Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh (32260 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by AsawanaDgreat: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari don extend the lockdown by 14days oo
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by honeyB2018: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
People like Tony Momoh is the reason Nigeria as a country is where it is today.
Are you insinuating that Nigerians should not know about the state of health and whereabouts of a man that handles the president's itineraries?
Are you saying Nigerians should not know the state of health and whereabouts of a man, the president said ministers who wants to see him should report through
With a man like Tony Momoh as an apc member, no wonder the government and party are where they are today.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by shadeyinka(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Abeg you are the one deceiving yourself. Momoh put it very well. Kyari is entitled to privacy.

If, out of all we are facing right now, Kyari's whereabouts is uppermost in your mind then you need to get a life. No insult intended.
Is the private hospital in Lagos accredited to care for Corona virus disease?

How come Lagos stage government doesn't know where Abba Kyari is in Lagos. And you think it is Ok because it's about Abba Kyari?

I can bet that he's not being treated in Nigeria hospital. Decivers!!
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by NaijadrivaCars: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
So much secrecy in this government.

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
It can't be personal to him. He was/is infected with a disease of grave public health importance.

Stop giving these people this kind of preference
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Killerman007: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wetin concern me?

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Cyberterror: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hezmatosky:
But what happened to our freedom of information?
Visit the federal ministry of information and insist that you want to know the whereabouts of Kyari citing the freedom of information act. That is the normal process. These things are not done on social media.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Neoteny7: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
I don't even know why anyone is interested in Abba Kyari and his whereabouts or condition.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Babtee1010(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oga Tony minister people are hungry and you telling us about Abba khary ,

The information we need is how to survive this lock down hunger

Before things gets out of hand

Get this song a better world

On covid19

https://www.upload.ee/files/11403174/Baba_na_1_God_-_better_world.mp3.html

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why must it be personal to him. Is he not the chief of staff of the federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians have a right to know the whereabouts of their chief of staff before concluding that he is in the mortuary.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by seangy4konji: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Even the Prime Minister of:Uk we know the hospital he was.. The hold haggard bastardy that should have died since are ruling us and be doing anyhow..

See how old massaged they are and still looting... They don't even fear God.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Jabioro: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
He will surely be convid19 full victim..
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by DEADALIVE: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
All i know is his condition will be in a critical state....if he doesn't come back from it then his family will understand why a public officer need noy hide his health status from the public.
....once he is confirmed dead i no wan here say the family recover the body oooo
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Kellie069(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
But he holds a public office!!! Even a whole prime Minister of UK, we know him whereabout for Nigeria here. But our own person de hidden
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Cyberterror: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
You will surely die before him.
Jabioro:
He will surely be convid19 full victim..
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Farki: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
How are we sure this man is still alive?
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by nidoo: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
someone say Abba kyari is not answerable to Nigerians do I get that correct, can you pls tell me who he is heading? is it nigeria or Ghana? your point been he's appointed by Mr president and not nigeria, when do we grow up know our right and stop supporting this so called politicians out of point?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Jabioro: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
You will surely die before him.
He would die before me..and I am going to witness his funeral online..
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by ochiosa(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
You are not aware of the whereabout of someone who have tested positive and you are making noise about air peace staff you have not tested. Nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Boris Johnson health status was not kept private, why Nigeria? A whole chief of staff.
Make them sha no spread the covid19 around Lagos. That's the painful part. I don't know why they bring him here in the first place

He is not an elected office holder so his whereabouts his not of your concern. Out of good will, he decides to share but he isn’t mandated to.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Mremuchay1: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank u so much Nairalanders for helping me and my little daughters survive this hungervirus . God will bless all of u for me and put smiles on ur faces as u put on mine, pls u can reach me from time to time and give me regularly advice on training little girls cos I really need them. there's alot of changes, happenings dat sometimes i dont understand myself but i just improvise. its not easy as a poor widower to raise 2yrs old twin girls. I'll really appreciate it a lot to get ur calls, thanks.. 08077931473
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by hotseat: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
If he likes let him hide forever!
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by ofoka: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
How can our leaders be justifying this kind of thing.
This man has an infectious disease and Nigerians should know where he is as he poses a public health and national security risk.
He don't have any right to hide when he has a disease that the whole world is still studying
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by deeva1: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Abeg you are the one deceiving yourself. Momoh put it very well. Kyari is entitled to privacy.

If, out of all we are facing right now, Kyari's whereabouts is uppermost in your mind then you need to get a life. No insult intended.

Sorry bro..You are the one deceiving urself here..Remember he is not using his private money to fund his treatment so we av the ryt to know. What's the essence of him telling us his test result.. He shud av jst keep it private na...Yeye ppl

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by Felalucky8(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't be surprise those China medical teams came to treat our president, his Chief of staff and other ministers since they can't go abroad for treatment. E nor get wetin Nigeria Government no fit do

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by OLUENTA1: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Do you guys think what i am thinking right now? Maybe he is giving people the virus secretly and we don't even know. But seriously how can someone have covid 19 and he will go into hiding...A covid 19 patient cant go into hiding. Rule Number 2. At times Tony Momoh talk through is a... what a statement from people that ought to know better. Police should do a manhunt for this covid 19 escapee and he should be properly quarantine
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by joe120120(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is not a joke ,this is a matter of life and dead
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by GenSam(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Abeg shut it and stop being so small-minded. If not for Buhari running a cabal-friendly government that violates the purist tenets of democracy, who da f. Uck is Kyari officially?

You guys are just giving Kyari attention and status his position does not warrant at all. In a proper Government, Kyari would be an unseen lackey the President can fire at will and not this powerful and feared person Nigerians are now obsessing about and wishing death on.

You are spot on.
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by beejay85: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/covid-19-abba-kyaris-whereabouts-in-lagos-is-personal-to-him-tony-momoh/
Check am for foreign service academy....dss quarters....safest place to hide in lag
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grayoso:

Kyari is technically an appointee of the President. He does not answer to Nigerians because you can't hire or fire him. The comparison to Boris Johnson is nonsensical as Momoh concluded.

Do you think you are making sense with your gibberish?
This was how up till now nobody knew the illness Buhari was diagnosed with and how much was used to treat him in London...
This APC government is just full of secrets ..

Before you quote me, pls dont tell me that of the president is also a private matter
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by am0s(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Make una dey deceive una self.

I just want to know whether he's gone to hell
Or
He's still alive
Re: COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh by accountantben: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
In a democratic system like ours, Nigerians have every right to demand for the chief of staff where about in Lagos. He is a public servant, and we pay for the services he is rendering to this country. Hence, he shouldn't withhold himself from Nigerians who are paying his bills.
Therefore, we demand to know how he is doing. Lastly, I'm wishing him quick recovery so that he can continue with his service to the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) / Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.