Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths (72419 Views)

182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) / 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths / 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by tonididdy(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Modikko:
Tell us which Country of the world is handling it. As if developed nations are not crying for help too.
I won't argue with you.
Try to afford electricity first, then catch up with current world happenings
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Modikko(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2020
You know nothing about elections guy. So stop spewing rubbish.
tonididdy:

I won't argue with you.
Try to afford election first, then catch up with current world happenings
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Chirowman(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2020
audio covik1-9 NCDC shouldn't put politics into this for whatever reasons or profit. we need total fight and not putting fear or panic into people.at least the number of released should be minus from the admitted. please let it not be politically motivated, the day coronavirus news set into the kwantry na there I no coro will be a big business .Hunger dey land oooo

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by olumike001(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Malaria cases.....
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Diamondplus1805(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2020
If we could achieve 2000 Test Daily as reported , Test in Lagos should be increased so we can reach more people before much more community spread.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Finstar: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2020
liverpool72:
That damn nigar smoke cigar inside toilet, leave am make e remain there.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by BEDMON1900: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio coronavirus
You Speak My Mind..

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by 9jaRealist: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2020
blowjohn:
How come the mild symptoms rarely degenerate into severe conditions?

Generally, if the patient is in treatment and the illness is being managed...
Mild symptoms should not ordinarily get worse. Some patients get almost 30 pills daily to boost their immune system.

Obviously, it's a new disease with lots of unknowns...
But the severe cases are usually bad when brought in, and tend to degenerate rapidly (especially those with other health issues).
>

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Mene12(f): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2020
They should take all those village yoruba women to the isolation centers. Let them cook big pot of agbo and serve round morning and night for 3 days.
Corona will disappear
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by opebiboy: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Ugooluwa:
something that is Killing
people around the world u are calling audio. Don't be naive or rather if u r naive don't show the world
I am not naive. The one in Nigeria is audio

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by iFukSimplyleo: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Dannyilo(m): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2020
This is getting more serious by the day. This lockdown may take longer than imagined if this persist. It’s no news that food items have gone up by almost 100% as a result of COVID-19 lockdown. Consequently, I have decided to provide food items even during the lockdown at a cheaper rate for the average person in Nigeria. For a start we will be offering RICE, GARRI and YAMS Straight from the food basket of the nation with delivery cost on me nationwide. We are offering to absorb the burden of;
1. Travelling long distances to get these items
2. Affordable prices
3. Best produce you can get anywhere in the country
4. Provide you with food items for both household, retail and wholesale
5. Above all, provide quality food items to cushion the effect of hardship as a result of the lockdown.
As for delivery, that is not a challenge as provisions have been made for food items to be moved from state to state. You can order for these items from the comfort of your homes and they will be delivered to your state. Furthermore, those who wish to buy and resell to their respective states are also welcome as I will be giving discounts to wholesalers. You can contact us on whatsapp/call 08064496194, 08063429511 follow us on instagram @benue_food_bank or email benuefoodhub@gmail.com to place your order. Delivery is within 24-48hrs depending on the location.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Iceyjayz: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Joystark:
Don't even know what to say.
Do you ever have anything tangible to say before angry
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by faceland: 1:47am On Apr 14, 2020
LAGOS!

You know this people are their corruption, they are still smuggling newly made Chinese products in.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by perryy(m): 2:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Audio noni
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by dantajay: 2:12am On Apr 14, 2020
The only solution now is Jesus Christ, if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior please do it to day and now tomorrow maybe too late. Jesus Christ is the only way out of this tribulation.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by blowjohn(m): 2:29am On Apr 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

Generally, if the patient in treatment and the illness being managed...
Mild symptoms should not ordinarily get worse. Some patients take almost 30 pills daily to boost their immune system.

Obviously, it's a new disease with lots of unknowns...
But the severe cases are usually bad when brought in, and tend to degenerate rapidly (especially those with health issues).
>

Owk
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Kiloseria: 2:48am On Apr 14, 2020
No matter what, we are going to overcome
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Milkmill2000(m): 2:49am On Apr 14, 2020
I guess we are on the way to two months lockdown...
14 days back to back cas it shows the figure ain't coming down.
Kudos to Nigerian Doctors, Nurse and Supporting teams
God's grace is also involved...
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:53am On Apr 14, 2020
I think NCDC are just given us statistics number,
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by planetx: 2:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Do not I repeat do not take the vaccines when they are offered.
A word is enough for the wise, this bastards are eugenics especially that Bill Gates and his satanic wife talking about she sees dead bodies on the street of Africa.
Take the vaccine at your own peril, they are all about depopulation, I repeat reject their satanic poison so called vaccine.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by iFukSimplyleo: 3:07am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

God bless your mother!

Fvcking scam!

Looting mechanism
[/s]
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Juwonrugged(m): 3:13am On Apr 14, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Na waoo, all this yeye virus shit will pass away soon, I saw it in my dream, the world is going to be heal soon..starting from tomorrow
amen I pray ooh
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Active case is 242.
It's well

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by asamaigho(m): 4:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
Lagos is too over populated that's why the figure is high. And some are still doing interstate travel.
Can every one just sit their butts in their various states and houses for now? Mtchew!

dat doesnt add up cos kano is populated as well but with fewer figures and there is no lockdown.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Americanboy35: 4:13am On Apr 14, 2020
12inchess:

We need to be really careful. The state I live in America doesn't have up to 10 million residents yet there are already 15000 cases. Lagos needs to be cautious. Our population is over 20 million and we don't have enuff doctors and hospital facilities. Our cases are low now. And lets pray it continues to be so. There are some very ignorant people in Nigeria that are calling it audio coronavirus. They don't even believe corona is a real thing. So we need to be very careful with our utterances.
God bless you bro, some people are just so ignorant in that nija for no good reason, morever i really fear for lagos

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Amalekki: 4:24am On Apr 14, 2020
12inchess:

We need to be really careful. The state I live in America doesn't have up to 10 million residents yet there are already 15000 cases. Lagos needs to be cautious. Our population is over 20 million and we don't have enuff doctors and hospital facilities. Our cases are low now. And lets pray it continues to be so. There are some very ignorant people in Nigeria that are calling it audio coronavirus. They don't even believe corona is a real thing. So we need to be very careful with our utterances.
Don't mind our arrogantly ignorant educated illiterates.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Xisnin(m): 4:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Those countries are showing clear proof of testing, isolation, hospitalizations, and even deaths... Every inch of those nations is quite transparent with regards to new cases, recoveries, and disease progression...

All we do here is wake up to figures like it's a bloody election... Who and who are being tested??! What are the criteria for the testing across the states of the federation??! How many contacts have been traced, tested, isolated and hospitalized since February??!... How many states' isolation centers are in use??!... What is the pathophysiology of the pandemic across the nation??!.... How many symptomatic cases have been reported across the nation??!

If after 2 weeks of lock down in most parts of the nation especially Abuja and Lagos, how many manifested cases were isolated that would warrant further lock down??! If there are new cases, how did they get infected and how were the infections detected if less than 2000 are being tested in a population of millions??!...

You see, when nothing is transparent, why won't the average citizen make light of these things??!
Don't be naive.
Nobody releases the names of those being tested.
What do you even want to do with their names?

I know you want to see mass deaths before you are convinced.
Maybe you will see it, but don't be so sure you won't be one the casualties.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by akejujoe(f): 4:25am On Apr 14, 2020
[b][/b]
Haymaykar:
Audio coronavirus.. Nigerian are adding malaria patient as coronavirus patient.. well done ohhh I hail una
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Xisnin(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Josephobaz1985:
how many people have died in your family? For us to prove that "people " are dying. Atleast you should be a witness first to make the rest of us believe. Because in Italy or Spain or America there is hardly no one who does not have a family member or neighbor that have died from covid. In my area or family no one
In other words, you want thousands of deaths before you believe?
Free education was a mistake.
SMH

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by watchindelta(m): 4:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Lol hunger make ppl dey shout audio audio virus lol no blame them...
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Xisnin(m): 4:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Warmaterial:
Rubbish every now and then!!! Two more weeks without any help from those stupid fools called leaders... One day a strong man will take over dis country and won't hesitate to kill u all and throw ur bodies to animals ! When that time comes it won't be business as usual. Nonsence leaders!!!
Will the strong man spare you?
Are you willing to give up your rights to complain to the strong man?
What stops the strongman from enriching himself and his family?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.