Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Home Decor And Improvement.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Home Decor And Improvement.. (948 Views)

Get Acess To Rent, Home Renovation And Improvement Loan / CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) / Where To Buy Home Decor In Nigeria | Interior Decoration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello everyone.. I'm Ifeya Tani an interior architect and designer.

And I'm making this space my official blog where you'll find some useful home design tips, tricks and discoveries, it will also feature beautiful photography and Interior design images...

My niche focuses on living room and bedroom designs but I'll still put a little bit of everything...

So if you have questions on home decor pls I'm at your service!..
Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
But first of all who is an interior designer and what do they do?

Interior designers work with contractors, architects, engineers, craftsmen, furniture dealers, and business and home owners. To become a successful interior designer, you need a well-rounded education and the skills to work within many disciplines (architecture; graphic design; decorative arts; and textile, furniture, and lighting design).
Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Interior design is becoming an important part of Nigeria, as more people now understand the effect of design in living and business. Thankfully we have professional interior designers here in Nigeria to meet the growing demands for interior designs.
Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Different niches for interior design include:
Residential

Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
And commercial Interior design

1 Like

Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Types of interior design styles..

1) Feng shui : It is the Asian Interior style because it showcases the culture of China, Vietnam, japan, Thailand ETC... But has been adopted by other Western cultures..

Feng shui is about positioning different elements to optimize chi or energy.. it is an ancient Chinese guideline that all objects have energy that is positive or negative and seeks to bring balance between all the elements.

The elements are:

==> Wood for growth and unity
==> Earth for stability and balance
==> Fire for passion and energy
==> Water for wisdom and serenity
==> Metal for intelligence and logic.
Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Feng shui guide wheel

Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Feng shui bedroom decor, it encourages the use of natural sunlight in its designs.

Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Feng shui living room decor

Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Feng shui front door and lobby decor

Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Navai23: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Have you ever bought ceramic dishes? Ceramic utensils - a broad category that includes various types of kitchen utensils: items for cooking - pots, pans, knives, baking dishes; sets for serving treats - plates, cups, bowls, etc. food storage containers - jugs, bowls, etc. I bought a Welsh Pottery jug for my wife on the website. She is fond of history. And it fits perfectly into the interior.I bought a Welsh Pottery jug for my wife on the website https://www.pips-trip.co.uk/pottery-porcelain-glass/pottery/welsh-pottery/ . She is fond of history. And it fits perfectly into the interior.
Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by stephanjohn: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
What exactly are the duties and responsibilities of an interior designer? In addition to contractors, architects, engineers, craftsmen, furniture dealers, and business owners, interior designers also work with homeowners and business owners. Interior designers need a well-rounded education as well as expertise in a wide range of disciplines (architecture, graphic design, decorative arts, textile design, furniture design, and lighting design).
Re: Home Decor And Improvement.. by Buchigon: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'll also add a few more options and details about interior design. White is an idea that is definitely worth considering when choosing a new shade for your home. This color has a lot of advantages: it fills the room with volume, even a small room painted white visually acquires additional space. This is the color of lightness and conciseness, it gives a mood of freshness and purity. Few people think that metal can also be a great addition to the interior in almost any style. So, elements made in yellow, white and rose gold add a touch of luxury and glamour. At onstage-online.com, it was mainly with the help of white that they realized the interior design of the apartment, and I really like it.

(1) (Reply)

1000SQM PLOT OFF MOBIL ROAD IKOTA LEKKI2 CofO AVAILABLE / Commercial Property For Sale / land for sale at eleko for 3.5m per plot, title; gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.