Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun (1341 Views)

Two Yoruba Boys That Speak Igbo Fluently Arrested In Enugu For Gay Activities / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Imagine what is going on in Lagos and Ogun State.
Nigeria- Biafra war lasted for 3 solid years nobody was going to work, farm or market plus Nigerian and foreign bombardment still biafrans survived it. At the end of the war, their means of livelihood was taken from them, still they never resorted to begging or stealing.
But just only 14 days that government said "stay at home for your own good" the afonjas have taken to the streets to loot people's home as if the don't know the houses of those politicians that made those policy.
Abeg make una no provoke me o.

4 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Orubebe01: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Some Yoruba miscreants here in Agege doesn't do any work. Their job is to beg/harrass people for money on daily basis. In the night the will start picking pocket and robbing people of their belongings.

Now, that they can't see people outside to beg or rob, and hunger is dealing with them severly, they have decided to take the robbing to people's home.

I have never seen lazy People like them.

7 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Orubebe01:
Some Yoruba miscreants here in Agege doesn't do any work. Their job is to beg/harrass people for money on daily basis. In the night the will start picking pocket and robbing people of their belongings.

Now, that they can't see people outside to beg or rob, and hunger is dealing with them severly, they have decided to take the robbing to people's home.

Their women are hard working but their men are very very lazy.
Imagine some other tribes will travel from afar to Lagos with a polythene bags, and after some years of huslling in Lagos will go home with exotic cars and mansions with chains of biz outlets here and thers and those Yoruba urchins u met when u first came to Lagos will still be doing owoda.
At the end they will say u did money ritual.
Hard work pays. They should learn it. Remember some states in d South South and East are locked down too, but no such news from them.

4 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
This lockdown will expose yorubaa people in the eyes of other tribes. They will see them for who they are and how they used propaganda to deceive everyone they are doing well with fake/inflated IGR under the guise of oil allocation used to service huge loans and pay civil service since 90% of them are in civil service. Even during the South African Xenophobia they yorubaas where the ones looting businesses in the guise of retaliation...my foot! Give them, just another 2-3 weeks, you will see what will be happening all over South west. Easterners went through this in 1960s during the war for more than 3 yrs. We are used to this and are prepared to even go another 5 yrs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Kemz77:
This lockdown will expose yorubaa people in the eyes of other tribes. They will see them for who they are and how they used propaganda to deceive everyone they are doing with fake IGR under the guise of oil allocation used to service loan and pay civil service since 90% of them are in civil service. Even during the South African Xenophobia they yorubaas where the ones looting businesses in the guise of retaliation...my foot! Give them, just another 2-3 weeks, you will see what will be hapening all over South west.
Yes o. I know they will avoid this thread like convik 1-9

4 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Tblesd: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2020
C
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
They should hussle and stop begging and robbing people. It's a disgrace and an abomination to see an able bodied men to wake up in the morning without going out to look for your daily bread and resort to begging or harassing people at their homes.they should know that all of us are going through the same pain caused by the lockdown order.

2 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Tblesd:
Ds OP just showed his foolishness for all to see.
Prove me wrong. We no more sleep in our houses just because of 14 days lockdown.
Biafra war lasted for 3yrs and everywhere was locked down still nothing like robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Tblesd: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't av time for ds bro. U r entitled to ur opinion. If u r in lag, I prefer to tell u my response in camera. Don't know how old u r , wat of if u don't even worth my reply

1 Like

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by athaboi(f): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Una don start
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Tblesd:
I don't av time for ds bro. U r entitled to ur opinion. If u r in lag, I prefer to tell u my response in camera. Don't know how old u r , wat of if u don't even worth my reply
You don't have a point cos if you have one you could have proved it here,. possibly, you are one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2020
athaboi:
Una don start
Bros I dey vex, I no sleep last night cos of these boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by athaboi(f): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
ipobWARLORD:

Bros I dey vex, I no sleep last night cos of these boys.
why do you call them Yoruba??
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
athaboi:
I know many of them where I run my biz.

1 Like

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by irunoko(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Smh
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Orubebe01:

So what do you expect if such people were being recruited into the Nigerian Army and Police?
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
athaboi:

Yoruba is Yoruba
Don't try to brandish it.

1 Like

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by nagastat: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Mods dem no see anything wrong with this Kain thing now ooo.
Na when dem get commensurate answer them go say na tribalism, rule 1, 2 ,3 .... .
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by athaboi(f): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
stevmatt15:

Yoruba is Yoruba
Don't try to brandish it.
so what are you saying in essence, that yorubas are thieves?
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
athaboi:
so what are you saying in essence, that yorubas are thieves?

My insinuation is that Yoruba's in Ogun and Lagos are stealing from their people to survive this lock down.
Case Closed.

2 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
stevmatt15:

My insinuation is that Yoruba's in Ogun and Lagos are stealing from their people to survive this lock down.
Case Closed.
Exactly what am telling them

2 Likes

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by athaboi(f): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
stevmatt15:

Case Closed.
how old are you? And what job do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Adgideon(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's what you think, in my area they are Igbo agbero, collecting money from bustop, working hand in hand with the Yoruba guys, they are mixture mostly Yoruba and Igbo boys doing the robbery together, especially in ajegunle
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Igbos are not just hard working but criminals..no rich igbo man in the city of lagos that does not have a shady or skeleton in his wardrobe if you have one pls give reference.
More so you guys travels abroad all in the name of hardworking but you get there doing bad things to make money tarnishing Nigerians image and instead of calling yourself biafrans you generalize yourself as Nigerians
*Check the most deadly kidnapper in the history of Nigeria (evans)is it not an igbo man

ipobWARLORD:
Nigeria- Biafra war lasted for 3 solid years nobody was going to work, farm or market plus Nigerian and foreign bombardment still biafrans survived it. At the end of the war, their means of livelihood was taken from them, still they never resorted to begging or stealing.
But just only 14 days that government said "stay at home for your own good" the afonjas have taken to the streets to loot people's home as if the don't know the houses of those politicians that made those policy.
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Igbos are not just hard working but criminals..no rich igbo man in the city of lagos that does not have a shady or skeleton in his wardrobe if you have one pls give reference.
More so you guys travels abroad all in the name of hardworking but you get there doing bad things to make money tarnishing Nigerians image and instead of calling yourself biafrans you generalize yourself as Nigerians
*Check the most deadly kidnapper in the history of Nigeria (evans)is it not an igbo man
*go to hotel,80% of olosho there are they not from the east?
*who flaunt SA street with drugs that resulted to the last xenofobia attack on nigerian is it not your bandit Ass
And you ran to nairanland saying rubish
"Ego mbute"

ipobWARLORD:
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Yobabad: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is not every Yoruba brothers is stealing , is only the Yoruba Muslims that are doing it
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Talentboy:

*go to hotel,80% of olosho there are they not from the east?
*who flaunt SA street with drugs that resulted to the last xenofobia attack on nigerian is it not your bandit Ass
And you ran to nairanland saying rubish
"Ego mbute"

Bros even if ibos do drugs as you claimed. I will let you know that though it's not a legalised biz but they have never came to your house to rob your of your belongings as the Yoruba miscreants are doing now. Lockdown is everywhere now, why is it that it's only in the Yoruba states that you are hearing of robbing innocent people in their homes in broad daylight
It's just because majority of them are lazy. It's their women that are industrious.
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ipobWARLORD: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Talentboy:

You mean it bro, but remember that no day passes that we don't hear about ritual killing in Ogun State. Have you forgotten about soka in Ibadan.
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by Happychildlove(f): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Those 1million boys are full of different tribe
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ChristianNorth: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Imagine!!!

Ndi sophistication are a disgrace to the better south.

Sophisticated ediots
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ChristianNorth: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Happychildlove:
Those 1million boys are full of different tribe
LIES!!!

They are yorubas
Re: Just Only 14 Days And Yoruba Boys Have Started Stealing in Lagos and Ogun by ChristianNorth: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
nagastat:
Mods dem no see anything wrong with this Kain thing now ooo.
Na when dem get commensurate answer them go say na tribalism, rule 1, 2 ,3 .... .

Sleep and lose your hands - Yoruba yoots

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To / Exposed: Bukky Jesse Fingered In Prophet Israel Oladele's Prison Ordeal / Woman Who Coughed On Uber Driver Facing Years In Prison After Turning Herself In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.