will make you more productive and proficient online.

[And you don't have to be a techie or even own a laptop.

Right there on your mobile phone you can design flyers, posting templates, logos, ebooks, and even create a mini online course...

Oh yes!!!

Helen Joe-Attah created her first ebook was from start to finish on her phone. She has sold at least 70 copies of that ebook at N2000 each... (do the math).

Her second digital product which was an online course was also done on her smartphone from start to finish.

She can't really keep track of how many people she's sold it to except I remember that just last week she sold it to about 15 persons at N3000 each... (you can still do the math)...

So you see you have been sitting on a gold mine yeah?�

In the light of the recent happenings, she has decided to share this skill with people at a giveaway price

Below is are images of her recent work

Click the link before to get this easter offer

https:///d5ciqf

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Adds $24bn To Fortune / Be A Landlord With Just #1500. / Simple Business Investment Of $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.