Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce (497 Views)

The Sad End Nigerian Olympic Gold Medalist Who Was Executed By Firing Squad / “I Dey Enter Your Eye Abi? Close Am” – Blessing Okagbare Blushes Over Her Beauty / Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 6:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Nigerian Olympic silver medalist, Blessing Okagbare has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband, former Super Eagles player, Igho Otegheri following a stint of marital crisis.

The couple got married some six years ago in Sapele, [url=www.]Delta State[/url] in a wedding ceremony which was attended by family, friends and loved ones.

However, the couple who relocated to the United States has gone their separate ways amid allegations of infidelity, laziness and other irreconcilable differences.

LIB gathered that Blessing Okagbare initiated the divorce process which has led to rows of face-offs between members of their families. The professional athlete’s family is reportedly yet to return the bride price to her estranged husband’s family.

See Photos

Re: Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by Trueigbo: 6:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Marriages don't last these days.

They are like China products
Re: Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by IamPatriotic(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2020
She shouldn't have gotten married to a broke ex footballer without any concrete means of livelihood apart from parading himself as "former footballer".
Re: Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by GOFRONT(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2020
I know infidelity would be there.......

Btw, where is Igbere Tv?
Re: Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 14, 2020
i heard the news from her hometown in sapele about 4days back.

i know her and the husband. let me dig into it and make a report.
Re: Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by bigiyaro(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2020
IamPatriotic:
She shouldn't have gotten married to a broke ex footballer without any concrete means of livelihood apart from parading himself as "former footballer".
thisyour excuse is lame.
Re: Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by Garrieveryday: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2020
She cannot can again.
Re: Nigerian Olympic Silver Medalist,blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce by pyyxxaro: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Garrieveryday:
She cannot can again.

I heard his toooools is like Biro Cover that’s why

He even went for toooools enlargement but still didn’t work

You know she’s an athlete and she likes it rough and raw embarassed

I heard Alex Iwobi is the one pounding her like Akpu now lipsrsealed cry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mike Edwards And His Beautiful Wife Are Expecting Their First Child / "Tacha Needs To Be Attacked" - Speed Darlington Blows Hot As He Offers 430k To / 29 Year Old American Woman Claims To Be Jay-z’s Secret Daughter, Shares DNA Proo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.