Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths (72493 Views)

182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested) / 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths / 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Thegamingorca(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
We are doomed
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by frankputer: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
timoney45:
pure scam by FG loot Nigeria.

Each time i say there is no corona case in Nigeria people will start antagonizing me.

Even developed countries with state of the art medical equipments are not discharging covid cases the way we do in Nigeria with our dilapidated antiquated medical facilities.

I am not deceived or moved by any audio corona in Nigeria

fool.. u will always be blind. go to the near by isolation center. contract the infection, NCDC will treat u.
u then go to the community and share your testimony.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by AmTruth: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Childish Comment as usual. So household to you means one person. Household can be three or more persons.

Meanwhile you didn't only vote for Buhari if only you did, you also vote for your state Governor.
Some state Governors Lock Down there state even before Buhari pronouncement. Why not also ask them for palliative even if is only 100 thousands citizens in your state.

It seems some of you they have configured your brain only to Buhari and the Federal government.

And to you 200 millions citizens inclusive of all infants, civil servant, company workers, entrepreneur should be paid and not the poorest which can be easily achieved practically

Childish thinking and Comment

Tell your State Governors who are shutting down their States without the President directive as this only affects Lagos, Ogun and FCT to give you the heavens you want
awhybliss:
am just chilling not to talk, so people won't say am too sentimental..
This man lack the ability to rule a 21century nation (just saying), he knows nothing about the 3 majors..
ECONOMY, HEALTH, EDUCATION Sectors...
You can't give what you don't have...
No matter how intelligent your advicers and ministers are, as a president, you need to know the basics...
We are seeing Donald Trump and other president na...
A man that can't even address the nation without reading from an already printed books...(as if he's programmed). I watch CNN everyday Trump and governor comos (new York governor) has never address the state from reading books unless important or classified speech... Well he can have with him printed datas and figures, but he hardly use them, Because he knows almost everything about the health system on their head.
Buhari dey vex me gidigan

buhari: I have also directed that the current social register be expanded from 2.6 million households to 3.6 million households in the next two weeks. This means we will support an additional one million homes with our social investment programs. A technical committee is working on this and will submit a report to me by the end of this week.
This old man can only feed 3.6 millions Nigerians out of over 200million citizen? Mad oh.
Why based on buhari research, so 196.4 million Nigerian don't need help
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by foleskay(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sensini123:
There is no Coronavirus in Nigeria, all na avenue to syphon monies.
Those that died in isolation, what kill them?? No dey reason with ur anus nw
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by otitokoroleti: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oriafo123:
Don't be foolish with your thoughts. Did you also note that the number of recovery has also increased due to the medical assistance from China.
you have sense at all?

medical team from China that's still under quarantine?

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by yom2(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
awhybliss:
This man lack the ability to rule a 21century nation (just saying), he knows nothing about the 3 majors..
No matter how intelligent your advicers and ministers are, as a president, you need to know the basics...
A man that can't even address the nation without reading from an already printed books...(as if he's programmed). I watch CNN everyday Trump and governor comos (new York governor) has never address the state from reading books unless important or classified speech... Well he can have with him printed datas and figures, but he hardly use them, Because he knows almost everything about the health system on their head.

buhari: I have also directed that the current social register be expanded from 2.6 million households to 3.6 million households in the next two weeks. This means we will support an additional one million homes with our social investment programs. A technical committee is working on this and will submit a report to me by the end of this week.
This old man can only feed 3.6 millions Nigerians out of over 200million citizen? Mad oh.
the only vulnerable are the ones in displaced camp for their own calculation
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by timoney45(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
frankputer:

fool.. u will always be blind. go to the near by isolation center. contract the infection, NCDC will treat u.
u then go to the community and share your testimony.
You just wrote rubbish up there to show who the fool is.

Good night bro.

And please don't die in your sleep out of fear because it will be recorded as a covid death.

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by philipobiz: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio coronavirus
Eh never catch you. When eh happen, you go know say no bi audio
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by 9jaRealist: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Investnow2017:
Oh that is fine. What is the daily average pls just in case you have an idea?

The NCDC DG listed the figures last week, but I do not recall the numbers...
>
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by uchrikk(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josephobaz1985:
spaniards have been at home since February . What is the result: 18k deaths. Science is yet to unravel covid19 secret

The number of Spanish COVID19 deaths and reported infections were already high before they imposed lockdown. In today's news reports, lockdown has helped them to get fewer deaths.

We should work with what helped others while we hope that Science will profer solution.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
yom2:
the only vulnerable are the ones in displaced camp for their own calculation
What about the Masses? We are not entitled? We are not citizen?

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
AmTruth:
Childish Comment as usual. So household to you means one person. Household can be three or more persons.

Meanwhile you didn't only vote for Buhari if only you did, you also vote for your state Governor.
Some state Governors Lock Down there state even before Buhari pronouncement. Why not also ask them for palliative even if is only 100 thousands citizens in your state.

It seems some of you they have configured your brain only to Buhari and the Federal government.

And to you 200 millions citizens inclusive of all infants, civil servant, company workers, entrepreneur should be paid and not the poorest which can be easily achieved practically

Childish thinking and Comment

Tell your State Governors who are shutting down their States without the President directive as this only affects Lagos, Ogun and FCT to give you the heavens you want
Jesus! Do we run a government of USA in Nigeria?
Who is teaching all this junks?
Are the state government independent like state in USA for example..??
Everything that comes from the local, state all comes from the federal government...
Well try and understand.. we keep learning everyday.i realize you didn't understand the system that's why.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by promotervickky(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Minus the 91 from the 343 and you'll have the current active cases. Don't let fear kill you.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Twoclans(f): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thegamingorca:
We are doomed

I saw your comment and I got scared .

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by 9jaRealist: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
idonhammer:
The way they are releasing the results shows that everything is fake..why not wait at least one week and release the results at once? They just confirmed 20 new cases today to justify the 14 days extension. ....Criminals

It's better daily...
Every country also does it daily.
>

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Dorlarphor10: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
0153800925 Gtbank
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by redsun(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is creeping up gradually and the country is nowhere ready to take on the ravages of a full-scale COVID outbreak. I still like to believe it is not going to be lethal in Africa as it is in cold regions.
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by tuzle(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
awhybliss:

Olodo he said household, a household may contain more than a person, for example my own we are five in numbers. So do the math
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Anabella24: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Someone should romance my bank account. Hunger has dealt with me...3091806399 first bank
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by jjWhite1234(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Its very alarming!!
see the good side of the lockdown https:///IG6ztbSIZhQKQWL8Oa4nxY
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by 9jaRealist: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
blowjohn:
The number of discharges is what is funny.
Why and how are they recovering so fast? And why do we have less than 5 cases of severe cases of this disease?
Lagos needs to be cordoned off Asap.
Edo state and Kano state should beware o.
Buhari didn't address the issue of how best the palliative should be given out e.g via bvn. He showed that he's not even abreast with happenings in the country or just doesn't care or he's just the best pretender ever, cos when u think of it, if a former president can say he cant afford a presidential form of 10 million naira, then expect the best acting in due time.
Btw, I think we have the most uneducated and enlightened President in the world or in all of history.
So many people are cashing out big on this pandemic.
It's such a sad scenario.
It's a good. This too, shall pass.
My points look all muddled up. So many tots running thru my head. Is jazz real? Are demons controlling our leaders?
I read somewhere today, that Jonathan's wife's hotel is to be used as an isolation centre. Are they expecting more patients? Thank kind of edifice?
Is something controlling people to act the way they act?
Illuminati? Agenda 21?

Because over 80% of positive cases show mild or NO symptoms...
They're still put in isolation centers so as not infect others, but it's like having a cold for such cases.
>
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Ifeblaise: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Joefat: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you ask me, if I'm surprise of this new 20 cases.. I'll say NO. I'm not surprise.. Because this whole thing was nothing but shithole, dumbass and dickhead..
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by 9jaRealist: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
promotervickky:
Minus the 91 from the 343 and you'll have the current active cases. Don't let fear kill you.

You have to subtract 10 more - those who unfortunately died...
So, essentially, Nigeria is currently managing only 242 active cases.

>
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Jarus(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good for you sir... That still doesn't answer most of my questions up there... Need we mention how many more have been turned away from voluntary testing even when manifesting symptoms??!...

I thought you were denying there is no coronavirus in Nigeria.

I fully agree we are not getting the testing right enough.

I was allowed to be tested only because I had a recent travel history to ravaged countries and took ill during my self-isolation. If I didn’t have a travel history, I agree I may not have been allowed to be tested no matter the symptoms.

1 Like

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Alezy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oluneutral:
Jesus!

And I was thinking the confirmed number will keep declining!

What exactly is going on!

Some people have said that, any day there're discharges in the day time, there will always be more confirmed people in the night. I didn't want to buy into that assumption previously but seems that's somewhat true with this update.

BTW, what happened yesterday, why was the number of confirmed people lesser and that of today is times four of yesterday.

Did that means not many were tested yesterday.

Anyways, no matter how and when, we're winning this battle very soon.

Please, people stay safe, stay at home to prevent further spread!

God bless and endow our scientists and medical crew more and more with wisdom.

as long as they are testing more people now, the numbers are expected to increase. Trust me, many people had this virus even without knowing and defeated it but they don't even know since they where not tested.

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by be4dem(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Went to bed without food tonight. Hunger want to kill a brother. Assist a bro with any amount...gtb(0030057697). Thanks
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Jarus(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oriafo123:
Don't be foolish with your thoughts. Did you also note that the number of recovery has also increased due to the medical assistance from China.

Nah, the Chinese doctors are still in precautionary isolation. They have not started working.

2 Likes

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Hahjascho(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aggregate for both home and away= 242
Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Empiree: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
It's official! Either we're in soup pandemically or in a coup politically. The Spike in figures shows one thing; either way, Lagos no dey carry last. They are blazing a trail. #Covik4-19 birus!

I dedicate my FTC to those in FCT. 14days more and maybe counting. Say me well to Baba.

Re: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Brunicekid(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Patosky4U:
Hmmmmm this sh*t increase more than yesterday again?

Anyway tomorrow is my birthday, shower me with blessings nairalanders.
Good!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.