Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! (1518 Views)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by wonperson(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
im new here on nairaland.com
im a medical/clinical scientist with specific expertise on making couples much more happy by
helping them conceive baby sex of their choice.
i have been on this project since 2005, (when one of my female patient was thrown out by her husband because of having the 3rd female child.)
im Nelson by name,im really happy joining this community
feel free to ask your question(s)
can somebody pls welcome me!
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2011
^^^ Welcome to Nairaland.

But no one, and I repeat, no one can predict / influence the gender of a child. It will either be one or the other, regardless of human intervention.
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by ifyalways(f): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2011
wonperson:

im new here on nairaland.com
im a [b]medical/clinical scientist [/b]with specific expertise on making couples much more happy by
helping them conceive baby sex of their choice.
i have been on this project since 2005, (when one of my female patient was thrown out by her husband because of having the 3rd female child.)
im Nelson by name,im really happy joining this community
feel free to ask your question(s)
can somebody pls welcome me!
For real? cheesy . . .welcome to NLD.
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by babyme1(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2011
Amedi ette
***Grabs popcorn and coke,let the movie begin***
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by cjay10: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2011
How do one go about this? man only tries to copy what God had planned. i hope you would not ask us to come and pay you money o!
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by playmate(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2011
hmm. . .another crookshanks!
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by wonperson(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
let me use this opportunity to thank all of u who responded to my debut.
i want to reassure you all that im on nairaland for good.
im here to solve problems,clarify issues,simplify and demystify challenges that bother on child sex selection.
ultimately im here to lend my wealth of experience and result oriented research to benefit humanity and make families happier and fulfilled.
pls erase doubt from your mind, as there is really nothing thats impossible, infact "impossiblity doesn't exist" all that is needed is just time!
to refresh ur mind:Years back nobody ever tot that the sex of an unborn child could be known except after child birth,but today after second trimester(6months of pregnancy) baby sex can be known.
therefore i urge you all to keep an open mind,times have really changed,knowledge is key.dont be left behind,
as i unfold this "secret" capable of giving u everlasting fulfilment/joy!
tell others abt it, invite them to nairaland.
watchout, thanks!
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by blank(f): 1:20am On Jan 07, 2011
The koko of d matter is, Would we av 2 pay 4 dis "advise"?
If its free, bring it on.
If otherwise, abeg carry am go another forum.
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by Damysa(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2011
wonperson:

let me use this opportunity to thank all of u who responded to my debut.
i want to reassure you all that im on nairaland for good.
im here to solve problems,clarify issues,simplify and demystify challenges that bother on child sex selection.
ultimately im here to lend my wealth of experience and result oriented research to benefit humanity and make families happier and fulfilled.
pls erase doubt from your mind, as there is really nothing thats impossible, infact "impossiblity doesn't exist" all that is needed is just time!
to refresh your mind:Years back nobody ever tot that the sex of an unborn child could be known except after child birth,but today after second trimester(6months of pregnancy) baby sex can be known.
therefore i urge you all to keep an open mind,times have really changed,knowledge is key.dont be left behind,
as i unfold this "secret" capable of giving u everlasting fulfilment/joy!
tell others abt it, invite them to nairaland.
watchout, thanks!

We are waiting, let's see how ur method works
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by cjay10: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
[quote][/quote]The koko of d matter is, Would we av 2 pay 4 dis "advise"?
If its free, bring it on.
If otherwise, abeg carry am go another forum.
Gbam! whenever you are ready we are ready too, but NO to any form of payment
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by wonperson(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2011
the response so far has been quite impressive
i promise not to let anyone down
the subject here is quite a sensitive one, as so many people has shown interest within a very short time.

The average African family including Nigerians take the issue of a boy or girl child very seriously, and this to a very large extent has affected the dept of love and happiness couples enjoyed in marriages.
A lot of men has ignorantly heaped blames on their wives, for the dominance of a particular gender(sex) wheather a boy or girl child in marriage.
The aftermath of such dominance in most families is better imagined than witnessed or experienced, this ranges from broken marriages/homes to wife battery,incessant quarrels,disagreements,hate,divorce,infidelity,adultery, the list is endless! The women are blamed,despised,tortured and replaced in most extreme cases where a boy child is highly desirable.

Economically speaking: families with a strong desire for a particular child gender has inadvatently enlarged their family size in pursuit of a boy or girl child,thereby undermining their financial status leading to poverty or inadequacies/lack.

So how can these issue be addressed? what can be done? is there a way out?
if the above is questions, then pls hang on to this forum, cos soonest the answers will be made open.
tell others!
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by peacettw: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
Abegi, y all this grammer, and why in d world wld i invite my friends to listen to u when u re yet to say a thing? Since u re new, i'll tell u how this forum works, if u keep stalling on this info, people will avoid ur post, and it will be pushed out of the front page. I am only interested in what u ve to say cos i've heard it all n wld like to know whether u really do have something new. Why am i wasting my time here? *leaves the post for other things*
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by 222Martins(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2011
Thanks for your willingness to share this info with us. But let me drop a piece of advice. Share your info with us from the scratch, don't jump into the intricate medical details because a lot of us are yet to believe the possibility of your technique. So please take it gradually.
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by wonperson(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2011
many thanks goes to all of you who have sincerely requested for details of my discovery
however i will be kind enough to start from the scratch to enable everybody understand it properly.
this brings me to what i call : The Theory of Pregnancy, (How pregnancy occurs).

It's very important i give a brief overview of how pregnancy occurs.As much as this process is well known by many,so also
a lot of people may also need to know how pregnancy occurs,this will in the long run help in proper understanding of the BABY SEX SELECTION PROCESS.

Every normal matured female (woman) who observes menstruation (monthly period) possess viable ovaries that releases eggs on a monthly basis.
Also,every normal matured male(man) produces sperm constantly.

The coming together (fusion) of the EGG and the SPERM during sexual intercourse is what results into a feotus (Pregnancy).The egg from the female is designated(represented as) X X Chromosomes while the sperm from the male is designated(represented as) X and Y Chromosomes.
The above explanation is very important as it provides a solid foundation on the issue at hand(baby sex selection)
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by blank(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2011
Nice 2 see that u still remembered us. Could u update d thread more frequently since this is d style u want 2 adopt.
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by kokooro(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
Well bring it on. I hope it isn't one of those theories about mating date-ovulation cycle.
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by karlken(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2011
wonperson:

many thanks goes to all of you who have sincerely requested for details of my discovery
however i will be kind enough to start from the scratch to enable everybody understand it properly.
this brings me to what i call : The Theory of Pregnancy, (How pregnancy occurs).

It's very important i give a brief overview of how pregnancy occurs.As much as this process is well known by many,so also
a lot of people may also need to know how pregnancy occurs,this will in the long run help in proper understanding of the BABY SEX SELECTION PROCESS.

Every normal matured female (woman) who observes menstruation (monthly period) possess viable ovaries that releases eggs on a monthly basis.
Also,every normal matured male(man) produces sperm constantly.

The coming together (fusion) of the EGG and the SPERM during sexual intercourse is what results into a feotus (Pregnancy).The egg from the female is designated(represented as) X X Chromosomes while the sperm from the male is designated(represented as) X and Y Chromosomes.
The above explanation is very important as it provides a solid foundation on the issue at hand(baby sex selection)

"feotus"lol!, so the male is designated "X and Y chomosomes"?
U must be one dumbass!
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by blank(f): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mr Karl Ken, why do u av 2 broadcast ur ignorance 2 d whole world? How has he said anything wrong? Read up ur basic secondary school Biology (I am assuming u finished school a real long time ago).
Females have XX while males have XY, duh. I now understand why he had 2 go 2 d very very beginning. Its so people like u can get some basic knowledge.
Re: Joy To All Couples:how To Conceive That Baby Boy/girl You Desire! by naijafrend: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2011
wonperson:

to refresh your mind:Years back nobody ever tot that the sex of an unborn child could be known except after child birth,but today after second trimester(6months of pregnancy) baby sex can be known.

Wrong ! Completion of 1st trimester(3rd month), the external s*x organ begins to differentiate and by fourth month your ultra sound could clearly tell whether it is a boy or a girl !

(1) (Reply)

Staying Together Only For The Children. / My Husband Not Father Of My Three Children / Cost Of Writing A Will.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.