Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks (376 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Being Skinny Sucks!!! My (2) Weeks Body Transformation. / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Davebrian(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
...Be honest...

Are you tired of always concealing your hands because they're too skinny?

Are you tired of eating so much and still end up not seeing any positive change in your body?

Are you tired of watching YouTube videos that don't seem to help in anyway?

Believe me, I understand what you are going through.
For 8 years I went through the exact same thing, to the extent I started thinking it was in my genes to be skinny and I gave up hope.
Everything changed when I stumbled upon the C.E.E method(calculate, Eat,Exercise). In just two weeks, I had already moved from 67kg to 77kg. Now I feel darn good about myself and I will remain this way.

You can join my weekly weight gain class, where I will show you everything that will help you gain weight under two weeks. This is what you will learn from the group:

1. How to effectively use the C.E.E method and see gains in two weeks

2. The one simple hack that will turn each food into a weight gaining bomb

3. knowledge of inexpensive meals that will make you gain weight easily

4. How to easily grow muscles fast as you gain weight

My bonus offer: You will get my free ebook on 'all Nigerian foods that will make you gain weight'
Due to the lockdown, i have slashed my group fee from ₦1500 to ₦500(discount will end in 24hours)

Join the group now:
https:///2347035703708?text=Good%20day.%20I%20will%20like%20to%20join%20your%20weight%20gain%20class.%20My%20name%20is
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Evergreen4(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Show us your old and recent pictures make we see first

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Davebrian(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2020
I can't post it here because of scammers. The link leads to my whatsapp DM. Chat me up and I'll show you.
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Davebrian(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
You all should click the link if you have any questions. It leads to my whatsapp dm
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Man stfu!
If you want to see healthy gains then try this.
Blend 4-5 bananas with whole milk. Drink this 2 times a day. Check that scale again in a week bro.
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Davebrian(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
I tried this for a whole month. I never saw any gains
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Davebrian(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Don't always believe what you see on the internet
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Davebrian(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Davebrian:
Don't always believe what you see on the internet

Payments are being made. Please do not miss this opportunity
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
You can tell any lie you want. It works. That does not mean you should stop eating normal food.
Davebrian:
I tried this for a whole month. I never saw any gains
Re: How To Stop Being Skinny In Two Weeks by byinks(f): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Davebrian:
I can't post it here because of scammers. The link leads to my whatsapp DM. Chat me up and I'll show you.

Just apply watermark on your photo.

What a funny excuse

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cure For Frequent Urine? / World Malaria Day: Malaria Prevention And Nutrition / CORONAVIRUS: Dubai Returnees Protest As Government Tries To Test Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.