Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Goodbye Nairalanders - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goodbye Nairalanders (3711 Views)

Https://universalreportersng.com/nscdc-cg-bids-goodbye-to-7-personnel-killed-by- / Pictures Of a Lady Who Wants To Commit Suicide, Send Goodbye Note To Her Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by MrEazi223: 2:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Franzinni:
If not for say you dey infected I for say make you kuku sell your two kidneys dem ... Give people wet dey find kidney.. E bee like e fit reach 10 million for the two... I never sell before so I just dey guess the price but if you add your heart join and two good lungs bros .. Your family will be well taken care off with all that money instead of taking 500naira sniper and waste all those goods ... He he just a good tip for all those who feel suicide is the best way to go ... Just freaking sell your organs for spareparts and die a profitable death...

You win and the loved ones you wana punish with your death too will gain ... And also some person who is fighting for the chance to live if only they can get a spare organ... You get ... Everybody wins.

Do you know where to sell kidney
I'm interested
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by nunzk: 3:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Erediauwa:
See how easy it is to take the life you didn't create.

Au revoir coward.
Its really not easy to take your life. Its very gutsy. Please if someone comes out with such as suicide proclamation never urge them on. Your comment may be the BS thry need to get it over with. Please. Thanks.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by nunzk: 3:25am On Apr 14, 2020
MrEazi223:

Do you know where to sell kidney
I'm interested
E no cost like that again
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by MrEazi223: 3:39am On Apr 14, 2020
nunzk:

E no cost like that again
Like how much now
And do you have the connection?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 14, 2020
nunzk:

Its really not easy to take your life. Its very gutsy. Please if someone comes out with such as suicide proclamation never urge them on. Your comment may be the BS thry need to get it over with. Please. Thanks.
Direct this your sermon of hope to the person that doesn't value the gift of life.... Don't come to my mention and start telling me what comment I'll give to someone who value a garden egg more than his life Mr whatever you call yourself.

Stay Safe.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Don't give up
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Aladdin1(m): 5:11am On Apr 14, 2020
I see help coming your way and you living through this.you shall not die.not yet.God still have plans for you and he loves you.you 'll see
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by galadima77(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2020
How many suiciders dey open thread?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Usorohtheman(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Op, you are funny. It is better u allow hunger to kill you than for you to kill yourself.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by seanwilliam(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Sisijetue:
Even the ones in Ibadan are shouting total lockdown....God is watching you on 3D
na beg we dey beg you , no carry lock down reach here oo... grin

Seriously I pity those in lagos right now.. embarassed
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by yellowgarri2(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Takeit2017:
My broda my own worst past your own but sha life goes on

Dnt I have worked two thousand naira block work today

Send your account let me look for any sending money shop to send u 1k

Please dnt kill yourself
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by yellowgarri2(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
redcap:

This is not Corona, send me your account I will credit you with 10k. Don't go the suicide route.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by yellowgarri2(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2020
ODB2:

Beggar,

Just drop your account make I send you 2k.

We both know that you are looking for a simp to send you bucks or else you kill yourself
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by hahn(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Nukubib:
mad oo. Bros you no get time to waste cheesy cheesy

Na wetin I go use take dey remember am be that grin
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ADIEU, DEAR GULIVER.
funny guy
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by SPF247(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:
I can't cope with the next 14days lockdown,am going to buy sniper.God will forgive me.
Op plzzzz don't do this....

I will give you money,clothes, Sweet Bitches and 2 sure odds..

What's your location? angry
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Mopolchi: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:
am n ph,we have been on lockdown for 2wks now, though partially,to fend for my family I have to go out to do conductor work,now am sick, fever,cough, general pain, migraine headache,I feel pain when breathing.i called ncdc no response.i think am infected,with my family
Guy, no take dis your option. Na coward dey wan take am. See wetin you gats do if you no get money to treat yourself. Find dongoyaro leaves or neem leaves boil am, dey drink am hot. E go build your immune system.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Mopolchi: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
redcap:

This is not Corona, send me your account I will credit you with 10k. Don't go the suicide route.
My broda how far? Good gesture!
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by redcap: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:
God bless u gtb 0033718571.

Done, check your account.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by yellowgarri2(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
redcap:

baba abeg look my side
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by andyanders: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ll
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Allansmith: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Been following this update and would like to appreciate everyone that commented and those showing that act if kindness.

@ OP,I would need you to ensure you do the needful with the resources provided and strongly advise that you try at all cost to avoid commiting suicide as this should never as come as an option at all....went through your previous posts and saw you are an active member on this platform...God help us all such at the end of everything we would come out alive...
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Franzinni: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
emmaodet:

But bro, i don't think a kidney is more than 1.2/1.5m max because i had a close friend who did a transplant 2011 though dead now but we bought the kidney 1m then.
Check am now, in india where it was done, the whole operation cost 5-6m, so hiw much kidney go cost?
But you are right, by the time we factor in the prices of the two kidneys, liver and heart, we should be able to raise around 3-5m for his family which won't be bad afterall. The wife can use it for start up of a mini or small scale business.
you see ...good business calculation ...instead of using sniper...to waste valuables haha...i feel his pain sha but suicide no be am jare.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by emmaodet: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Franzinni:

you see ...good business calculation ...instead of using sniper...to waste valuables haha...i feel his pain sha but suicide no be am jare.

Abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
redcap:

Bros am very grateful,am on my kneel thanking u.i can't believe there are good Nigerian out there, but u just change my perspection.u are a good man.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by andyanders: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
@redcap,
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oh Lord,bless redcap.in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Ferraribaby(f): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
We are in the same lane
But swallow your pride
Am beg like meoo
It's only the living that have hope

No amount is small
Even if it's 100naira
Firstbank

May God reward you all, including those that couldn't contribute but prayed .
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Azmanaty: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ferraribaby:
We are in the same lane
But swallow your pride
Am beg like meoo
It's only the living that have hope

No amount is small
Even if it's 100naira
Firstbank

May God reward you all, including those that couldn't contribute but prayed .

So u registered this account yesterday just to beg?? Use ur original moniker. We won't laugh you.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by nedekid: 5:24am On Apr 15, 2020
redcap:

Bros if his name sounds like those Sai baba people, eg BBQman, sarrikkki, mileszenewi, behariguys, Mohammed, isiaka etc. HOLD YOUR MONEY!
They put us in this mess but na them de suffer am pass.
Make them ask buhari to give them food.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Lataability(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Bro send me your account number make I help you with something to hold on to even for three days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another LASU Cult Member Shot Dead Today 2/3/13..::viewers Discretion::.. / More On The Arm Robbery At Owo Ondo State / See This Picture Of A Man Sleeping With A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.