Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor (1559 Views)

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts / Sahara Reporters BREAKING: Wole Soyinka Endorses Moghalu For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
In support of the thread below,

https://www.nairaland.com/5788677/naira-youth-revolutionary-party-nyrp

I support Sowore as Governor of Lagos State and Moghalu as his deputy

The restructuring can begin from then

I am a proud member of the NYRP party
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by slimfit1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mogalu hell no

1 Like

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Mogalu hell no
I think he is void any controversial issues and no corruption charges leveled against him. He is also a very good lawyer born in Lagos
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Covidodo: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is why the youths should stay away from drugs grin

9 Likes

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by slimfit1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

I think he is void any controversial issues and no corruption charges leveled against him. He is also a very good lawyer born in Lagos

Na Na No, to be honest deputy in what? Been a deputy apart from vice President is a useless position you make no impact an educated person for that matter aba. To be honest he is not Yoruba, even Sowore was not born in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
slimfit1:

Nana no

Tribal reasons I guess..... complete bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by slimfit1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

Tribal reasons I guess..... complete bigot

Yes, you are right to be honest Aba need him more than Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by seunmsg(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why not Moghalu/Sowore for governor of Anambra state?

14 Likes

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
We know Lagos is the stronghold of Nigeria, if you control Lagos you can dictate a lot. Sowore studied in UniLag and Moghalu was born in Lagos.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
slimfit1:

Yes, you are right to be honest Aba need him more than Lagos.

He is not from Aba, he is a Lagosian.
Being a deputy governor is also a big post to show case what you have to offer in the bigger picture.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Eastlink(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:
We know Lagos is the stronghold of Nigeria, if you control Lagos you can dictate a lot. Sowore studied in UniLag and Moghalu was born in Lagos.
I think both should vie for the Presidency. Anyone can be President and another vice.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
slimfit1:

Na Na No, to be honest deputy in what? Been a deputy apart from vice President is a useless position you make no impact an educated person for that matter aba. To be honest he is not Yoruba, even Sowore was not born in Lagos.

At least you start from somewhere to prove your worth, being the deputy would also give him the platform to proof what he can offer to the people, we need the best working heads devoid of the tribe. And Kingsley Moghalu is a Lagosian, he was born in Lagos and became a barrister in Nigerian law school in Lagos.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eastlink:
I think both should vie for the Presidency. Anyone can be President and another vice.

Being realistic, it is almost impossible to achieve this in Nigeria of today but I think Lagos is achievable and the REAL change can start from Lagos. We have to be realistic, it is either APC or PDP that will win 2023 presidency but it can be another party on state level for a start.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
This tactics can lead to the complete Restructure of the country if we look at the bigger picture.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by slimfit1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

He is not from Aba, he is a Lagosian.
Being a deputy governor is also a big post to show case what you have to offer in the bigger picture.

Right now I think they need someone with brains to manage and market their products to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsley_Moghalu

You can read a bit about Kingsley on wiki, he will be a vital part of the Restructure
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Cyberterror: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
You didn't vote moghalu for president, it is deputy governor you see fit for him. You well so?
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
You didn't vote moghalu for president, it is deputy governor you see fit for him. You well so?

He can start from somewhere, there is a bigger picture don't you see it?
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Perkins2018: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

Being realistic, it is almost impossible to achieve this in Nigeria of today but I think Lagos is achievable and the REAL change can start from Lagos. We have to be realistic, it is either APC or PDP that will win 2023 presidency but it can be another party on state level for a start.

A Igbo with Yoruba moniker. Typical fraudulent vermins!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perkins2018:

Lol...I don't have to proof to you anything.

Suffering and smiling is kuku in your blood.

I am a Yoruba guy, born in Lagos to Yoruba parents but It doesn't matter. Now some restaurants in China says " No Blacks allowed" Dem no say no yorubas allowed, no igbos allowed but no blacks allowed

1 Like

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perkins2018:

Exactly. Moghalu loun loun? Say wetin? Able and qualified Yorubas have all died in Lagos it is now an Igbo that should be deputy Governor?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Perkins2018: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

I am a Yoruba guy, born in Lagos to Yoruba parents but It doesn't matter. Now some restaurants in China says " No Blacks allowed" Dem no say no yorubas allowed, no igbos allowed but no blacks allowed

You are suffering and smiling and only an Igbo deputy governor will save you? Have they saved their own people suffering?

Your are a retard.

1 Like

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Perkins2018: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Exactly. Moghalu loun loun? Say wetin? Able and qualified Yorubas have all died in Lagos it is now an Igbo that should be deputy Governor?

Don’t mind the igbo fool. Let him keep deceiving himself. He should suggest sowore as governor of anambra and watch how igbos will eat him raw.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

He was born in Lagos and it is also for the bigger picture, if he and Sowore wins he will also be able to promote the new party in other eastern regions while Sowore promotes it in the south western region.

I am a Lagosian, and I can vote for him as a deputy to Sowore and can vote for him in future for presidency after proving his worth
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

Oga have you been living under a rock to not be aware of the hate Igbos have for Yorubas and their propensity for always acting as saboteurs and enemies-within to Yorubas? If you are indeed Yoruba then Oyo lo wa with this your suggestion. I.e on your own.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perkins2018:

You are suffering and smiling and only an Igbo deputy governor will save you? Have they saved their own people suffering?

Your are a retard.

Smartass, with all your wisdom na PDP and APC still dey loot you and your generation
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Perkins2018: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

Smartass, with all your wisdom na PDP and APC still dey loot you and your generation

Like they are looting your future in Igbo land. They need sowore to save them.
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Perkins2018: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Oga have you been living under a rock to not be aware of the hate Igbos have for Yorubas and their propensity for always acting as saboteurs and enemies-within to Yorubas? If you are indeed Yoruba then Oyo lo wa with this your suggestion. I.e on your own.

Just allow the Igbo man to keep fooling himself. I told him to let sowore save abia.

1 Like

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Covidodo:
This is why the youths should stay away from drugs grin

The ones without drugs will line Up under hot sun to vote for oshodi park tout

Because Tinubu said so
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olamilekan2020:

He was born in Lagos and it is also for the bigger picture, if he and Sowore wins he will also be able to promote the new party in other eastern regions while Sowore promotes it in the south western region.

I am a Lagosian, and I can vote for him as a deputy to Sowore and can vote for him in future for presidency after proving his worth

And so? Those are even the worst with the biggest propensity to work against Yoruba interest and sabotage Lagos Omoluabi. They are the one who view every act of kindness of the Yorubas as weakness.

You must be an incredibly naive Yoruba to not know that being born in Lagos does not mean an Igbo will have any goodwill for the State let alone Yorubas.

Abi you want a repeat of what Stella Oduah did when she retrenched Yorubas in her ministry and replaced them with Igbos as soon as she became Minister?

1 Like

Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

But you support Sowore for Governor of Lagos? This is still achieveable with a Yoruba deputy, it still promotes the agenda, but will he be able to defeat the APC controlled Lagos without any coalition?
Re: Sowore/moghalu For 2023 Lagos State Governor by Olamilekan2020: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perkins2018:

Like they are looting your future in Igbo land. They need sowore to save them.

Why is it too difficult for you to believe that a Yoruba man can see beyond ethnic bigotry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Covid-19 Vaccine Working / Richest States In Nigeria By Human Capital / Here Comes A Presidential Baby-sitter By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.