Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

“he Made Me The Graduate I Am Today” –comedian Funny Bone Mourns Prof Dauda Musa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Made Me The Graduate I Am Today” –comedian Funny Bone Mourns Prof Dauda Musa (494 Views)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / 2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he Made Me The Graduate I Am Today” –comedian Funny Bone Mourns Prof Dauda Musa by Fidwon: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2020
“He made me the graduate I am today” – Comedian Funny Bone mourns Prof Dauda Musa Enna

Popular award winning comedian, Stanley Chibuna better known as Funny Bone has taken to his Instagram page to mourn the demise of the man who made him become a graduate, Prof Dauda Musa Enna.

The Anambra State multi-talented comic actor recalled how the late professor, who lost his life yesterday, April 13, helped him to secure admission into University of Jos.

He posted the photo above and narrated his experience with Prof Dauda Musa Enna.

https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/04/made-graduate-today-comedian-funny-bone-mourns-prof-dauda-musa-enna.html/

Re: “he Made Me The Graduate I Am Today” –comedian Funny Bone Mourns Prof Dauda Musa by Gwagone: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
RIP to the dead
May our helpers days be long on earth
Re: “he Made Me The Graduate I Am Today” –comedian Funny Bone Mourns Prof Dauda Musa by partnerinbiz3: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
eiyaa. funny bone is Igbo
Prof is from the north.
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Cug / VIDEO: Mcgalaxy Says His Butthole Has Been Licked By A Girl / Genevieve Nnaji And Hushpuppi Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.