Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS (360 Views)

COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by newmi(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome through the Agency of the Innercity Missions reaches out in support of the Lagos State Government as relief materials in the form of food stuffs are distributed to families who have been adversely affected by the recent preventive measures of the lockdown.

Below is a post as reported by the agency.
THE INNERCITY MISSION COVID-19 EMERGENCY FOOD RESPONSE HAS BEGUN!

We are excited to announce with joy and gladness that we have commenced the 1st Phase of the Emergency Food Distributions to 2,000 families in 27 inner city communities and 10 vulnerable orphanages in Lagos, Nigeria. These families have been adversely affected by the recent preventive measures of the lockdown.
Our distribution has commenced in earnestly in collaboration with Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture to deprived families in communities such as Majindu, Oworo, Makuko, Ajegunle, Iwaya, Haruna, Kosofe communities to mention a few.

Mrs Rose, a mother of three expresses her gratitude as she collected her food parcel. She said:
"I was not expecting food today because I didnt know how to feed myself and my children, but I thank the Man of God, Pastor Chris and the InnerCity Mission for giving me food. Now I can feed my children"
Thank you Partners, with your support, we are reaching the most vulnerable, giving them hope and succor in this time of crisis. More families and children are still in need of support. Click button below to donate.

God bless you richly! Amen.

1 Like

Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by wonuks(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Commendable

1 Like

Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by simplymee: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is a laudable one as we know that Government cannot do it all by themselves. We look forward to many others coming forth in such times to make things happen for many especially in inner cities .
Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by ignis: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is christianity practicallized.
Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by daddytime(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pastor 5G

My guy know say him tiaaauuuun big time....

It is very thoughtful and commendable of him to help the needy though no matter what he.thinks.

grin

1 Like

Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by TooMuchStuff: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good job
Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by PYQueen: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
newmi:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome through the Agency of the Innercity Missions reaches out in support of the Lagos State Government as relief materials in the form of food stuffs are distributed to families who have been adversely affected by the recent preventive measures of the lockdown.

Below is a post as reported by the agency.
THE INNERCITY MISSION COVID-19 EMERGENCY FOOD RESPONSE HAS BEGUN!

We are excited to announce with joy and gladness that we have commenced the 1st Phase of the Emergency Food Distributions to 2,000 families in 27 inner city communities and 10 vulnerable orphanages in Lagos, Nigeria. These families have been adversely affected by the recent preventive measures of the lockdown.
Our distribution has commenced in earnestly in collaboration with Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture to deprived families in communities such as Majindu, Oworo, Makuko, Ajegunle, Iwaya, Haruna, Kosofe communities to mention a few.

Mrs Rose, a mother of three expresses her gratitude as she collected her food parcel. She said:
"I was not expecting food today because I didnt know how to feed myself and my children, but I thank the Man of God, Pastor Chris and the InnerCity Mission for giving me food. Now I can feed my children"
Thank you Partners, with your support, we are reaching the most vulnerable, giving them hope and succor in this time of crisis. More families and children are still in need of support. Click button below to donate.

God bless you richly! Amen.
Excellent
Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by sophiap: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2020
That's what were talking about, a true philanthropist
Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by StrikeBack(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
So we can conclude his Atmosphere of acting miracle is fake

Good one though

1 Like

Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by paxonel(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2020
StrikeBack:
So we can conclude his Atmosphere of acting miracle is fake

Good one though
before NBC banned his broadcasts through out national and state television stations far back in 2006 they must have perceived foul play and public deception most Nigerians could not see. His wife perhaps became tired of the system of continuous deception that's why she left because her conscience was pricking her.

However, what he has done today by supporting Lagos state government of covid-19 fight is very commendable.
Re: PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS by PYQueen: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Its well

(1) (Reply)

What Does 1 Peter 3:19 Mean? / Can Humans Live Forever On Earth? / RCCG Members Jubilate As Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.