Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service (29942 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57 / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Dollabiz: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
who cares
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by StrikeBack(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
muykem:
You can go worship your Amadioha but just do it online. No crowd worshipping please that's the message.
who the Bleep is amadioha??
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by ndcide(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
StrikeBack:
lipsrsealed

Most useless piece of information EVER.

They know Religion is the opium of the masses, but they use it as a tool to keep people from demanding their rights.

Actually they work hand in hand with all religious leaders in Nigeria

Think! Black people Think!!

You that is thinking. Is it not this kind of post you dropped here, that came from your thinking?

Fact is, the people who love God, are far better in wisdom than those who despise the almighty.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by ndcide(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

Power of love.
The definition you give to a thing is what it is.
You want to find joy and fulfillment? Just do what makes you happy.

I and my family sleep in a single room despite living in a 3 bedroom apartment.

It’s out choice.
What others think does not matter.

Same in this case.
You think they don’t have more than 1 bible even if it is to use the one on their mobile devices.

Don't spoil those children ooh.

Nof said.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by ndcide(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:
O God, I tap into this kind of fellowship for future hubby and i to always worship and serve you together in love, spirit and truth in Jesus name.

A Godly marriage as this I ask for in Jesus name.
Amen.

You have asked a good thing so I say Amen.
Oya, where is your location smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by ogubolokento(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
This man should be a role model for Nigerian politicians especially our youths
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
ndcide:

You have asked a good thing so I say Amen.
Oya, where is your location smiley

Awwnnn .Thank you.

Lag.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Mavrick2012: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
NekkyCee:
When a leader fears God, his people would experience prosperity.
that's y Nigeria is the headquarters of world poverty ba? hahaha
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Mavrick2012: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
Marriage with the right person is a beautiful thing kiss
aunty,say "marriage with a Rich man".
We know what makes a woman fall in love.
Hahaha
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by eDoctorr(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Skmoda:
No Muslim governor in South west at the momentundecided
Oyetola of Osun State.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Skmoda(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
eDoctorr:

Oyetola of Osun State.
undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by AmDayo: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Skmoda:
undecided
This is where religion brouhaha comment comes in on nairaland. You don't need this kind if comment sir.
What does this person or that person is this faith has to do in post like this. N.B Am a Christian
pls I don't mean to offend With my comment let it end here. pls and pls ejor everybody no instigation of hate comment on this thread pls. God bless everyone of us. Amen. stay safe sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
This is good. Lots of big churches in Lagos state are online and the governor can worship with anyone of them
By my concern, Mr governor is the fate of the smaller churches with small members who are not online, will they continue to be out of service, while the lockdown lasts?

A lot of smaller churches are using Facebook Live for service.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by Ralpholu: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Jestin:
This is the most boring Easter Ever. Baba God pls take away this Coronavirus.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service by LamideNoni: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) / Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.