Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

When Will Npower March Stipend Be Paid? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Will Npower March Stipend Be Paid? (966 Views)

Npower March Stipend / Npower Batch C: Npower March Stipend Commences Today / March Stipend For NPOWER Volunteers Has Been Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Npower March Stipend Be Paid? by DonWorks(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's quite funny how the Npower beneficiaries thought that after the change to the new ministry of humanitarian bla bla bla, stipends would start coming in as at when due.

As it is currently, it's a total nightmare as the N30k stipend doesn't come until the next month is far spent leaving beneficiaries in debt, hungry and diverstated.

The most outrageous part of it all is that even during this Covid 19 lockdown, the minister and the president are not even bothered as to how beneficiaries survive. Those nhealth beneficiaries who still risk their lives to work in health care facilities do not even get extra benefits, no special packages, no hazard allowance, no thank you from employers, no possibility of employment after all their commitment, infact, no nothing.

Are NPOWER Beneficiaries no longer classified as humans? Do they no longer need to fend for themselves and their families, can they not be employed in health and other facilities as staffs, especially those in Federal Institutions, are they unworthy of allowances and gratitude for a job well done? Do they not deserve their very lean stipends? You guess is as good as mine.

Npower beneficiaries and their relatives/friends, gather here let's call the government to order... remember, you talk, you die, you don't talk, you die...it's better to say your mind here and make this trend till the minister and president sees it.

@lalastica
@cc

#staysafe #stayindoors #washhandswithrunningwater #avoidcrowdedspaces #helpwhenyoucan

1 Like

Re: When Will Npower March Stipend Be Paid? by IghravweIG(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's really terrible how we beneficiaries are treated.

That woman has no soul in her and if she does, she's sold it to the Devil.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Npower March Stipend Be Paid? by Wizikal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pls how do I get enrolled. I never see government money before oh
Re: When Will Npower March Stipend Be Paid? by donvicky2007: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wizikal:
Pls how do I get enrolled. I never see government money before oh

You no serve your country through national youth service?

1 Like

Re: When Will Npower March Stipend Be Paid? by Raphtop(m): 1:51am On Apr 14, 2020
This is just very bad and the most annoying part of it is that they wouldn't say anything as to why the peanut of a stipend is being delayed.
Very heartless set of people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! / Personal Assistant Service Needed In Abuja / Àny News On NATFORCE??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.