Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road (402 Views)

Bbnaija S6:pere And Angel Have Been Given A Pass To Compete In The Finale / Lives Lost As Ghastly Motor Accident Occurs Along Enugu Abakaliki Express Way / Awareness To Road Users Buy Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by idiagbo86(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
I write this short but very painful story .Today I was at my village in Nenwe from the town for a brief check of stuffs on my way back I had the shock of my life .Its so painful that irrespective of the pain people go through trying to make ends at this period that men of the Nigerian army immediately after ogbaku village turned the check point into a ground for making huge cash. It was around past 6pm and I was rushing back to the town when I encountered one of the greatest traffic in my life. Note that nenwe town isn't a boundary town from enugu state to any other neighbouring state. When it took me almost an hour to get to the spot where the army officers manned I got the shock of my life. Road users were parked and instructed to pay between one thousand naira and above just to pass the check point,if you are unable to pay you will either be asked to make a Uturn which ilu can't do or parked out of the tarmac. Since I was really in haste to reach the town earlier and most especially in the middle where I can't make a Uturn I had to pay one thousand naira for my car to pass.
Pls if there is an authority in this country where the right stuffs are done I beg this information gets to their desk,I have never heard from any source that there is restriction to inter city movement.Our authorities should please be merciful and do the right thing as our suffering have crossed our neck.
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by idiagbo86(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pls lala etc should help do the needful.
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by Orubebe01: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stay at home una no hear

Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by idiagbo86(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Orubebe01:
Stay at home una no hear
what can I say,its so painful .
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by kalufelix(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is very bad...op how enugu town dey via movement and busineses...i wan go back to my hustle..if na trek i go trek am...i don taya!
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by idiagbo86(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
kalufelix:
This is very bad...op how enugu town dey via movement and busineses...i wan go back to my hustle..if na trek i go trek am...i don taya!
movement is stable bro unless they have something there are cooking behind our nose.where is ur place of hustle ? I hope u dont run into trouble,hope it's not out of the state.
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by tyup(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
idiagbo86:
what can I say,its so painful .
what's the name on his Badge?
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by kalufelix(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
idiagbo86:
movement is stable bro unless they have something there are cooking behind our nose.where is ur place of hustle ? I hope u dont run into trouble,hope it's not out of the state.
Afor market Garkki awkunanaw...is it on lockdown?
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by idiagbo86(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
tyup:

what's the name on his Badge?
I couldn't spot that as it was dark.i assure u that I am telling the truth.
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by idiagbo86(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
kalufelix:
Afor market Garkki awkunanaw...is it on lockdown?
for now no,unless the lock down comes soon
Re: Men Of The Nigerian Army Extorting Road Users For A Pass Along Enugu Ph Road by kalufelix(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
idiagbo86:
for now no,unless the lock down comes soon
okay..thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons A 75 Year-old British Man Vows To Destroy The Whole Of Africa / Brazilian Politician Caught Sniffing Female Panties On Zoom / How Bayelsa Philanthropist Saved A Community From Erosion When Government Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.