Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A (304 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A by freshgbedu(m): 2:42am On Apr 14, 2020
An Shs boy in Nigeria, Ebonyi state to me precised has been taken to the hospital after going on 41 days dry fasting and prayers.

The student,identified as Ikechukwu Okeh, nearly met his untimely death according to report. It is said that the young boy aspires to end up being a priest,hence,embarking on 41 days fasting will will see him through stronger in the Lord.

He was believed to be poised to outdo Jesus Christ – who, according to the bible successfully stayed 40 days and nights without food and water.
READ MORE https://lagostrend.com/news/shs-student-rushed-to-the-hospital-after-fasting-for-41-days-to-become-a-catholic-priest/

1 Share

Re: SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A by CoronaVirusPro: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin

Even his spiritual mentors won't try it.
Re: SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A by iFukSimplyleo: 2:57am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin

Even his spiritual mentors won't try it.

[/s]
Re: SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A by espn(m): 3:58am On Apr 14, 2020
I dont think this is true...If it is then I feel very sorry for him...brainwashed fools...
Re: SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A by espn(m): 3:58am On Apr 14, 2020
I dont think this is true...If it is then I feel very sorry for him...brainwashed fool...
Re: SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A by Aladdin1(m): 5:01am On Apr 14, 2020
false story.fake post.i have read about the original story since last year.
Re: SHS Student Rushed To The Hospital After Fasting For 41 Days To Become A by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Why do people keep recycling this boys pics with different stories? I saw this same pics two years ago with a different story. Now here it is again with another story.
You guys should just stop all these unprofessional type of blogging. Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Ncc Sunday Morning Broadcast / Major Facts And Figures About The Bible You Should Know / A Type Of Sin To Be Dreaded And Shunned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.