Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks (21251 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by ikay00406(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Delta State Government.. Ifeanyi Okowa and his officials would be admiring this.. Expecting lockdown extension in Delta state soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by kingjrofficial(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seems MannaBBQ is on a Lengthy BAN grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
National wide lockdown loading cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Adenuoye123(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
But why nah,people dey hungry for house like this nothing to eat and yet he extend this lockdown again without sharing any relive items
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
hmm,hunger lurk around.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Maxmmanuel(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Photographers on this thread, check this out! https://www.nairaland.com/5791390/photographer-ok#88402926
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Oswardnat: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerians divided over Lockdown extension as Buhari makes another nationwide speech
As at last count, 20 out of 36 states have been affected.
However, from Aso Rock comes an announcement that President Buhari will broadcast to the nation on Monday, April 13 at 7pm.
https://blueprint.ng/nigerians-divided-over-lockdown-extension-as-buhari-makes-another-nationwide-speech/

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Failure44: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okowa and wike
Abeg , na beg I day una
Nor extend this lockdown!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by shakyum: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Instagram follow train will soon start on this tv. u can gain 500+ if u participate. hit the link on my signature
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Martinola(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
This is to say that Jehovah and Allah will be locked away from people for two more weeks. This will reduce the level of scams by Jehovah's people sha, but hunger virus will continue. Where is audio Jesus when his followers need him most?

Anyway sha, this will surely pass away like the other pandemics of the past, then pastors will come and claim the glory of the scientists cheesy
What an inheritance
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Samabu07(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
More Hunger, More Crime.

Its a good measure but lockdown not meant for Nigerians

Reasons

Nigerian System is Crap..

A woman and her 3children was direct to my Compound today, said somebody told her to come beg for relief material.

I was shocked, i had to give her some 4,000 to manage and about 1basket of rice and garri from my Wife.

Hunger virus is killing Nigerians....

Guys hustle hard oh, make your love ones nor suffer

This is How i make my money Am am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified
Does EBay allow Nigerians to promote their stuff online?
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by nlPoster: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Not everything in this world is about America and their problems.

I saw UN in that post, you didn't?
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by masterflowx(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tobinrobin:
Extending lockdown without palliatives. Madness o madness. Iwajù o shèy ló, Eyin o Shey padasí. O ga o.

Oh! Guy sorry, in fact, I feel for you. grin

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Macgyver1: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
More Hunger, More Crime.

Reasons

A woman and her 3children was direct to my Compound today, said somebody told her to come beg for relief material.

I was shocked, i had to give her some 4,000 to manage and about 1basket of rice and garri from my Wife.

This is How i make my money Am am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

Mturk by Amazon?
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Martinola(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
KayCee92:
Just as was expected. No reasonable government will lift the lockdown when a cure has not been found yet....That will be disastrous.
Lifting the lockdown does not depend on a CURE
It depends on how well we are able to contain nd curtail the spread.
I agree the lockdown can't be lifted yet though.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Goddey94: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian locking down loading, additional two week..
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Tobinrobin(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
masterflowx:

Oh! Guy sorry, in fact, I feel for you. grin

Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by howmarket2: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
More Hunger, More Crime.

Reasons

iv just followed you now sir.i wish I can benefit from this.i really need it.also I wish I can have a one on one mentorship from you . Please of its possible this is my whatsapp no so we can chat thank you very much.08089411836.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
kikero:

I won't be surprised if he does...

We are where the US, Spain and Italy were 7 -9 weeks ago. A loosening of the lockdown might lead to serious crisis (and if you want an example of how bad it can be in a developing country, check out Ecuador).

On the other hand, people need to go back to work. Thus , the catch 22 situation we are in.

So buhari better copy Ekiti, or he better be ready to allow everyone go back to work, and risk a few hundred deaths.

We are where who was 7 weeks ago??!

You people just come online twisting facts... How many people were infected in U.S and Europe early March, and how many had died??!...

I understand the need to enhance compliance or adherence to this sham of a lock down, but there really is no need mudding the facts... No hundreds of anything will die if we all go back to work and businesses!!! grin

Nigeria has never been anywhere near the level of America with regards to this pandemic, and realistically, will never come close!!! Fact!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Jostoman: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
This is to say that Jehovah and Allah will be locked away from people for two more weeks. This will reduce the level of scams by Jehovah's people sha, but hunger virus will continue. Where is audio Jesus when his followers need him most?

Anyway sha, this will surely pass away like the other pandemics of the past, then pastors will come and claim the glory of the scientists cheesy
am really ashamed of you sir
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Sososo(f): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lockdown without palliative s equals frustration and hunger
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by OtemAtum: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jostoman:
am really ashamed of you sir
You don't need to be, because I am here to encage the gods of religion until people like you are set free from gullibility and the shackles of religion. Peace.
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Macgyver1:

Mturk by Amazon?
yes
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Jabioro: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have prepared my mind for the worse, nothing special but except the hunger..if not for children ..
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by toxtimmy: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pastor dies 3 weeks after saying God is larger than covid-19.... Those zombies wen they follow pastor oyakhilome hope una ears , eyes and brain Dey work.

https://sputniknews.com/society/202004131078937960-evangelical-pastor-dies-of-covid-19-three-weeks-after-saying-god-is-larger-than-dreaded-virus/
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Dee60: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
bmcariyo:
Buhari will copy this.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHT. FAYEMI ALWAYS TRYING TO COME AHEAD OF THE PRESIDENT. HE HAS JUST ANNOUNCED WHAT PMB WANTS TO SAY AT 7PM.

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Samabu07:

Does EBay allow Nigerians to promote their stuff online?
ebay, clickbank, warrior +, jvzoo. if you know your way. you will cash out well

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Elui2(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
More Hunger, More Crime.

Reasons

A woman and her 3children was direct to my Compound today, said somebody told her to acome beg for relief material.

can I get your WhatsApp contact?
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by DonTattaglia: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Why?

Zed..
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by Kellie069(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Now you see the whole virus issue isn’t joke!!! We will heal soon from this pandemic ! Soon
Re: Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks by gbaskiboy: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
bmcariyo:
Buhari will copy this.

Prove me wrong before you insult me
Before nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Launches Expatriate Employment Levy (EEL) / Sadio Mané Does What Politicians Can't Do In Nigeria / Osinbajo And The Aso Rock Cabal By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.