Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient (719 Views)

It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient by Amaru101(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm in tears right now cry cry cry

BREAKING NEWS!!!

NIGERIAN DOCTOR KILLS A CORONAVIRUS PATIENT OUT OF FRUSTRATION OVER HIS FAILURE TO RESPOND TO TREATMENT.

A Nigerian doctor based in gwagwalada FCT-Abuja , Doctor Peterb Ogbemudia has been fingered in the killing of a patient under his care.

It happened that Dr. Ogbemudia had been attending to a Covid19 patient for over a week.

Dr Ogbemudia is a graduate of one of the first generation universities in Nigeria and was the best graduating student in his set.

He is into private practice and is renowned for hard work and success in his work. He however had a 4 week-old who is said to be having a nasal discharge and dry cough and fever for some days. He had given several medications but with no response.

Out of annoyance he took the life of the patient this morning. Everybody was surprised at his action. However, a reliable source revealed it to the press that the doctor's action was due to some "PRESSURE".

Dr Ogbemudia is a Veterinary Doctor and his patient was a 4-week old Broiler who was not responding to treatment. So he slaughtered the chicken and used it to make pepper soup...

Una too like bad news

Stay home and be Safe, maintain
A possitve attitude, we will surely prevail in this times...

Dis goes out to all you beautiful people out there, i believe we all in a bad mood due to the lockdown with no support from the govt or whatsoever, we're strong people and forever we'll remain strong IJN; i hope dis piece put a smile on ur face... May the risen Lord bless, guide and protect us all from the ongoing pandemic, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient by SpyAC(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
God hv mercy on u
Re: Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient by okomile(f): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin

I really fell for this

Tks

The stress of sisi coro is too much ojare

grin
Re: Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient by QVicky10(f): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
smiley Lol
Re: Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient by UTMOST10(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
brother covid... stop jor.. �
Re: Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient by Amaru101(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
SpyAC:
God hv mercy on u
amen
Re: Breaking New: Nigerian Doctor Kills A Coronavirus Patient by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Haba

(1) (Reply)

American Doctor Exposes The Secret Plans Of China (video) / Mist/fog Nozzles For Sanitization And Decontamination / Scabies Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.