Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

#justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On (576 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On by Luckyziakegha: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vivscomedia reported earlier how a 22-year-old hundred level students of the university of Benin, Edo state was raped while reading inside RCCG church in Benin city on May 27, 2020

In the video, Uwaila Omozuwa can be seen struggling with her life while receiving treatment at the university of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH). However she finally have up the ghost.
Her death has since sparked an outcry on social media with people protesting against rape and incessant killings in the country.

#Say No to Rape#
Watch the video below;

See video below
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/06/justiceforuwa-throwback-video-of-late.html

1 Share

Re: #justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On by Luckyziakegha: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Too bad.....Naija
Re: #justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On by LedRock: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmmm ....
Ok, It's alright.
R.I.P to her.
Re: #justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On by falcon01: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
look how they massacred her! look at The equipment supporting her life abeg? as a Nigerian just try not to fall sick or get into a disaster because even if you are taken to the hospital your chances of dying is high, I mean Look at a girl that should be treated As Emergency Just There hardly breathing with no concerns from the docs and nurses.
Re: #justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On by Joshmodest(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Those of you who wouldn't rape and can't rape and u find a way of justifying and making excuses for rapists ...what exactly is your gain
Those ones talking about dressing ! cry
Are u telling me that if my neighbour is cooking sumtyn delicious and I haven't eaten for days , and the aroma even finds it way into my room ,is that enough justification for me to steal his food and blame him for cooking sumtyn delicious when he knows I can't control my hunger ?
Think like a human being !!!
No excuse for rape !!!!
Except you are a rapist !!!!
Re: #justiceforuwa: Throwback Video Of Late Vera Omozuwa On Her Deathbed Surfaces On by 1realBobby(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
in a saner clime, this girl would still be alive!

(1) (Reply)

Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car In Suleja / Owner Of Chucks Supermarket, Others Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi Continue R / Owner Of Kogi State's Biggest Supermarket Killed By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.