Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Making The Stay At Home Less Boring By Reading - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Making The Stay At Home Less Boring By Reading (570 Views)

Use 400 Naira To Make 3000-5000 Daily On Hotpay By Reading Stories / The Stay At-home Writing Project By Tunde Adegoke / Which Book Are U Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making The Stay At Home Less Boring By Reading by Joyousjee(f): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2020
In the light of the absence of decline in the Coronavirus cases in Nigeria, the Federal government has increased the lockdown period by another two weeks.

People are thrown into discontentment as they think about how to spend the next two weeks at home yet again. On every ten posts you read on Facebook about the lockdown, three or more will probably be about how boring this period has been.

For some persons though, the period has been anything but boring because they have a lot of fun activities going on.
People who are normally busy all through the year are now passionately using the time to rest maximally and improve on the areas on their lives that may have suffered from their tight schedule.

One of those areas I believe is reading. People now have a lot of times on their hands and if they are wise, they are spending the time to read.

Some persons truly desire to read but can't just find the motivation to read.

Well, that's where I come in handy. My name is Joy and I'm a reading coach.

I help people build a healthy reading habit. The importance of a gold reading culture cannot be over flogged.

In my book, "Cultivating a healthy reading habit", I've enunciated several importance of reading and written about how you can develop and maintain a gold reading style.

The book goes for #1500 but because I've chosen to help as many persons as possible develop their reading culture, if you pay half of that amount to me today, you'll get a copy of the book.

Send a WhatsApp message to 07038208563. I'll be waiting for your message. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Making The Stay At Home Less Boring By Reading by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2020
Don't teach me how to read.. kindly, tutor me on how to write dz Shi!t you just wrote cos, I absolutely love iT!.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need High Quality Articles For Your Blogs, Websites Or Business? / Have You Read This Book? / This Thing Called "Crush"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.