Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? (361 Views)

RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everything in this world is evidence, from maths provings to law cases, you get my point.
You cant even dare say somethings To someone without proof.
What is so special about religion we must not question?
God should try for us, even if it is To send angels To minister to all his fellowers every once in a while while they pray or study the word, even once a year. But nothing! Other than a book written how long again?
Easter sunday that marks symbolic resurrection and people still died from covid19. What kinda symbolism is that?

How would someone serve God for over 30 years, diligently going to church reading the word trying To live right, and not once expérience him, other than silly dreams and "bishop said"
How do you want people To hold on the belief?
This is not fair oooo.

1 Like

Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Fidelismaria: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
They are coming for you
Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fidelismaria:
They are coming for you
amen. Im shaking the last supper feast table
Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by kingxsamz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fidelismaria:
They are coming for you

They're coming with their usual bible passages.
That's the only thing they know.
Prove God's existence, they can't.

Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Myer(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

They're coming with their usual bible passages.
That's the only thing they know.
Prove God's existence, they can't.

LOL Their God only exists in the bible.
Take away the bible and oh oh they can't tell you a thing about God.

What is God saying about Covid-19? They don't know.
To make it worse they didn't even see it coming.

2 Likes

Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Myer(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2020
beardlessdude:
Everything in this world is evidence, from maths provings to law cases, you get my point.
You cant even dare say somethings To someone without proof.
What is so special about religion we must not question?
God should try for us, even if it is To send angels To minister to all his fellowers every once in a while while they pray or study the word, even once a year. But nothing! Other than a book written how long again?
Easter sunday that marks symbolic resurrection and people still died from covid19. What kinda symbolism is that?

How would someone serve God for over 30 years, diligently going to church reading the word trying To live right, and not once expérience him, other than silly dreams and "bishop said"
How do you want people To hold on the belief?
This is not fair oooo.

Do you notice how in the bible he actually gives evidence whenever it is requested, but in real life, he's sort of shy. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 28, 2020
Myer:

LOL Their God only exists in the bible.
Take away the bible and oh oh they can't tell you a thing about God

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
May Jehovah be praised!
I've always noticed ATHEISM in you from the very first time i sighted your post! smiley

What is God saying about Covid-19? They don't know.
To make it worse they didn't even see it coming.

I told you what God said about it but since ATHEISM has taken away the interest in you, i have to switch to the next person as our Master Lord and King instructed us! smiley
Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Myer(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
May Jehovah be praised!
I've always noticed ATHEISM in you from the very first time i sighted your post! smiley

I told you what God said about it but since ATHEISM has taken away the interest in you, i have to switch to the next person as our Master Lord and King instructed us! smiley

Your deductive reasoning gets lower every day.

How does not supporting the biblical God translate to atheism? Even if I was, it's far better than being a slave to a religion like you.

OP shared some points concerning the bible, why not prove him wrong?

Give just any evidence that the signs and wonders in the bible are real. At least those were the evidences given by God to make himself believable.

Let me help you- have you seen the red sea or any sea part lately? Have you even seen your gutter part?

Have you rained down fire on the village people that won't just let you blow or let's say any false prophets or idol worshipers?

Have you made the lame walk or the blind see?

Imagine how you will trend, if you turned water to wine? Just imagine. grin

If God deemed it fit to show these signs and wonders in the bible to make himself believable, how come all of a sudden he does not show any signs?

Jehovah's Witnesses are even the worst, your leaders managed to add a little plot twist- Guess what- that all signs have ceased forever and you idiots believed them. cheesy cheesy
Just perfect.
Re: We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 28, 2020
Myer:

Your deductive reasoning gets lower every day.

How does not supporting the biblical God translate to atheism? Even if I was, it's far better than being a slave to a religion like you.

OP shared some points concerning the bible, why not prove him wrong?

Give just any evidence that the signs and wonders in the bible are real. At least those were the evidences given by God to make himself believable.

Let me help you- have you seen the red sea or any sea part lately? Have you even seen your gutter part?

Have you rained down fire on the village people that won't just let you blow or let's say any false prophets or idol worshipers?

Have you made the lame walk or the blind see?

Imagine how you will trend, if you turned water to wine? Just imagine. grin

If God deemed it fit to show these signs and wonders in the bible to make himself believable, how come all of a sudden he does not show any signs?

Jehovah's Witnesses are even the worst, your leaders managed to add a little plot twist- Guess what- that all signs have ceased forever and you idiots believed them. cheesy cheesy
Just perfect.

You've engaged in debates several times with religionists but i kept saying you're an atheist!

I just wanted to confirm if actually believe (trust) in the Bible, now i'm satisfied.
Thanks Sir! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are these Celebrity Converts Truly Getting Saved, or Just Playing Religion? / Nigerian Man Spot Burning Candle On His Head Inside Crusade Ground For Miracles. / Where Is Billyonaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.