Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

She's My Number 1 - Yul Edochie Praises First Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's My Number 1 - Yul Edochie Praises First Wife (278 Views)

You Are Not Called Ijele Odogwu For Nothing - Yul Edochie Praises 2nd Wife Judy / Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” / Nollywood Entertainer Praises First Spouse, Second Wife Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's My Number 1 - Yul Edochie Praises First Wife by cherry6(f): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
After popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie introduced his second wife, Judy Austin and son to the world, he has come to the public to say his first wife, May is undisputably his number 1.

Remember he earlier shared the post of his new wife and son. However, the development has not gone down well with May, who commented on the post announcing the child, saying: “God will judge you both”.

Checkout photos of Yul Edochie's new wife and their son Dike

Re: She's My Number 1 - Yul Edochie Praises First Wife by WondaBeauty(f): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
pls he should just rest and stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: She's My Number 1 - Yul Edochie Praises First Wife by cherry6(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol, you dey vex o
WondaBeauty:
pls he should just rest and stop disturbing us
Re: She's My Number 1 - Yul Edochie Praises First Wife by WondaBeauty(f): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
cherry6:
Lol, you dey vex o
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

BBMZANSI 2022 Terry Opens Shocking Experience & Speak Big Brother Africa (video / Bbnaija Wahala Emmarose Ships Sinks As They Unfollow Each Other / Bbmzasni 2022 Sis Tamara Expose Housemates He Is Friends With (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.