Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag (64332 Views)

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by airminem(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by jawalis(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
He has the Extended Right to post it.
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by jayson87: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
The guy na coconut head. A quack actor who is fast fading into Oblivion
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by PapaAdanna: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please when did someone posting Nigerian flag become a crime??

Or

Is there something am not understanding here

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Jaqenhghar: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
A tale of 2 clowns
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
You stupid bloggers are at it again,he called him out for posting Nigerian flags like every minute on his snap.the fool was disturbing the boys live feed with flags every seconds.
Y'all made it sound like Tory was against Nigeria or something

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
x
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by CoronaVirusPro: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
The moment IK started going bald, I knew his brains were leaving him gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Jobminister: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
What did he just call him,

Ik Okpayan or what?
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
The do anything for clout. You all know it's a norm
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Iblex911(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
So someone can not post his country flag in peace sad sadmad people everywhere grin

4 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by na2016: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
But how does this really make to front page? What do we really need to learn from this? How does the call out affect IK or the said TORY?

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Apologize(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
*cough* ipob
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by shogsman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
PapaAdanna:

Or

How can you understand when you didn't even read the content,you just jumped ship and start asking questions

4 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
kiddoiLL:
For good music lovers only... I love Roddy Ricch, but as much as I can't get enough of of RR, I can't get enough of Tory Lanez.
So over to you who's your Choice?
Let's go?
Like For Tory Lanez, Share for Roddy Ricch.
the weeknd is better than both

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
There is a difference between being patriotic and a stupid jerk.

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by jaxxy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm with ik ogbonna on the fucking flag.

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by shogsman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:
He has the Extended Right to post it.
Which right do you have to keep posting flags every second on someone's live feed
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by cozy7(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oharina:
I wonder if Ik Ogbonna derive joy from posting Nigeria flag.
your very silly for saying this. A man is proud of his country and u ask if he derives joy?? Let me ask u this.... If he isn't proud of his country, which country will he be be proud of?

Thunder fire u there.

3 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by kiddoiLL(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Semperty:
the weeknd is better than both
There's a reason I left the Weekend out of this bruv...
Na these two be like Davido and WizKid now..
I couldn't disrespect The Weekend by comparing him alongside these two
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Godsage(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
PapaAdanna:

Or

He posted it over 120times
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by jawalis(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
shogsman:

Which right do you have to keep posting flags every second on someone's live feed
He’d better block him right there. IK has the decision of whatever he’ll post to make by himself
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
kiddoiLL:
There's a reason I left the Weekend out of this bruv...
Na these two be like Davido and WizKid now..
I couldn't disrespect The Weekend by comparing him alongside these two
alright bruv cool
To the main question. I'll go with RR
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Godsage(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Iblex911:
So someone can not post his country flag in peace sad sadmad people everywhere grin
Not when you post 10 flags 120times
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by mystic77(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good day, I'm in dire need. Please I will be glad if anybody can help me with anything, I presently have no cash neither do I have anything to eat at home. There is absolutely no where and no way I can get anything. I just need to feed. I'll drop my account details if asked for.
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Melezenawii:
City Flag?
Why called Nigeria flag, city Flag?

That's how ignorant people from the USA and Canada are...especially the blacks!

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by Glink2018(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
So na Nigeria flag this one dey call city flag,naija don suffer smh

For now...he Is a Nigeria till further notice
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by youngestgrad(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Koko1119:
I no undst no b 9ja ik b abi na biafria him for post.
Baba me sef confuse
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by shogsman(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:

He’d better block him right there. IK has the decision of whatever he’ll post to make by himself
Which world do you live in,are you delusional, so he has the right to be disturbing someone's personal account right, I don't think you read your user agreement before you signed up.
Re: Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag by PapaAdanna: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
shogsman:

How can you understand when you didn't even read the content,you just jumped ship and start asking questions

Hey JUNKIE!

I always read before anything... Not a marlian like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Happens When God Picks Your Call (PICTURED) / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.