Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Much Will You Pay To Get The Upwork Account Approval Script - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will You Pay To Get The Upwork Account Approval Script (697 Views)

The Upwork Mentorship Programme For Freelancers / Experience From The Upwork Freelancer Huddle Held In Lagos / Upwork Account Approval and 100% readiness test score for a Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Pay To Get The Upwork Account Approval Script by Alixaynab99: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
20k? , 30k? or 40?

Am not even gonna charge you that much

But before I make you an offer, think of what this script will do for you or how much it will fetch you.

My boss Emmanuel Akpe personally charges 5k to create a single Upwork account (with beg o) and he does so for an average of 5 clients daily.

That's 25k for something that takes less than 3 hours.

With this script in your hands you will be able to

- Create an upwork account that gets approved in less than an hour
- Charge any amount you want to open an account for people.

The good part is, people will always run to you because it's literally impossible to open an approved account on their own.

For instance, I tried a number of times all to no avail until I met Emmanuel Akpe to do it for me and to my surprise, it got approved in less than an hour

It took a lot of convincing to get Emmnauel Akpe to release this script to the public and some Nairalanders are gonna hate him for it.

But the man doesn't man.

He wants to teach you how to fish rather than give you the fish. He wants you to learn how to create an account on your own without running to anybody.

And you don't have to be a freelancer to work with the script. Anyone can create an account if you have this missing manual.

But how much is he giving it out today you may ask?

Emmanuel Akpe bought this script for #36,000 but through some convincing, he has decided to slash the price to #15,000 as a part of his Easter Promo.

This offer is only available for 24 hours.

Click the link below, if you want the script.

https:///k2bcqm

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Youtube + How Much I Made For 1,000,000 Views (video) / How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria -lesson 2 / Wegist Forum Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.