Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Share Your "No, That Cannot Be! Lie! Lie! You're Cooking Up Lies" Story. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your "No, That Cannot Be! Lie! Lie! You're Cooking Up Lies" Story. (510 Views)

If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your "No, That Cannot Be! Lie! Lie! You're Cooking Up Lies" Story. by Blackmiserable(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
So after reading a story that hit front page Today on secrets you're hiding from your significant other, I believe that nairaland can be a wonderful place to read some real life first-hand experience on crazy stuffs going on around us. This thread can be titled Stranger than Fiction, lol.

I experienced one that would linger yonder but that happened several years before I discovered that one James Randi put forth $1M if it can be proven that the extra ordinary exists.

I start first, so here I go: many years ago in one part of the north where I finished secondary school. I and my friends went to eat gwarawgwaro after school hours. It was more of a habitual thing lol. So that day, just as we were about to eat, some Hausa guys stormed the vicinity and it was a site to behold. They were actually begging but they did it differently. Cutting themselves, slitting each others throats, thrusting their stomachs, blood gushing like a fountain. I was crazy. It was crazy.

I mean Newton's third law need not apply here. The knife was the, and I am not exaggerating, sharpest knife I have ever seen. It was so sharp that the question of pressure or injury was out of the question. Guys were giving them money and my friend and I were just looking. Looking like idiots. It's not a they said that he said that they did. No, it happened real. Before my eyes. Those guys ehn. They are probably like "Randi dan Allah, we go prove am for you. Just $100" Lol. So share yours.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Obtain ISO 14001 Certification In Saudi Arabia / Work From Home Business For Nairalanders / Learn New Skills During This Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.