Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nollywood Entertainer Praises First Spouse, Second Wife Responds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Entertainer Praises First Spouse, Second Wife Responds (507 Views)

Well Known Nollywood Entertainer Gbenga Richards Is Dead / She's My Number 1 - Yul Edochie Praises First Wife / Top Eight Nollywood Entertainer (actress) With Hot Executioner Curves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Entertainer Praises First Spouse, Second Wife Responds by olamariamjonez(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mainstream Yoruba entertainer, Olusegun Akanni Ogungbe who is hitched to two closest companions, Atinuke and Wunmi Ajiboye, showered honors on his two spouses through his online networking page on Instagram.

The two ladies were conceived in April, and he utilized the chance to wish them an upbeat birthday ahead of time.

“Birthday events are once in a year however in my heart I praise you both❤❤ regularly for the love❣ shared, the peace��, the development and the blessings�� all of you convey along as a solid and great lady you have been��� @atinukeogungbe (12TH APRIL) @omowunmiajiboye(17TH APRIL),” he said.

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/04/13/nollywood-entertainer-praises-first-spouse-second-wife-responds/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Rush Challenge Gone Wrong / Lady Twerking On A Corpse (video) / Bbnaija Tacha Signs Multi-million Naira Deal With Tech Company, Says She Is An E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.