Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service (29929 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57 / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by daveobasi1: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
My wife and I worshipped online for #Easter, praying for our family, Lagos and Nigeria.

Easter offers us an opportunity to rethink our relationships as individuals, as communities and as a nation as we face these extraordinary times together.

#StayAtHome
#Social_Distancing

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1249310764944502787

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless Lagos state
God bless Nigeria

Check my signature for beautiful wallpaper and window blind
God bless you

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by BlueBanana: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who is the camera man?

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by QVicky10(f): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wait o I thought Governor Sanwo-Olu was an MFM member. Also why is his wife sharing his Bible does she not have own?
Anyway nice one.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Jestin: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is the most boring Easter Ever. Baba God pls take away this Coronavirus.

15 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by babamadiba(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
When you have money, everything is easy and sweet. Even to worship God feels good and sweet. May he bless us all.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by sLentlover7778(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
My street light has stopped working since Sanwo olu take over from Ambode..

Almost all Ambode projects in my area were abandon.. But why do we lack continuity and maintenance culture in this country.. grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by hisexcellency34: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu
Nigeria's Governor-General

Akeredolu, Ugwuanyi, El- Rufai, Yeye Bello, Oyetola, Ikpeazu, Obiano should relocate to Lagos and come and take tutorials under him

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by laserjet: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
This news is stale naow. This happened since yesterday morning.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by NekkyCee(f): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
When a leader fears God, his people would experience prosperity.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Effico5real(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Corona matter..
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Randal: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Media Church

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Trueigbo: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Abilistic(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
BlueBanana:
Who is the camera man?

CCTV

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Dangrace01: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Make sense

I sell cars
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by StrikeBack(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
lipsrsealed

Most useless piece of information EVER.

They know Religion is the opium of the masses, but they use it as a tool to keep people from demanding their rights.

Actually they work hand in hand with all religious leaders in Nigeria

Think! Black people Think!!

16 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by jerryunit48: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thought I heard someone saying that you have to be a moslem to be governor of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by ekwerendi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Praise the Lord.

For your medical fitness certificate, medical report during Nysc camp or job ...http:///2348064126691
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by PediakAuthor: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
How virus spread and how to curb it...

By NETISM

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Amuluonyenaego: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
chaiiii what a good man
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by menzo4u: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Be there "worshipping" online. While people become a victim of your bad decisions. The common man is out there getting robbed on the street due to your unreasonable government policies. "Eye Service" governor.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by luluman: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
QVicky10:
Wait o I thought Governor Sanwo-Olu was an MFM member. Also why is his wife sharing his Bible does she not have own?
Anyway nice one.
You talk without sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by donbogo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by mofeoluwadassah: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Marriage with the right person is a beautiful thing kiss

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by DrChukki: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who was taking the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by koxyz: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio prayer, please don't fall mugun for this pretentious politician

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by joelag: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sanwo Olu is a good man

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by sidonlook: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice one, but where are the children and other member of his household.?

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
BlueBanana:
Who is the camera man

You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Profadvocate: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
For the camera

Why is the camera man not invited to the service

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by datola: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless you Mr Governor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe / Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.