Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,453 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Yahoo Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Work (603 Views)

This Woman & Her Son Turned 'yahoo Work' Into Family Business In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Work by StreetMind: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hi. Is there anyway i can learn street
I dont mind dating and any other wire work.
Pls help. The lockdown is bitting hard and i wanna use this to learn work. Any streetboy that can put me through. I have a laptop and internet
Re: Yahoo Work by Ladylite: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
StreetMind:
Pls help. The lockdown is bitting hard and i wanna use this to learn work. Any streetboy that can put me through. I have a laptop and internet

No one will put you through. Find a herbalist fast and do the needful if you really are this desperate.

No street guy will teach a stranger for free.
Re: Yahoo Work by nagastat: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

No one will put you through. Find a herbalist fast and do the needful if you really are this desperate.

See advice!

Ladylite sad

Na your type dem, den dey use
Na to say weldone when dem use you.
grin
Re: Yahoo Work by irunoko(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Werey,ole,alapamasise,thief,lazy he goat,go and find legitimate work,be looking for oyinbo to scam up and dan...na Una dey spoil this country

Your father's, grandfathers and great grandfather or pioneers of Yahoo like ade bendel, invictus obi,goddy anabor,kola aluko,Dele ilori, otunba cash money,Chris sogunro,tokunbo sodunke,Dele awesu, barrister Mike oghiadhome and so on go and find out where they are now.some are dead,some are cooling off in prisons,some are dead broke.i even heard one of your grandfather's in the 419 buisness you want to be like,in his hay days had all the Luxurious and expensive cars you could think of but today he is flat broke and living from hand to mouth,why ? Because the Bible says a fool and his money are soon separated.it also said fraud money are like birds,they develop wings and fly away.alapa Ike go and work,stop looking for quick money useless boy.

If you like take that one's advice and Go and look for herbalist,the moment the herbalist dies your own don be.abi you think all the people I mentioned didn't have their own herbalist? ABI them no tell you every jazz get expiry date?

Oloriburuku Omo,Omo ofo,Omo adanu,alakori omo,eni ayijiri,eni ayijiko,omo adanu

You too wan drive Benz without working ABI beko? Benz yen Loma PA e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Work by StrikeBack(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
StreetMind:
I pity your life. You better learn something now before it's too late
Re: Yahoo Work by fredopareto(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

fact..I for share wit u hot gin for ur comment..BT no vex I dey use ham observed.. Biko next time
Re: Yahoo Work by StreetMind: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Why the hate from poor people

(1) (Reply)

23 Year Old Man Beheads His 17 Year Old Girlfriend For Breaking Up With Him / All You Need To Know About George Floyd Who Was Killed By The Cops / #justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.