Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? (1906 Views)

Did Kemi Olunloyo Actually Hack Nairaland? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
KemiOlunloyo: #BREAKING�� A HIGH RANKING member of President Buhari's Cabinet has DIED ⚰️of #CoronaVirus #Covid9�☠️� complications. I will give the feds the honor of announcing it. U cannot hide it like Yar'Adua. I'm not telling because I value NATIONAL SECURITY OF NIGERIA

#drkemiolunloyo

https://www.nairaland.com/5769774/coronavirus-high-ranking-member-buharis-cabinet
11 days after, no announcement has been made, is Kemi Olunloyo lying or raising false alarm?

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by bedspread: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
I Think You should direct that question to Madam Kemi!
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by viccipedia: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where is Abba Kyari?

2 Likes

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Simplyleo: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
When this woman made this comment, sons of dogs were everywhere throwing encomiums at her prophetic prowess.

Apparently seeing that what she said is nothing but a heap of dogshit, trust them, a sharp U turn lies ahead.

They eat, drink and breath hate. The more reason they dont hesitate to swallow words from any prophet of doom.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by madridguy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
When i said Muslim don't hide the dead wailers are attacking me from left and right.
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by blastac: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Any political thread that I enter I must see one comment talking about children of hate, this, that.. ahn ahn are you not tired?? Everyone in the entire fucking world can die at any moment right now cos of covid19. yet you still they check who Dy hate on who.. who in Nigeria right now is proud of our government and you still open mouth Dy call people children of hate

3 Likes

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
madridguy:
When i said Muslim don't hide the dead wailers are attacking me from left and right.
But Muslim hide yar'adua or is it Christian that hide him?nonsense

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

5 Likes

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by ChoCho54(f): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where's Abba kyari?

1 Like

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by hisexcellency34: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's the one million dollar question

ChoCho54:
Where's Abba kyari?
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Simplyleo: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
blastac:
Any political thread that I enter I must see one comment talking about children of hate, this, that.. ahn ahn are you not tired?? Everyone in the entire fucking world can die at any moment right now cos of covid19. yet you still they check who Dy hate on who.. who in Nigeria right now is proud of our government and you still open mouth Dy call people children of hate

Children of hate, anger and perdition are praying, fasting and keeping night vigil for America to overcome the pandemic and in the same breath praying for Nigeria's case to get worse because of Buhari.

That is why children of hate and perdition keep appearing in all political threads.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Bimpe29: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Haba!

So, you still don't she is a sister to Lie Mohammed.
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Haba!

So, you still don't know she is a sister to Lie Mohammed.
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by AdorableAyo: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by hisexcellency34: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where is my friend helinues??
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Commentor: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
[[s]quote author=blastac post=88403039]Any political thread that I enter I must see one comment talking about children of hate, this, that.. ahn ahn are you not tired?? Everyone in the entire fucking world can die at any moment right now cos of covid19. yet you still they check who Dy hate on who.. who in Nigeria right now is proud of our government and you still open mouth Dy call people children of hate[/s][/quote]

Shatap.

HYPOCRITE.

In fact only you one na HYPOCRITES.

Are you new online or are you just getting on this forum?

We know who the haters are and you have shown to be part of that group.

Ewu.
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by hisexcellency34: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't mind him jawe. Wehrey

Commentor:
[[s]quote author=blastac post=88403039]Any political thread that I enter I must see one comment talking about children of hate, this, that.. ahn ahn are you not tired?? Everyone in the entire fucking world can die at any moment right now cos of covid19. yet you still they check who Dy hate on who.. who in Nigeria right now is proud of our government and you still open mouth Dy call people children of hate[/s]

Shatap.

HYPOCRITE.

Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by postmann: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

M.y.n.d44 l.al.asti.clala

Politics aside, I'm more concerned about your mental sanity and the state of your sense of judgment. You called some people "sons of dogs" and shortly after you were calling the mods on someone you indirectly called "someone" mad.

Little things give away your deep-seated hypocrisy and they're good pointer to your political leanings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Commentor: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omenkata:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

E pain am.

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by iFukSimplyleo: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
[[s]quote author=blastac post=88403039]Any political thread that I enter I must see one comment talking about children of hate, this, that.. ahn ahn are you not tired?? Everyone in the entire fucking world can die at any moment right now cos of covid19. yet you still they check who Dy hate on who.. who in Nigeria right now is proud of our government and you still open mouth Dy call people children of hate[/s]

Shatap.

HYPOCRITE.

Ewu.
[/s]
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Romeo3(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Eeyah. How are you all feeling now?

1 Like

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Ulunne777(f): 1:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Rip Sir. I rem you came back from Germany to seal the Siemens deal for improved power supply in Nigeria then tested positve but you and all the post independence leaders failed us.

Rip all the same

Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by socialmediaman: 1:53am On Apr 18, 2020
So they kept this from Nigerians? How nasty can Buhari’s government be? So now we know why government offices were getting burned?

The evil that these public officials of Nigeria are into does not allow them think of anything good for Nigerians, and it will never get better because most Nigerians who are in line to succeed them are being trained to be like them!

Big shame!
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Grace001: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Mm
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by nairavsdollars(f): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2020
The woman is damn right.
Re: Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19? by Bialegend(m): 2:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Ulunne777:
Rip Sir. I rem you came back from Germany to seal the Siemens deal for improved power supply in Nigeria then tested positve but you and all the post independence leaders failed us.

Rip all the same
Another fool spotted. Is abba kyari your zoo power supply minister? Is it his job to go for electricity deal on behalf of your zoo? Don't you have a president, VP and power minister? Most of you are reason why your zoo remains a deep shithole waiting to disintegrate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Bury In Akwa Ibom, Read This ! / Open Gutters And Multi Million Naira Homes In Nigeria. / Map Of Buhari's Coastal Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.