Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bisi Kazeem: A Demon As A Spokes Person Of Federal Road Safety Corps. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bisi Kazeem: A Demon As A Spokes Person Of Federal Road Safety Corps. (447 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Kazeem: A Demon As A Spokes Person Of Federal Road Safety Corps. by jezreel1977: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have heard people talk about how they were maltreated, rob of their money and even sacked for speaking out, but sometime i felt they are exaggerating or they are trying to deforms someone's character.

Today i overheard one of my neighbour complaining bitterly about one Corps Commander Bisi Kazeem who is in charge of the Corps Public enlightenment Office in Federal Road Safety, Abuja. He is so wicked that he only cares about his pocket. all his staff working with him complained about him pocketing their money. Recently, Road Safety have launched their Radio Station which i listen regularly, but to my greatest surprise the staff there who goes to work everyday in this lock-down are not been paid any damn while they watch others who are not even working receiving alert and this man is there watching because he has cornered their money. GOD WILL JUDGE YO SOON.

This wickedness must stop. I have started investigating him and with the evidence i got, i swear EFFCC must go after this man. i will soon send more details about him Brekete and other news agency. His affair with married women and other people he paid for one deal or the other.

below is his picture.

Re: Bisi Kazeem: A Demon As A Spokes Person Of Federal Road Safety Corps. by brodalikeme(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
I once heard him speak; so disgusting and arrogant.

But hand go catch am one day. My people say ”pesin wey say him no gree for food matter, either him belle full or dey food go finish”

(1) (Reply)

This Lockdown Make A Lot Of Nigerian's Suffer / BLUEHOST: THE BEST WEB HOSTING (CHOOSE PLAN NOW) / Online Writing Jobs, 70 Websites That Can Pay You To Write In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.