Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

My People Gej Is Not It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Gej Is Not It (843 Views)

Naira Fall: My People (igbo) Will Not Kill Me Before My Time / GEJ Is A Superior Presidential Material To GMB, By Femi Aribisala (Columnist) / GEJ Is At It Again Oooo...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Gej Is Not It by tunjiajayi: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
please apply good old common sense that says ' show me your friends and i would tell you who you are, birds of the same feather flock together" and it would be apparent that Jonathan is not it. he has nothing to offer but the same old untouchable padi padi government. in fact the man has no guts and most importantly he has no initiative, qualities a good leader must have, he has never worked for any opportunity stead they have been shoved at him as they have put it " by divine intervention" this man has been in the same system since 1999, and even for once he has not blown any whistle on all going on in his caucus or outside his caucus for that matter. precedence shows all these.
my people lets not expect an apple from a mango tree. what, with him surrounded by the likes of anenih, alamaisegha and other "celebrated" criminals.
simply GEJ IS NOT IT!!!!!!
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by Blazay(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
We know.

Who is your choice please?

All are thieves. . . so you must choose one. kiss

Anyone but OBJ. . . and ANYTHING OBJ is goood.

Break the curse please. cry
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by tunjiajayi: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
my brother! lets look at precedence, character and leadership qualities and you would find people like buhari, even utomi and other not so beclouded individuals. lets make it right this time that party PDP has nothing except perpetual suffering for nigerians. please lets be objective!!!
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by fstranger6: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^
Did you just learn the noun 'precedence?'

You keep repeating the word like itz going out of fashion

Anyway, in the context in which you are using it, the right word is "precedent," not precedence.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by tunjiajayi: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
thank you for your note, but by precedence i remain in the context of my expression, thank you.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2011
we already know my broda, the man is doing all settlements with our treasury just to win in 2011, when he wins i want to see the money he will use to run govt, it sjust like a man that uses all the money he has to buy a car and he is left with nothing to fuel or maintain the car, the car is as good as nothing, GEJ IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIAS PROBLEM.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
@topic: I'm absolutely with you and I also love your slogan "LET'S GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND", GEJ IS NOT IT!!!!

Now that Jonathan continues to show Nigerians by every second that he isn't capable of effectively and efficiently leading this nation, I think it's time for everyone to put the personal issues aside, let go the sentiment, open our minds and be true to ourselves.
Among all our leaders for the past 30 years Buhari still remains the only one with the best record. During his short period as our president we experienced a better Nigeria, stronger laws and disciplined Nigerians in general.
He's simple, disciplined, focused, tough and has the experience we need at this time to effectively move this nation forward.

Our problems in Nigeria are very obvious and solutions to them are even straight forward, but finding the right leader to initiate these solutions becomes clearly impossible for more than 30 years.
I honestly feel that what we are currently experiencing among the PDP and the bombing is a great opportunity (wake up call) for all Nigerians to come to realize the importance of electing the right leader and not just any leader that shares the same village with our parents.

Regardless of our personal differences on some issues, we must immediately forget the sentiment and call a spade a spade and not diamond.
What I have seen and experienced lately has opened up my eyes; Buhari is the only candidate that is directly affiliated to Nigeria (Jonathan is affiliated to OBJ and Atiku is also affiliated to IBB) and will fight/work very hard for you and I.

The value of a sentiment is the amount of sacrifice you are prepared to make for it. I'm not here trying to push Buhari into your throat, but you should take a time out and think about it.    Big B1

Nigeria is too blessed, large and powerful to be neglected for these criminals to suck and beat down to dust. It is totally up to you and I, whether we are finally ready to get back on track or we are willing to allow 85% of our population to continue to unnecessarily suffer till the end of time.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
Jonathan is a nice man and a good Nigerian, but honestly, I do not even think he has the capability to be a state governor.
No disrespect, this is simply the truth and he knows it too.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
If you know 1 or 2 things about me, you will understand that I was never a supporter of Buhari, but it is what it is, if we truly love Nigeria and we quickly want our country back on track, Buhari is the perfect fit for the job. Anything else will be the same bullsh1t and the same drama. Trust me on this, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
Buhari will clean up the house without any hesitation and give the clean young generation chance to fly this country high once again.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by aljharem11(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ we all ready know that but when mumu-s like beaf and ola edo are here tell us Jonathan has do this and that

and we ask them what has he done while he has been in the office for about 10 months now they stu.pidly result to insult undecided

buhari for 2011 cheesy
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Just like any organization seeking for a right employee for a certain position. The perfect candidate is never employed, but a candidate that fits the position the best is mostly given the chance.
This is why sometimes organizations tend to reject someone with a PHD (who happens to be too perfect) and simply employ someone with an ordinary BS degree for the same position and salary.

It is always smart to first analyze what we have on ground and then elect the perfect fit (Buhari).
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2011
90% of college graduate (most of them are married with kids) in Nigeria earns less than N35k per month (this will be about $250 or £​150 per month), and this may stay the same for many yrs to come if nothing is done quickly.

Do you know what our politicians are making per month?
I beg, let us all safe this country and vote for Buhari.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by marvix(m): 1:48am On Jan 05, 2011
Buhari is a wonderful candidate considering his track record, but if I am to use an analogy of an earlier poster, sometimes an organisation would reject a PHD holder for a BSc holder for the same job and salary, In my humble submission Buhari is the PHD holder that has to be rejected for Jonathan the Bsc holder to be employed.

The reason for my submission is that whether we like it or not Buharis time has gone, Buhari can not even rule this country as it is now, a democratic president is not the same as an autocratic military president, in 2003 my vote went to Buhari against Obj, in 2007 I gave yaradua my vote and 1999 I had voted for Obj.

The way Obj held power from 1999 to 2007 is not the way Yaradua/Jonathan has held it since 2007, If we had a committed democrat like Yaradua since 1999 nobody would be talking of a Buhari today, we all want a president who will pursue corruption with zeal, but even the greatest zeal can be frustrated by a conniving judiciary.

Politics is been played for the first time since after the 1999 elections and the whole brouhaha we are facing now is because the cabal that engineered the 1999 elections and controlled the nation since the late 80s after Buhari are on the short end of the stick this time around with a diplomatic jonathan been the fron runner.

My advice is that nothing achieved instantly lasts, to achieve what we want we all must make sacrifices, Opposition parties must make the best of the PDPs challenges at this time, all opposition parties should concentrate on dislodging PDP from the grassroots, from the state govt houses, to thestate assemblies and the national assemblies.

Buhari and Tinubu should bury their selfish interest instead work together to ensure that opposition can have as high as 45% membership of the National Assembly, 50-60% of state govt houses under different political parties, split the state assembly.

2011 is not the end we seek, 2015 will be the year of total emancipation from PDP, but we must all work together to ensure that we dont replace PDP with another demon worse than the PDP. we must realise that the problem today is not really PDP but the power that PDP has, PDP is unrivalled controlling 27govs, 75% of the NASS members are PDP, that is the real problem we must reduce their effect on the political space because it is the absolute power which they seem to have now that is corrupting them absolutely, that is why we nust not sack PDP and introduce another party that would have the powers like the PDP has now and Buhari becoming a president under an arrangement where his party can not have the powers the PDP enjoy would not be able to achieve more.
In agreeing with the poster GEJ may not be it, but I see him as the fore runner of the one we expect, his role is to make all crooked ways straight, let us face it things are actually improving, kindly remeber that when Buhari was incharge the same voices criticising Jonathan were the same voices that criticised Buhari only this time they have taken it to the next level with the bombings.

It is too late in the day to lose hope a Jonathan today is capable of handing over to an opposition party that would have done its job properly by 2015, Buhari could be the man behind Ribadu by 2015 to run against Jonathan by then we would be sure of free, fair and credible elctions, voters register would have been perfected from the 2011 experiment, all the cabal that has held us hostage would have been annihilated by then.

Please support GEJ for a better future!!!, the present is not as important as the future!
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 3:15am On Jan 05, 2011
10 to 12 months is more than enough for GEJ to show Nigerians what he's capable of doing and he has failed enormously. My friends, leadership is not for everybody and just because you can not lead doesn't make you a fool.
Jonathan can not and will not even be able to lead a pack of chicklets if he's given the chance.

And whether we like it or not Jonathan is completely affiliated to OBJ; there is nothing Jonathan can give that OBJ hasn't already fed us.
If wasting our time is what we want, Jonathan is definitely our man. But if we want real change, better Nigeria and  disciplined Nigerians in general, our main man's name is absolutely Buhari.
He will restore the pride, dignity and respect of the nation very quickly.

Believe it or not, electing Jonathan or Atiku is a total continuation of rubbish from the past; in fact, electing one of these folks could also lead to the REAL down fall of Nigeria.

My friends, No need to type 10 pages of story, Buhari may not be a perfect man or leader or Nigerian, but he is a perfect man for this position at this time.

My prediction: Goodluck will end up with PDP ticket, but by the final election, Nigerians would have realized that PDP are only here to toss us around as they desire, therefore, in a few months from today, Buhari will be moving to Aso Rock.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
It did not take some Nigerians much to accurately predict the capabilities of our president.
We have ourselves to blame.
Re: My People Gej Is Not It by BigB11(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
Please take your time and read thru this topic.

It is what it is, Nigerians must come together and identify what we really want, or else Nigeria, our country has no hope.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Must Be Elected At All Cost - It Is In The Best Interest Of Nigeria / Nuhu Ribadu Charges:jonathan Blew $60bn In Foreign Reserves / A.D Can Not Boast Of A Single Councillor In The South West. Endorsement Of GEJ is a Ruse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.