Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS (6605 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian lady shares strange image she captured in the sky.

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/shocking-strange-image-captured-in-sky.html

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by MZrapper(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Another trash.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by Amotolongbo(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Illusion

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by Goldenboy10(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Illusion
Wetin illusion mean?
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by Amotolongbo(f): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Goldenboy10:

Wetin illusion mean?
Google is a no man’s land, everyone is given the opportunity to explore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by sunshineV(f): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
ijeoma's are usually dumb

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
No doubt God is angry and disappointed with the world but we ask for your mercy o lord.on behalf of the ignorant, careless, blasphemous, lascivious, FATHER show your mercy on us lord you said your mercy endureth forever.we are sorry lord jesus.forgive our sin and heal our land, uproot and dethrone every child of perdition in leadership positions,every person that wants to drag nigeria to its lowest ebb,olorun mi o,ebami disgrace won leyankankan and useat them

Thank you lord for forgiving us and sanitizing our land from wickedness and destruction for in Jesus name I pray,amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by franklingud(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yeah!!!!
God is angry, so they say!
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by sunsewa16: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Strange scary images from the sky this days, with coro virus deadly disease on rampage in the world presently, and future forecast of other deadlier disease in the offing ahead, seems the end will take place before 10yrs coming.
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by suremanpatriot: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
What time was d pic taken?Dont joke with celestial beings undecided
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by StrikeBack(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just imagine
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by finalboss(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
irunoko:
No doubt God is angry and disappointed with the world but we ask for your mercy o lord.on behalf of the ignorant, careless, blasphemous, lascivious, FATHER show your mercy on us lord you said your mercy endureth forever.we are sorry lord jesus.forgive our sin and heal our land, uproot and dethrone every child of perdition in leadership positions,every person that wants to drag nigeria to its lowest ebb,olorun mi o,ebami disgrace won leyankankan and useat them

Thank you lord for forgiving us and sanitizing our land from wickedness and destruction for in Jesus name I pray,amen
arrgh just shut up

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by Freddykrueger: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
irunoko:

[/s]
Is that what your father or Jesus looks like grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Is that what your father or Jesus looks like grin
I don't practice idolatry by worshipping an image.i am openly praying to the invisible God to encourage REAL CHRISTIANS TO JOIN
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2020
finalboss:
arrgh just shut up
please if you don't have anything reasonable to say just scram.i am talking to my father, the king of kings and the lord of lords and you're there interrupting

I'm pleading for mercy on your ignorant behalf

Ignoramus
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by Hypnotise: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Just Photoshop
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by TheSourcerer: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2020
sunshineV:
ijeoma's are usually dumb
haha you are one sick girl .

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by finalboss(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by earthsync(f): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2020
That's a fucken cloud and moon. WTFff

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
finalboss:
stop vomiting rubbish. grin bemused human so you think your dad is up there ??
If you can belive something like that, then i wonder how you live your life. Wake up son
yes my father in heaven is up there.

My daddy is the king of the universe.moreover the fact that you don't see wind/air doesn't negate it's existence.similarly the the fact that you don't see God with your physical eyes doesn't mean he's not real.repent..

Antori oja ja,Oni talon ja lenkunle oun
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by Vilgax: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Mufasa, My King!!

is that you bro?
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by Crimsoneagle: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Una fada
Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by DriggityDre: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
earthsync:
That's a fucken cloud and moon. WTFff
Like I don't freaking understand some people angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS by mrsfavour(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
sunsewa16:
Strange scary images from the sky this days, with coro virus deadly disease on rampage in the world presently, and future forecast of other deadlier disease in the offing ahead, seems the end will take place before 10yrs coming.
10 years is far o, if we see next year , it's a miracle

(1) (Reply)

Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell / The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.