Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi (79324 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Chronicle222: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Sometimes u will reason that some average Nigerians are worst than people in government. Corona started boom.. Iya dende at my side inflate d price of her things by 50-100%. Face mask from 50 naira to 500naira. We are all complaining and u are coming to my house to Rob my house. Imagine if these type people can enter aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
F
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Paul2love: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
I hope the appropriate authority do the needful
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by EzzyCarter: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o . Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.

Like are you kidding me? Do you have any idea the pain these guys have inflicted on helpless people? If you've ever experienced the wickedness of these guys, you won't be here forming sympathetic philanthropist. Who knows if you're one of em sef?
They should gv em money and release em? angry Guys wey dem suppose give instant cremation sad

16 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by bitterpill: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
The lockdown ought not to have been extended
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by brainhgeek(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.

Bros, where you dey live? I just wan show you something the

5 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Lyrikallz2018: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
An surprised at the kind of comments I see here. Release them ke! Hunger will never be a justification for crime. They were lucky. If it was hoods like Agege, they won't be alive.

6 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by toprealman: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Lies, these are homeless urchins caught up in the stay at home brouhaha because they are homeless.
You guys should go after the 1 million gang......no de use pebble sharpen knife. We no say e no go ever de sharp!
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Wickedfacts: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.

You must be the son of a thief.

6 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by igahdavid(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Digmygold: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Until you become a victim you wont understand how lethally brutal these tiny rats can be on the slaughter ground. Let them face jungle justice. Thats the only thing that will teach them a lesson.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by irunoko(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Omoluabis...

Just 2 weeks..

Where art thou sophiscation?
you better STOP this nonsense.this is not a time of tribal bigotry

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by mimer(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
these boys dont even look above 18, what a shame sad
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Ewedegubbler: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Boss of thieves, is that you talking?

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nollyvin(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
My street, these boys no dey fear considering Men wey dey that area..

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by AmazingELixir: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Small_small bois ooh!

The difference between Afonja, Fulani & hausa no plenty they all breed like rats....tell me the difference between these ones and Almajiri.

3 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Xisnin(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
nonny400:

Feel free to join whatever you want to join. We will be here to discuss your arrest and torture here too.

You people like nonsense. See how you think you can boldly blackmail people emotionally, same way those fake beggars and bus pastors will tell you to give offering and tithe or go to hell.

Bros, please join a bad gang. You have our support.
He is not blackmailing anybody.
Some fool up there wants to reward criminals, it is thus normal
for other would-be criminal to speak up.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by watchindelta(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Thief na thief
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Olusholar24(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by pacco6ixty9(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Make una try catch Thieves wey dey steal Billions burn office free this little secondary school boiz in search of wetyn to sale to Aboki for morning!
Hunger is real fellaz

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by nonny400(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Xisnin:

He is not blackmailing anybody.
Some fool up there wants to reward criminals, it is thus normal
for other would-be criminal to speak up.

At least we all agree that criminals are everywhere.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by badrudeen14: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Na u send them or wat d u mean?

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Deloo: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
In as much as I don't condone nonsense, but these teen-agers are too mild to be given minimum shishi. Oh God! Look at what Nigeria as a country has reduced our young boys to. In China, their likes are inventors.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by solsticey2k3(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Dem neva c anything. Dem go catch thief tire undecided

Deliverance-needed shithole called a country

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Hungry miscreants. They look hungry.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by RimiEmma(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
I use to stay in this area back then. Nice development �
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Kevinsamba: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Omo those thives don dey jirate o
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by iFukSimplyleo: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Ayomarcel:
Encouraging one act of crime irrespective of the motive is still a crime. Imaging releasing them today that will encourage more guys to steal. A land without law encourages crime and violence. They're not the only hungry guys, nobody dey work we dey hungry too. Na why govt and individuals dey share relief package and giveaways.

Y'all should stop promoting bad habits. They should be punished for their crimes. Irrespective!
[/s]

Oga just thank God you're privileged to see what to eat
have you imagine a situation where you just manage to drink Garri and you don't even know what your next meal will be
even the most honorable man will compromise in the face of hunger and hopelessness like this

this is bound to happen since government is using the opportunity to loot
You think oyibo wey dey dole out palliatives are mad and even at that crime rate increased.

Let's pray it doesn't generates to anarchy because a hungry man is unpredictable

5 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Harrynight(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Cut off one of their legs or hand and let them go

I hate when they kill armed robbers or put them in cell...
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by freshkpomo(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Bush meat Don catch hunter..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
you better STOP this nonsense.this is not a time of tribal bigotry

No I am the one stealing or disturbing the peace of the residents...

There is no tribalism or whatever...

They are the ones causing unrest since last week.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by mattaz(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2020
I hope you know one has to be strong and healthy to steal? Enough of all these talks of hunger. If you're hungry, you'll beg not steal.

[1quote author=Aladdin1 post=88418558]At a time of the nite when they ought to be sleeping in their beds.these small boys are up robbing.cant you see its becos of hunger? these are not just regular armed robber.these are frustuated and hungry street boys.See how malnourished,weak and dejected they look on the floor. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.