Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos (281 Views)

You Don't Need To Make Videos To Make Money On Youtube / Who Else Wants To Learn How To Create Logo, Fliers And Ebooks With A S / Come And I Will Teach You How To Design Logos, Posters And Flyer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos by Emeraldicon(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
If you are interested in learning graphic design or how to make videos using your phone then you are welcome to join the free training group.

You will be able to learn how to design logos, fliers, posters etc and how to make videos or edit videos using just your android phone.

Use the link on my signature to join the free training group.

Training starts on Sunday 8pm and it's for limited persons.
Re: Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos by Emeraldicon(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
You can design logo for your business or your clients.

Re: Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos by Emeraldicon(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Still waiting
Re: Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos by VicThory(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Am interested
Re: Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos by Emeraldicon(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
VicThory:
Am interested
Click on the link in my signature to join
Re: Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos by ESTREEM: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Am interested, 09092157784.
Re: Free Training On How To Design Logo, Fliers, Posters And How To Make Videos by Emeraldicon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
VicThory:
Am interested

Chat me up on zero eight zero 27 one three 80 five zero

(1) (Reply)

Need A Competent SEO Writer For A Long Term Project / Micro Tasks That Pay You Online / Wrist Band Sanitizer Dispenser #250 Pre-order Price, Mkt Is #1k+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.